How do you do the trickster teleport with Osiris?

#21NaichingeruPosted 11/23/2012 8:09:27 AM
hoagie727 posted...
Well it's deeper then I first thought so I am happy about that.

If you guys hate the game so much then don't play it.

I will never understand why people would waste their time coming to a board for a game just to constantly bash it over and over.

I understand you don't like it and that's fine.

Please go and play a game you do like and post positive things on that games board.

If you love spending time bashing games you hate instead of playing and praising games you love then something may be wrong with you.

Agreed.
---
GT: Sensei Ponzor.
"The greatest part of mankind floats betwixt vice and virtue."
#22shatterstarPosted 11/23/2012 8:17:42 AM(edited)
hoagie727 posted...
Well it's deeper then I first thought so I am happy about that.

If you guys hate the game so much then don't play it.

I will never understand why people would waste their time coming to a board for a game just to constantly bash it over and over.

I understand you don't like it and that's fine.

Please go and play a game you do like and post positive things on that games board.

If you love spending time bashing games you hate instead of playing and praising games you love then something may be wrong with you.

Yeah. It's pretty deep and we haven't even seen the full weapons, guns, and move sets working in unision.

(As for the fans)

I get why they're mad and are willing to go into forums to voice it. But what I don't get is why they constantly create silly topics that's basically saying the same thing over and over again.

They also come into positive topics where people just wanna talk about their enjoyment of the demo and learn new things about it and they just wanna come in here just to say the same stuff they've already made a topic about 20 minutes ago.

It's like they're just trying to pick a fight with you or something. Bullying you for liking it.

It's getting a little bit redundant don't you think?
#23hoagie727Posted 11/23/2012 8:23:46 AM
I apologize to the TC for turning this topic into an argument.

It just annoyed me that we are talking about learning new moves and actually enjoying the game and people come in with these negative points.

I guess I kind of started it by saying it was a deep game which is true in my opinion.

I can't help if it isn't deep enough for everyone.
#24ejshinPosted 11/23/2012 8:58:57 AM
hoagie727 posted...
I apologize to the TC for turning this topic into an argument.

It just annoyed me that we are talking about learning new moves and actually enjoying the game and people come in with these negative points.

I guess I kind of started it by saying it was a deep game which is true in my opinion.

I can't help if it isn't deep enough for everyone.

It goes both ways. Lots of pros end up in anti threads to argue. Then there are people who make topics to bait the other side. I'm just happy to see people asking for tips and how things work.
---
Those that do not understand satire are often those subject to it
#25Psychochild27Posted 11/23/2012 10:20:19 AM(edited)

Yeah. But who's really gonna play the game like that? Standing around waiting for someone to swing at you to demon dodge and he's clearly playing it on the easier settings. This is also just a demo.

... People who want to get high style scores effortlessly so that they get strong mission rankings and more orbs to buy moves faster in their first playthrough, people who want to show up on the leaderboards and people who want to get any SSS ranks tied to achievements? It's not like he needs to do that constantly to keep the SSS going since the style meter does not deteriorate to a lower level short of getting hit in this game. Even if he does, he's a single ten second combo away from getting back to where he was.

Broken style system is broken.
#26RayconPosted 11/23/2012 10:25:05 AM
shatterstar posted...
RichterB17 posted...
hoagie727 posted...
I didn't even know about this.

Does holding the Demon or Angel trigger while dodging give you special dodges?

I just figured out the other day you could air-dodge.

This demo is deeper then some people give credit for.

I swear people want to compare the demo to completed games already.

Its just a demo.

No it's not deeper. I think most people on this board knew that already... or at least I did.

EDIT: How do you think people found out about this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WvXYnDdnR4&feature=g-u-u

Yeah. But who's really gonna play the game like that? Standing around waiting for someone to swing at you to demon dodge and he's clearly playing it on the easier settings. This is also just a demo.

You mean, the trick the game encourages you to do with a point multiplier and increased attack damage? Sounds like there's a lot of incentive to play it like that.

= /
---
"'Devil May Cry' reboot to run at 30FPS but feel like 60FPS"- Ninja Theory
Hahaha, I'll only pay $30 but it will feel like $60!- Flareth
#27shatterstarPosted 11/23/2012 11:02:56 AM
Raycon posted...
shatterstar posted...
RichterB17 posted...
hoagie727 posted...
I didn't even know about this.

Does holding the Demon or Angel trigger while dodging give you special dodges?

I just figured out the other day you could air-dodge.

This demo is deeper then some people give credit for.

I swear people want to compare the demo to completed games already.

Its just a demo.

No it's not deeper. I think most people on this board knew that already... or at least I did.

EDIT: How do you think people found out about this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WvXYnDdnR4&feature=g-u-u

You mean, the trick the game encourages you to do with a point multiplier and increased attack damage? Sounds like there's a lot of incentive to play it like that.

= /

Well if you ask me, that's a huge incentive to play the game then. If you favor or crave stuff like achievements, leaderboards, and cheap short cuts that is.

So whatever floats your boat mate.

Me personally, I prefer to do it the old fashion way and with style over standing around waiting for someone to swing at me to achieve it a quick and easy way.
#28RayconPosted 11/23/2012 11:04:19 AM
shatterstar posted...

Well if you ask me, that's a huge incentive to play the game then. If you favor or crave stuff like achievements, leaderboards, and cheap short cuts that is.

Me personally, I prefer to do it the old fashion way and with style over standing around waiting for someone to swing at me to achieve it a quick and easy way.

I prefer the old-fashioned way too. Unfortunately, I can't find it here.
---
#29shatterstarPosted 11/23/2012 11:34:43 AM
Raycon posted...
shatterstar posted...

Well I'm sorry for you mate. I can't say that I feel the same way as you do because I'm here still posting with a positive perspective on things.

You on the other hand, it's pretty obvious that you can't find what it is you're looking for here so I suggest that it's time to move on.

Once again, sorry that DmC was a disappointment to you.
#30RayconPosted 11/23/2012 11:35:37 AM
shatterstar posted...
Raycon posted...
shatterstar posted...

Well I'm sorry for you mate. I can't say that I feel the same way as you do because I'm here still posting with a positive perspective on things.

You on the other hand, it's pretty obvious that you can't find what it is you're looking for here so I suggest that it's time to move on.

Once again, sorry that DmC was a disappointment to you.

Yeah, can't please everyone, or so the saying goes. = /
---