The Fans + Tameem

#1Supreme121Posted 11/27/2012 1:23:08 AM
Just a quick question to all fans who support the game. I'm curious as to why people support a game developed by a man who has done nothing but lambast the fan-base since the games production? I would feel disgusted supporting a company who does this. It seems as though when gamers had legitimate complaints about the demo they tried asking Tameem if these problems could somehow be fixed by the games initial release. And he basically ridiculed them over twitter. It's like getting slapped in the face repeatedly for no reason.
#2Vault_ZeroPosted 11/27/2012 1:40:15 AM
Supreme121 posted...
Just a quick question to all fans who support the game. I'm curious as to why people support a game developed by a man who has done nothing but lambast the fan-base since the games production? I would feel disgusted supporting a company who does this. It seems as though when gamers had legitimate complaints about the demo they tried asking Tameem if these problems could somehow be fixed by the games initial release. And he basically ridiculed them over twitter. It's like getting slapped in the face repeatedly for no reason.

Apparently all that matters is the game and not the way you get treated as a customer. I don't understand that. That's just me though.
---
It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
#3VigmortisPosted 11/27/2012 1:42:26 AM
Sadly some people just don't care about the industry as a whole as long as they get their fix or their just not aware. I was recently in a conversation with someone who didn't care even after I showed him what was said. It really is unfortunate because gamers are the ones who set the standards for the business end of things. With situations like this it sets a bad example and lowers the standard for both us and the developers. I know this goes beyond the game at this point but I felt it was worth saying.
#4DarkSymbiotePosted 11/27/2012 1:50:54 AM
Vigmortis posted...
Sadly some people just don't care about the industry as a whole as long as they get their fix or their just not aware. I was recently in a conversation with someone who didn't care even after I showed him what was said. It really is unfortunate because gamers are the ones who set the standards for the business end of things. With situations like this it sets a bad example and lowers the standard for both us and the developers. I know this goes beyond the game at this point but I felt it was worth saying.

Very true. Gamers themselves are the worst thing about this generation. Supporting the wrong things all the time. And whenever you tell them about it, it's always met with a "Get off your high horse" sort of reply.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#5mortredcritPosted 11/27/2012 2:05:40 AM
There are gamers who are ignorant of Tam's ignorance of them. Though I do feel sorry if they want to spend Triple A game title money for a really sub-par looking game.
#6Supreme121(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 2:15:07 AM
Hey guys thanks for the reply's! It is sad to see that some don't care about how they're being treated by these companies. Damn shame if you ask me. But it's good to know that there are some who wont accept that type of behavior.
#7Undead_YakuzaPosted 11/27/2012 2:20:48 AM
To be fair, not everyone has been following this title as intensely as you. I mean, I only became interested in the game post demo.
#8Pesmerga255Posted 11/27/2012 2:26:34 AM
Undead_Yakuza posted...
To be fair, not everyone has been following this title as intensely as you. I mean, I only became interested in the game post demo.

What does that have to do with anything?
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#9Supreme121(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 2:43:39 AM
Undead_Yakuza posted...

This hasn't been just happening before the demo my friend. Tameem is still on a role disrespecting the fanbase. I cant post any screen-caps because I'm at work but in the following link there was a recent twitter of a fan posting his concern of the demo, and well, read what he said said to him in the following tweet. Look for Greek-God88's post, it was posted around the 20th.

https://twitter.com/superninjatam
#10mortredcritPosted 11/27/2012 3:04:55 AM
Supreme121 posted...
Undead_Yakuza posted...

This hasn't been just happening before the demo my friend. Tameem is still on a role disrespecting the fanbase. I cant post any screen-caps because I'm at work but in the following link there was a recent twitter of a fan posting his concern of the demo, and well, read what he said said to him in the following tweet. Look for Greek-God88's post, it was posted around the 20th.

https://twitter.com/superninjatam

I think he means that there are many who don't subscribe to the whole 'consumers as gamers care' kind of community. Because there are consumers who just don't feel anything for the sub-par demo and its sub-par tech support/lead designer but still are convinced they are willing to spend 60 dollars to feel like playing a 'real' DMC title.

But honestly, this is exact opposite of how Eidos handled the Deus Ex: Human Revolution fanfare. Instead of winning old fans and getting new customers as the same time, they (Capcom/NT) are more than satisfied with creating dissonance and setting up their title to flop when it gets released months from now.