Sign here if you're pre-ordering

#61UnknownWinPosted 11/25/2012 5:13:57 AM
JudgementEden posted...
UnknownWin, you're not an "anti" if you plan to get it, used or not. And on top of that, you plan to buy DLC for it? Seriously? What makes you think you "hate" this game in any capacity?

I utterly loathe this game, I wouldn't get it under any circumstances. Capcom are fortunate I even tried that trashy demo, I wasn't even going to do that. I wouldn't even pirate the damn thing on PC. I wouldn't take it for free.

And here you are talking of hating the game while in the same breath admitting you want to play it. There are no words to express how double minded and stupid that is.

Yeah i'll buy it, Or how i'm going to talk to anyone about this game after release? If I'm not buying it i'll probably look like an idiot and say wrong facts the game because i didn't play it. Also.. I'll buy it used so i'm not supporting NT and Capcom by playing it, How is that a bad thing? It's a win-win situation. There's other antis will get it used also, Don't hate on me for doing this.

And you asked what i hate about DmC? Ok.. New Dante,Swearing,30FPS,Moves,Story,Weapons,Graphics.

The only thing i liked about this game is the environments and New Vergil.

Being an anti of this game doesn't mean i'm supposed to annoy the pros like a child. If they liked it, Fine.. If they're going to pre-order it. Fine.. It's their money. Not mines or yours so you can't tell them what to get and what not to get.
#62fioriPosted 11/25/2012 6:15:08 AM(edited)
UnknownWin posted...
JudgementEden posted...
UnknownWin, you're not an "anti" if you plan to get it, used or not. And on top of that, you plan to buy DLC for it? Seriously? What makes you think you "hate" this game in any capacity?

I utterly loathe this game, I wouldn't get it under any circumstances. Capcom are fortunate I even tried that trashy demo, I wasn't even going to do that. I wouldn't even pirate the damn thing on PC. I wouldn't take it for free.

And here you are talking of hating the game while in the same breath admitting you want to play it. There are no words to express how double minded and stupid that is.

Yeah i'll buy it, Or how i'm going to talk to anyone about this game after release? If I'm not buying it i'll probably look like an idiot and say wrong facts the game because i didn't play it. Also.. I'll buy it used so i'm not supporting NT and Capcom by playing it, How is that a bad thing? It's a win-win situation. There's other antis will get it used also, Don't hate on me for doing this.

And you asked what i hate about DmC? Ok.. New Dante,Swearing,30FPS,Moves,Story,Weapons,Graphics.

The only thing i liked about this game is the environments and New Vergil.

Being an anti of this game doesn't mean i'm supposed to annoy the pros like a child. If they liked it, Fine.. If they're going to pre-order it. Fine.. It's their money. Not mines or yours so you can't tell them what to get and what not to get.

NT won't get a single penny from the sales, no matter if the copies are used or not. It's Capcom who is going to get...

Capcom paid NT to produce a game. So, if the game flops or not, NT was already paid to do a job, and they already did that job.

Other than that, sign. XD I can't wait for the full game.
#63m100t8sPosted 11/25/2012 6:17:18 AM
*signs*