Why is everyone acting so prudish over the f word?

#11DarkJaydragonPosted 11/23/2012 10:40:55 AM
Samuel L. Jackson is disappointed in this generation.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#12Undead_YakuzaPosted 11/23/2012 10:42:26 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Undead_Yakuza posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Seriously this isnt grade school. Dante or any other character using f*** isnt a big f***ing deal. Get over it.

Because people are grasping at straws a this point, in order to discredit the new Dante.

Old Dante was a cheesy, non-funny, anime-ish protagonist, and some people are being blinded by nostalgia when they say that he was a great character. Oh, not to forget, IMO.

oh,yay, another japanophobe, woken up from 100 hours in cod.

Uh, don't misunderstand. I love anime, so I can safely say that "old" Dante was a walking, talking, non-funny cliche. I'm simply stating that calling the new Dante a terrible character, while at the same time praising the old one, is, imo, pretty damn funny.
#13ShadowZero007Posted 11/23/2012 10:42:26 AM
Isn't part of maturity not being flustered by such language, and not focusing and obsessing over it?
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#14KeJo6Posted 11/23/2012 10:42:40 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
Samuel L. Jackson is muthaf***in disappointed in this muthaf***in generation, muthaf***a!

fixed for maximum Samuel L experience
---
Do not delude yourself, wretched fool!
PSN: KeJo13
#15Pesmerga255Posted 11/23/2012 10:43:23 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
Isn't part of maturity not being flustered by such language, and not focusing and obsessing over it?

That's clearly something Tameem never understood if he needs to make his "Dante" say it so much in order to be "cool and edgy". He's such a rebel.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#16EntropyZeroPosted 11/23/2012 10:43:35 AM
Undead_Yakuza posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Seriously this isnt grade school. Dante or any other character using f*** isnt a big f***ing deal. Get over it.

Because people are grasping at straws a this point, in order to discredit the new Dante.

Old Dante was a cheesy, non-funny, anime-ish protagonist, and some people are being blinded by nostalgia when they say that he was a great character. Oh, not to forget, IMO.

i can't believe anyone would prefer new dante over old one.
only people i can see saying that are the ones who hasn't played through the series while it was new back then
#17RayconPosted 11/23/2012 10:43:53 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...

Samuel L Jackson, I admit, is an example of swearing AND good writing.

This game (at least with what's seen so far), is not so much...
---
"'Devil May Cry' reboot to run at 30FPS but feel like 60FPS"- Ninja Theory
Hahaha, I'll only pay $30 but it will feel like $60!- Flareth
#18DarkJaydragonPosted 11/23/2012 10:43:59 AM
KeJo6 posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
Samuel L. Jackson is muthaf***in disappointed in this muthaf***in generation, muthaf***a!

fixed for maximum Samuel L experience

<3
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#19Undead_YakuzaPosted 11/23/2012 10:44:47 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...

Nah, the f-bombs tooootally ruined Pulp Fiction. I mean, Look at how immature Samuel Jackson appeared when using it.
#20ShadowZero007Posted 11/23/2012 10:45:54 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...

That's clearly something Tameem never understood if he needs to make his "Dante" say it so much in order to be "cool and edgy". He's such a rebel.

Idk; we're the ones (Well not me personally) who seem to be fixated on it.
I thought he sat there going.
"Dante said f***... he's so cool"
However some of us do sit here and go
"OMG Dante doesnt cuss you gais! This isn't DMC; DEATH TO TAMEEM"
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...