'Leaked ending' from 4chan is fake,

#81john_freeman69Posted 11/24/2012 7:11:37 PM
ezekial45 posted...

But don't go diggin' up spoilers! You'll regret it later."

Would I hate the real ending more? Is that what he is saying?

Alos, I'm not one to trust that guy 1 bit. They man himself stated he didn't play it yet.
---
EVERYONE WATCH My Little Pony IT'S THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!
#82StrelokPosted 11/25/2012 1:19:41 AM
ezekial45 posted...
It's very difficult to sympathize with all of you when you guys continue to shout out these shallow memes, compare to terrible games (purely on the basis of being unsatisfied), and continue to push these asinine and immature ideas about the game.

Taking one look at this board shows how immature you all look. No one takes this seriously because you're all not demonstrating that you deserve to be taken seriously. The only thing to understand is that you're all acting like brats.

It's sad, really.

It is because a lot of YOUR camp forces us really. We get sick and tired of repeating the same argument over and over for TWO YEARS now and every. Single. Effing. Time. we get gaming journalists who claim it's just about the hair, devs insulting us, devs insulting the game, your side believing the devs and gaming journalists forcing us to repeat our arguments *YET AGAIN* and most of the time it is, yet again, ignored because, of course it is all about the frigging hair and not because the total unnecessary change to the entire franchise so it's unrecognizable, the chance to replace the franchise altogether, the constant insults to the franchise and ourselves, etc etc etc.

Furthermore: The only bad games we compare it to are Ninja Theories games, or games that tried to pull something similar and outright failed. Again you seem to be deadset to say that we said it was like Big Rigs or something instead of Heavenly Sword, those ghastly Sonic Games, or "Shadowrun 360".

Long story short: After one year we were sick of it.
After two years we're also tired of it.
And that is why we bash this thing, because in all honesty, there is no reasoning WHATSOEVER with most of the pro guys because they outright ignore our concerns, so we simply resort tot rolling as an answer to their trolling. We're completely sick and tired of YOUR attitude.

And WE are acting like brats eh?
Good show, taking it out of context where you only seem to want to look at us far into arguments where civility has ceased.
Look at Lollerblade and Lollerstar. Both are so "pro" they blatantly ignore big flaws and outright insult others, saying they secretly love it (Also a direct quote from the devs)
Look at kentrel, who I gave a chance to prove he is not a troll when he whined I kept calling him a troll. BAM, first post after filled with flames and trolls.
Look at kindertotenwald, who only posts to try to draw the blood from under our fingernails.
What about Katanayamato or whatever his/her name is, who keeps screaming "opinion" at every argument, including that 30 FPS is a downgrade.
And not just this board, the Capcom devs themselves were blatantly trolling on Capcom Unity and on CU any form of dislike, every *HINT* of dislike is automatically met with a ban for a week, and outright saying you dislike anything is met with a permanent ban.

So *WE* are sad because we're concerned and upset that one of our favorite franchises is being butchered, but THESE DODOS get a free pass?
Seriously, take a hike. Considering the circumstances I believe most of us handled this in a pretty mature way, although there are still rotten apples on this side too.

tl;dr version: Ninja robot catholic dinosaur pirates in space with flamesthrowers.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#83john_freeman69Posted 11/25/2012 11:06:56 AM
Strelok posted...

It is because a lot of YOUR camp forces us really. We get sick and tired of repeating the same argument over and over for TWO YEARS now and every. Single. Effing. Time. we get gaming journalists who claim it's just about the hair, devs insulting us, devs insulting the game, your side believing the devs and gaming journalists forcing us to repeat our arguments *YET AGAIN* and most of the time it is, yet again, ignored because, of course it is all about the frigging hair and not because the total unnecessary change to the entire franchise so it's unrecognizable, the chance to replace the franchise altogether, the constant insults to the franchise and ourselves, etc etc etc.

Furthermore: The only bad games we compare it to are Ninja Theories games, or games that tried to pull something similar and outright failed. Again you seem to be deadset to say that we said it was like Big Rigs or something instead of Heavenly Sword, those ghastly Sonic Games, or "Shadowrun 360".

Long story short: After one year we were sick of it.
After two years we're also tired of it.
And that is why we bash this thing, because in all honesty, there is no reasoning WHATSOEVER with most of the pro guys because they outright ignore our concerns, so we simply resort tot rolling as an answer to their trolling. We're completely sick and tired of YOUR attitude.

And WE are acting like brats eh?
Good show, taking it out of context where you only seem to want to look at us far into arguments where civility has ceased.
Look at Lollerblade and Lollerstar. Both are so "pro" they blatantly ignore big flaws and outright insult others, saying they secretly love it (Also a direct quote from the devs)
Look at kentrel, who I gave a chance to prove he is not a troll when he whined I kept calling him a troll. BAM, first post after filled with flames and trolls.
Look at kindertotenwald, who only posts to try to draw the blood from under our fingernails.
What about Katanayamato or whatever his/her name is, who keeps screaming "opinion" at every argument, including that 30 FPS is a downgrade.
And not just this board, the Capcom devs themselves were blatantly trolling on Capcom Unity and on CU any form of dislike, every *HINT* of dislike is automatically met with a ban for a week, and outright saying you dislike anything is met with a permanent ban.

So *WE* are sad because we're concerned and upset that one of our favorite franchises is being butchered, but THESE DODOS get a free pass?
Seriously, take a hike. Considering the circumstances I believe most of us handled this in a pretty mature way, although there are still rotten apples on this side too.

tl;dr version: Ninja robot catholic dinosaur pirates in space with flamesthrowers.

Could not have said it better myself.

More food for thought: No one defended Team Ninja for Other M. Yet there are just as much problems here.
---
EVERYONE WATCH My Little Pony IT'S THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!
#84SephirothDZXPosted 11/27/2012 11:21:08 PM
Dont post here very often but just thought I'd chime in to point out a few things about all of this.

1- Last time 4Chan leaked info on DmC everybody jumped on it and said it was fake, and it all turned out to be true.

2- Why are you giving Capcom any benefit of the doubt? I'm not exactly fond of trusting 4chan either, but I'd rather side with 4chan and their faint shred of credibility versus the chronic liars over at Capcom.

3- There's enough stuff that lines up with this leaked ending to give it a faint shred of credibility.