Why is everyone acting so prudish over the f word?

#121Undead_YakuzaPosted 11/23/2012 4:53:10 PM
NessaJ_TuN posted...
Language, please. You are coming across as the "new" Dante. Meaning a bit on the bratty side.

And when I say typical, I'm talking about him being nonchalant, too cool for school etc.

name one duh. I give u example: Luffy n Naruto are two of the most popular Shonen protagonist, they don't behave anything like Old Dante. The only guy that imo reminds me a bit of Dante, probably Gintoki for Gintama series. what's up with the school ?? we talking about Shonen anime not drama anime or Seinen.

dude I'll apologize to u if u just answer the question properly, but u do seem just talk some bull crap here, no offense.

I'm not saying that Dante was a carbon copy of a certain shonen show protagonist, I said that he was LIKE a typical shonen protagonist. But now you mention it, there is a bit of Gintoki in him. Which is probably why he is a bit charming.
#122ejshinPosted 11/23/2012 4:55:57 PM
Undead_Yakuza posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...
Language, please. You are coming across as the "new" Dante. Meaning a bit on the bratty side.

And when I say typical, I'm talking about him being nonchalant, too cool for school etc.

name one duh. I give u example: Luffy n Naruto are two of the most popular Shonen protagonist, they don't behave anything like Old Dante. The only guy that imo reminds me a bit of Dante, probably Gintoki for Gintama series. what's up with the school ?? we talking about Shonen anime not drama anime or Seinen.

dude I'll apologize to u if u just answer the question properly, but u do seem just talk some bull crap here, no offense.

I'm not saying that Dante was a carbon copy of a certain shonen show protagonist, I said that he was LIKE a typical shonen protagonist. But now you mention it, there is a bit of Gintoki in him. Which is probably why he is a bit charming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxJ6nJet_jw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
---
Those that do not understand satire are often those subject to it
#123Undead_YakuzaPosted 11/23/2012 4:58:41 PM
*directed as NessaJ

You can't just dismiss my 10 games because you don't agree. You asked me to name 10 games with worse writing, and such a question can only be answered subjectively. I gave you 10 game That I, myself, feel has worse writing.
#124NessaJ_TuNPosted 11/23/2012 5:02:39 PM
Undead_Yakuza posted...
NessaJ_TuN posted...

I still don't understand how is it Carbon Copy when u don't even put any example to justify your point. dude yeah there is a bit Gintoki on it and thats it. Gintoki is one of a kind, there is no single Anime Character that has unique personality like him, so if u think about it, Dante is nowhere typical Shonen protagonist.
#125NessaJ_TuNPosted 11/23/2012 5:07:51 PM
Undead_Yakuza posted...
*directed as NessaJ

You can't just dismiss my 10 games because you don't agree. You asked me to name 10 games with worse writing, and such a question can only be answered subjectively. I gave you 10 game That I, myself, feel has worse writing.

this is what u said

I can name at least ten other games that have worse writing, and even more that uses the f-word too much and in ways not at all appropriately.

My question is directed to your last statement regarding other games that uses F-word too much.
#126En Sabah NurPosted 11/23/2012 5:47:50 PM
I don't get it either, TC. It isn't bad or overdone. It works how it is and I don't see the problem.
---
Playing - AC3, ZOE HD, X-COM, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, Doom 3 BFG, Tekken Tag 2, BF3, Darksiders 2, Sleeping Dogs, The Walking Dead, Lollipop Chainsaw, MAA
#127Pesmerga255Posted 11/23/2012 5:52:25 PM
It really doesn't work the way it is. That's the problem with this game.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#128Orochi_LedePosted 11/23/2012 5:56:05 PM
Oh, sure, we have games with obvious sexual content and barely dressed women, but game with the F word? omfg that is BLASPHAMY.
---
Careful what you say, mods can now delete posts based on what they think are insults rather then actual fact based insults, Terrible system at it's finest.
#129john_freeman69Posted 11/23/2012 6:43:16 PM
Undead_Yakuza posted...

You say that it has bad writing and combat, but that is simply your own opinion. Granted, I'm not the biggest DMC fan, but I like hack and slash, and I actually found the combat in the DmC demo to be really fun.

Oh, and concerning bad writing, I can handle it. I've played games since the NES era, I don't expect Tarentino writing in my games... Especially not in a game where I'm killing demons with a giant sword/scythe/hammer etc.

It's a game, as long as it's fun and entertaining, then I'm board.

Have you played DMC? By which I mean the first games?

They don't have to have great writing. Some of my favorite games don't have great writing, like painkiller.

They didn't brag about it though. And the developers definitely did not insult the players like Tameem is doing.
---
EVERYONE WATCH My Little Pony IT'S THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!