If you still think this game is any good...

#1zinnyoPosted 11/25/2012 7:03:44 AM
...please, watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b3oIhgHGJ0

That said, I wish the new artstyle was the only problem with it.
#2TaizukuPosted 11/25/2012 7:29:12 AM
Yeah you can do cheap stuff in the old DMCs as well. Big surprise.
---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame
#3JuanCarlos1Posted 11/25/2012 7:39:10 AM
DmC.... apparently worse than hitler that it needs to be so hated.... inmature fanboys.
---
Mas dicen, que en las dimensiones de nuestro ser... hay muchos detalles por conocer...
#4Arc166Posted 11/25/2012 8:00:23 AM
Devil dodge powers the next devil attack, it does not increase style gain unviersally.
#5crazyswordsPosted 11/25/2012 8:05:16 AM
TC presented a calm, clear video demonstration of some of the limitations in this game. I guess people aren't allowed to post any criticism without being called immature, fanboy, or butthurt.
---
When you walk through the garden, you better watch your back.
#6HidatsuPosted 11/25/2012 8:06:44 AM
crazyswords posted...
TC presented a calm, clear video demonstration of some of the limitations in this game. I guess people aren't allowed to post any criticism without being called immature, fanboy, or butthurt.

Behold, the INTERNET!
---
"What's wrong? It looks like you swallowed a bug. Oh wait. You always look like that." -Jade, Tales of the Abyss.
PSN ID: Amarix
#7TaizukuPosted 11/25/2012 8:07:24 AM
crazyswords posted...

1 person said that.
---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame
#8FireMage7777Posted 11/25/2012 8:12:42 AM
That video is amazing. LOVED the last minute
---
How do you say "I need more power" in dinosaur? RAAAAAWR!!!
#9JuanCarlos1Posted 11/25/2012 8:27:19 AM
My comment was more aimed at the general attitude of the negative, purist fanboys. I played Dmc back when it got released and loved it. Loved 3 and 4... even liked 2 a little bit. But most of the complaints that you guys give for hating on the game are completely ridiculous amd childish, and just come across as the biggest nerds. Specially when the original hate pretty much stems from aesthetic reasons. Now a pretty good demo comes along that actually resembles dmc gameplay and you guys even nitpick on flaws that were even in the past games (although I dislike the no lock on). I just cant stomach so much negativity. Cant you just "live and let die"? At least play the full game before deciding this game is the spawn of satan? I do sees some flaws, but I also see a bigger potential of it being a great game.
---
Mas dicen, que en las dimensiones de nuestro ser... hay muchos detalles por conocer...
#10BaulModeusPosted 11/25/2012 8:31:54 AM
JuanCarlos1 posted...
My comment was more aimed at the general attitude of the negative, purist fanboys. I played Dmc back when it got released and loved it. Loved 3 and 4... even liked 2 a little bit. But most of the complaints that you guys give for hating on the game are completely ridiculous amd childish, and just come across as the biggest nerds. Specially when the original hate pretty much stems from aesthetic reasons. Now a pretty good demo comes along that actually resembles dmc gameplay and you guys even nitpick on flaws that were even in the past games (although I dislike the no lock on). I just cant stomach so much negativity. Cant you just "live and let die"? At least play the full game before deciding this game is the spawn of satan? I do sees some flaws, but I also see a bigger potential of it being a great game.

Nah bro we don't like logic and patience around here, take your positivity somewhere else, so we can froth at the mouth and spew our illogical views.