They should just remake DMC3

#11FireMage7777Posted 11/23/2012 8:21:06 AM
UncleWesker posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Nope, its either L3 or R3. Only for Alastor and Ifrit though

Wait what?....

Are you telling me I've been playing this game for 10+ years and beaten every difficulty without ever knowing this?

Yes
---
The official Valbanisher, that doesn't believe in kupo
#12Pesmerga255Posted 11/23/2012 8:23:05 AM
3 doesn't need remade. They'd change the game mechanics.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#13Yami_light_Posted 11/23/2012 9:54:28 AM
UncleWesker posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Nope, its either L3 or R3. Only for Alastor and Ifrit though

Wait what?....

Are you telling me I've been playing this game for 10+ years and beaten every difficulty without ever knowing this?

yes? you been playing it wrong lol. You can make some pretty creative combos even if it does a small animation to change weapons.
---
Capcom and EA in a nutshell.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ&feature=relmfu PSN:Light_Yami
#14Vault_ZeroPosted 11/23/2012 9:57:25 AM
UncleWesker posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
DMC1 had weapons switch...

On the fly, no menu weapon switching. Come on man you know what I meant.

You can switch Demon Weapons with R3 or L3. It was a start anyway to greatness. :)
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#15pigboyPosted 11/23/2012 11:22:34 AM
Aalvi posted...
As a final goodbye to the previous fanbase that didn't want this game.

Not a bad way to end it and if this does well in sales, continue with this. But it will be partially newcomers and casuals and some mix of the old fans.

If it doesn't do well, then release DMC5 or kill off the franchise as a whole.

I'm not as big a fan for this game as I am for something like Final Fantasy. And by that I mean I'll stick around and check out all FF titles whereas DMC I could abandon and pass on a title if I wanted. Anyways, the point is I understand what the fans(not the irrational ones) problems are and I sympathize. Maybe my suggestion is unrealistic, who knows...

I don't think Capcom need to remake DMC3 since they just recent made a DMC HD Collection.

What Capcom should do it to make another DMC games that fall in the time line between DMC3 & DMC1.

It is a bigger large time gap between the two games so it is possible to add a few Dante adventures between the time he change from a teen to an adult.

The human & the demon worlds are so big, it should be pretty easy to come up with a few adventures for Dante before he became his powerful adult version in DMC1.
#16ShadowZero007Posted 11/23/2012 11:32:51 AM
If we're getting a remake; it needs to be the first one.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#17TomoEK9Posted 11/23/2012 11:57:58 AM
Ugh as much as I liked DMC3, its been over used and over-done. Its had two re-releases, and DMC3 Dante is the one used for MvC3.

They should continue the franchise and either drop DMC2 from the continuity and continue onwards or attempt to fix DMC2s effect on the story.