Let's consider and PRETEND that this game as something new to everyone

#21ShiShiHaatoPosted 11/28/2012 3:44:39 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
ShiShiHaato posted...
VD3SPARDA posted...
The game is fine but story and characters dont meet its older predecessors -.-

LOL Devil May Cry had a story? All I remember were some events thrown together where Dante didn't give a sh**, scaling some tower so he could have a party with his older brother for the power of their father.

Downplaying things to make them seem unimportant is really sad

Other than Vergil's death and Dante's minor character developments in three, changing to a more mature form of Badass for 1, 2, and 4, what was the story? Other than the Temen-Ni-Gru. Not disregarding it, I just understand how that would be important story.
#22FireMage7777Posted 11/28/2012 3:51:54 AM
ShiShiHaato posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
ShiShiHaato posted...
VD3SPARDA posted...
The game is fine but story and characters dont meet its older predecessors -.-

LOL Devil May Cry had a story? All I remember were some events thrown together where Dante didn't give a sh**, scaling some tower so he could have a party with his older brother for the power of their father.

Downplaying things to make them seem unimportant is really sad

Other than Vergil's death and Dante's minor character developments in three, changing to a more mature form of Badass for 1, 2, and 4, what was the story? Other than the Temen-Ni-Gru. Not disregarding it, I just understand how that would be important story.

First off Vergil doesn't die in DMC3, and Dante's development in 3 is much more than minor. The arc of Dante from not really giving a f*** beyond "My shop just got wrecked" and keeping his brother from corruption is slow building and was pulled off extremely well...
---
How do you say "I need more power" in dinosaur? RAAAAAWR!!!
#23VD3SPARDA(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 6:30:01 AM
Even if the older dmc ddnt have a story it had an impact (towards me atleast) and i enjoyed it...i dont mind what other people think whether there was story or not...but the character design of sparda during dmc1 was heavy and badass and the weapons were good and gameplay and etc... x)
---
PSN: nabs88 "With Great Beauty....Comes a very SEXY Respnsibility!!!!!"