Maybe this game isn't that easy...

#1TaizukuPosted 11/25/2012 8:36:39 AM
Maybe you're just really good. I thought about that today as I was playing DMC 4. This makes no sense. I haven't played this game since it came out and I'm doing absolutely fine. No effort required. I started DmD, easy, no effort required. Just like in the demo for this game...then I realized, muscle memory, timing, practice. All of those hours I put into previous DMC games, Bayonetta, and other H&S games, I realized...I might just be really good. Same as with fighting games. The FG players here will understand this. You don't need to re-learn the game when the next one comes out. A lot of the same skills carry over. This game probably isn't very easy to a new player, but to the seasoned veteran it appears easy.
---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame
#2Xaldin0011Posted 11/25/2012 8:38:01 AM
Nah, it's easy.
---
"Xaldin is a prophet." - lamerhater
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
#3HidatsuPosted 11/25/2012 8:38:45 AM
Seriously. It's downright easy.
---
"What's wrong? It looks like you swallowed a bug. Oh wait. You always look like that." -Jade, Tales of the Abyss.
PSN ID: Amarix
#4FNP88Posted 11/25/2012 8:39:48 AM
The demo is also from very early on in the game, the only game that had even somewhat difficult enemies somewhat early on was DMC3. DMC1/DMC4 early level enemies are a joke, just there to kill. This game is no different.

People are allowed to have their own opinion, but it is my opinion people are making themselves hate this game. They did not give it a proper chance, the second they saw the reveal of the new dante they decided the game was going to be horrible.
#5Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 8:40:09 AM
-facepalm- It's easy because you already know how to play DMC!

Calculus is easy to a Calculus teacher, does that make Calculus easy? Hell no.
---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame
#6joegt123Posted 11/25/2012 8:41:12 AM
I SUCK at action games and I beast the demo on hard.

Its easy.
---
http://youtu.be/QHdk36PNuVw?t=50s THE reason I'm giving the Dante May Cry a chance.
Currently Playing: AC: For Answer, and too many to count.
#7DRX777Posted 11/25/2012 8:44:04 AM
I am pretty good at DMC, can't say I'm doing well in DmC at all.

Took me 2 Gold Orbs to beat the boss on Nephilim difficulty. Haven't tried with Son of Sparda yet. D:

It's not "too easy" - it's Normal mode (assuming Nephilim is Normal?) is on par with DMC3's Normal, imo.
---
Oh no, there goes Toh-kee-yoh!
http://www.rockband.com/users/Dark_Raven_X
#8HidatsuPosted 11/25/2012 8:44:44 AM
FNP88 posted...
The demo is also from very early on in the game, the only game that had even somewhat difficult enemies somewhat early on was DMC3. DMC1/DMC4 early level enemies are a joke, just there to kill. This game is no different.

People are allowed to have their own opinion, but it is my opinion people are making themselves hate this game. They did not give it a proper chance, the second they saw the reveal of the new dante they decided the game was going to be horrible.

Except for the fact that most of us did give it a chance. We downloaded a demo. We played a mediocre action game with a coat of "Devil May Cry" paint.

I respect everyone's opinions, and I encourage those who enjoy the demo to buy the game. I gave it a chance and it's my opinion that it's not good enough to warrant a purchase from me, at least not at launch or at full price.
---
"What's wrong? It looks like you swallowed a bug. Oh wait. You always look like that." -Jade, Tales of the Abyss.
PSN ID: Amarix
#9UnknownWinPosted 11/25/2012 8:45:40 AM
I think all DMC games are easy if you know how to play them, I still play DMC HD Collection from time to time and do some crazy combos without getting hit. And the bosses are easy if you know how to beat them correctly.

same thing goes for DmC.
#10joegt123Posted 11/25/2012 8:45:52 AM
DRX777 posted...
I am pretty good at DMC, can't say I'm doing well in DmC at all.

Took me 2 Gold Orbs to beat the boss on Nephilim difficulty. Haven't tried with Son of Sparda yet. D:

It's not "too easy" - it's Normal mode (assuming Nephilim is Normal?) is on par with DMC3's Normal, imo.

Human, devil hunter, nephilim, sos, dmd, hoh, hah.

Neph is supposed to be hard, george. You just don't know how to fight that boss.
---
http://youtu.be/QHdk36PNuVw?t=50s THE reason I'm giving the Dante May Cry a chance.
Currently Playing: AC: For Answer, and too many to count.