'Leaked ending' from 4chan is fake,

#71ezekial45(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 3:35:34 PM
I'm not going to argue with a group of fans that do the following with a straight face;

1. saying that this game is worse than DMC2 or even Big Rigs. Which is beyond batty.
2. encourage flaming and slander of this game and the developers on YT and on other sites.

There is a reason why the DMC gamefaqs boards are looked down upon. This is no room for civility and actual conversations of substance and analysis with you guys, that passed once you all decided to spread lies and rumors about this game, which has been dismissed almost immediately after hitting 4chan. You don't have anything else. You've all stopped discussing the game, and decided to compare it to crappy games with no reasonable explanations whatsoever to back it up. You all hit rock bottom.

This behavior from you lot is repulsive and embarrassing. And quite frankly, you all don't deserve DMC5. There is nothing to be proud of on this forum. At all.
---
Would you kindly......
#72StrelokPosted 11/24/2012 3:43:09 PM(edited)
Wow, you outright misinterpeted what I said.
Did Lollerblade teach you your reading by any chance? Good grief...
I said that they *COULD HAVE PROVIDED BIG RIGS GAMEPLAY AND THEN YOU'D STILL LOVE IT*, *NOT* that they provided BR style gameplay.
LEARN TO READ!

And I encouraged flaming? Seriously? Quote me. Seriously, quote me. I *NEVER* told other people to start flaming them.
RIGHT. THE. F***. NOW!

There is a reason why the pro side is looke ddown upon. There is no room for civility and actual conversations of substance and analysis with you guys, that passed once you decided to spread lies and rumors about the antis, which has been dismissed every single damned time upon time again for two years straight now. You don't have anything else. you've all stopped discussing the game and decided to bash the antis with no reasonable explanations whatsoever to back it up. You all hit rock bottom.

This behaviour from you lot is repulsive and embarassing. And frankly, you all don't deserve any game.

Again, I can be a dick too.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#73ezekial45(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 3:46:44 PM
Strelok posted...
Wow, you outright misinterpeted what I said.
Did Lollerblade teach you your reading by any chance? Good grief...
I said that they *COULD HAVE PROVIDED BIG RIGS GAMEPLAY AND THEN YOU'D STILL LOVE IT*, *NOT* that they provided BR style gameplay.
LEARN TO READ!

And I encouraged flaming? Seriously? Quote me. Seriously, quote me. I *NEVER* told other people to start flaming them.
RIGHT. THE. F***. NOW!

There is a reason why the pro side is looke ddown upon. There is no room for civility and actual conversations of substance and analysis with you guys, that passed once you decided to spread lies and rumors about the antis, which has been dismissed every single damned time upon time again for two years straight now. You don't have anything else. you've all stopped discussing the game and decided to bash the originals with no reasonable explanations whatsoever to back it up. You all hit rock bottom.

This behaviour from you lot is repulsive and embarassing. And frankly, you all don't deserve any game.

Again, I can be a dick too.

1. I was addressing the state of this whole forum. As you could tell, I did not quote you directly.
2. rewording my statements and throwing them back at me only shows how petty and bitter you are.

This forum doesn't revolve around you, Strelok. Though you stick out as the worst offender for being bitter.

I stand by what I say.

and now I'm talking to you. This schtick of yours in embarrassing.
---
Would you kindly......
#74AlexAdzPosted 11/24/2012 3:54:56 PM
musicmoviegamer posted...
Reasons that do point to the ending being true:

1. There are children of Mundus and Lilith (I believe that was supposed to be his wife?) in the game.

2. The newest developer diary introduced a new character which proclaims to Donte to "kill the children".

3. In another developer diary a woman proclaimed that the story is very "Shakespearian". In the play Titus Andronicus, there is such cannibalism as part of revenge.

It's either this ridiculous ending (which would simply put the game right into the history books) or just the "Vergil betrays you" scenario.

This.
#75StrelokPosted 11/24/2012 3:56:26 PM
1: You outright used words from my quote. I am the only one in this forum who EVER said Big Rigs on here. As far as I could tell *YES* you quoted me directly!
2: No, it shows how contrived your "argument" is as it goes both ways.

I know the forum doesn't revolve around me. However, I'm one of the more vocal people here. Because I'm genuinely upset of seeing a second franchise I love being butchered to unrecognizability in the name of greed in a few years time, with the same excuses and the same trolls trying to put down fans of the original franchise. It is a 100 percent copy of the scenario, only with more people on either side. We are not asking for you to agree with us. Most of us don't give a flying cuckoo if you like this game.
We ask for you to SYMPATHIZE AND UNDERSTAND!

I stand by what I say.
Now take a hike, you're pissing me off with your holier-than-thou attitude that is more misplaced than this game in the DMC franchise.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#76ezekial45(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 4:13:19 PM
Strelok posted...
1: You outright used words from my quote. I am the only one in this forum who EVER said Big Rigs on here. As far as I could tell *YES* you quoted me directly!
2: No, it shows how contrived your "argument" is as it goes both ways.

I know the forum doesn't revolve around me. However, I'm one of the more vocal people here. Because I'm genuinely upset of seeing a second franchise I love being butchered to unrecognizability in the name of greed in a few years time, with the same excuses and the same trolls trying to put down fans of the original franchise. It is a 100 percent copy of the scenario, only with more people on either side. We are not asking for you to agree with us. Most of us don't give a flying cuckoo if you like this game.
We ask for you to SYMPATHIZE AND UNDERSTAND!

I stand by what I say.
Now take a hike, you're pissing me off with your holier-than-thou attitude that is more misplaced than this game in the DMC franchise.

It's very difficult to sympathize with all of you when you guys continue to shout out these shallow memes, compare to terrible games (purely on the basis of being unsatisfied), and continue to push these asinine and immature ideas about the game.

Taking one look at this board shows how immature you all look. No one takes this seriously because you're all not demonstrating that you deserve to be taken seriously. The only thing to understand is that you're all acting like brats.

It's sad, really.
---
Would you kindly......
#77KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/24/2012 4:14:47 PM
There's a whole lotta generalizing going on in here. This should be funny to watch.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#78AlexAdzPosted 11/24/2012 4:46:02 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
There's a whole lotta generalizing going on in here. This should be funny to watch.

I have the popcorn.
#79RatedStingerPosted 11/24/2012 4:48:41 PM
I'm gonna point out that this isn't the first time PR has said stuff to "cover" things up. Activision tried to deny the MW3 single-player leaks and guess what? Turns out the MW3 leaks were true, even the part about Makarov getting killed in Dubai.
---
TAKA: WE ARE EEEEEVILLLL!!!!!!!!!!!
Funaki: INDEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#80AlexAdzPosted 11/24/2012 5:16:04 PM(edited)
RatedStinger posted...
I'm gonna point out that this isn't the first time PR has said stuff to "cover" things up. Activision tried to deny the MW3 single-player leaks and guess what? Turns out the MW3 leaks were true, even the part about Makarov getting killed in Dubai.

Exactly. It sounds like damage control.

Though if this is true, how could anyone allow Dante to kill babies. Even if they were Hellspawns.