The Fans + Tameem

#61fioriPosted 11/27/2012 5:17:40 PM
Taizuku posted...
Harada has literally told his fans to **** off. I can deal with Tameem being pretentious.

That's because you didn't see David Jaffe's reaction.

Now this guy is arrogant, douche and rude to people.

However, that didn't make God of War flopping at all, lol. All the games sold a lot...

As for Tameem, I think antis are funny. They troll the guy and when the guy answers them back, they say he isn't being professional.

Some antis even go too far, by saying Tameem should ignore them, lol. If he should ignore you, then why can't you ignore him at the first place? That's what I call being pretentious.

I asked him several questions and he answered all of them, without any problem, nothing rude. Actually, he was quite polite. Nothing against the guy. Even if I end hating the game, I see no problem with Tameem, he seems to be a good person.

Tameem should reply haters, by using classic Dante quotes. That's what I would do. The whole ending leak...He should have answered: "The ending? Don't bet on it".

He should answer every troll or anti, that way, lol. It would be funny.
#62Capitan_KidPosted 11/27/2012 5:26:05 PM
Supreme121 posted...
Just a quick question to all fans who support the game. I'm curious as to why people support a game developed by a man who has done nothing but lambast the fan-base since the games production? I would feel disgusted supporting a company who does this. It seems as though when gamers had legitimate complaints about the demo they tried asking Tameem if these problems could somehow be fixed by the games initial release. And he basically ridiculed them over twitter. It's like getting slapped in the face repeatedly for no reason.

Some video game fans are some of the most annoying idiotic, head up the ass backwards people Ive ever seen. I could not give a *** what Tameem thinks about anyone. Im getting this game because its fun and its Devil May Cry.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#63PineappleFistPosted 11/27/2012 5:30:15 PM
Let us not forget that Itagaki had sexual harassment charges pressed against him. Total class act right there that Itagaki.

You see, developers are people too. People are, generally speaking, awful in every conceivable way. Therefore, designers have the propensity for awfulness.
---
Since 1998. Grasshopper Manufacture.
Punk's Not Dead
#64ShadowBoyZXPosted 11/27/2012 5:41:13 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Somebody should show Tameem that video of Dante taking flight and ask him if his game is broken.

The one called Donte and gravity where he stay airborne by using the angel whip? If that's what you meant, someone did and made a suggestion to make it harder. Tameem responded with "We also don't have a fix for face-palming your face until it bleeds..."

Anyways, honestly if the game was great I might be able to look past one of my favorite series being destroyed, I might be able to look past all the offensive thing Tameem has said and buy it when it comes down to $19.99 but that's the problem. Based on what we've played of the demo and seen in videos it's not.
---
2012's Undisputed Badass: Scizor
#65mortredcritPosted 11/27/2012 5:53:59 PM
FNP88 posted...
mortredcrit posted...
FNP88 posted...
I love how all of you all just keep posting the guys single comment where he lashes out. We are human, we all have bad days. Also the kid left a link to a yt video that bashes the game.

Also all you people who are saying, "gamers are the worst" i kind of agree with you. Not for the reason you are saying though. Saying someone is buying the "wrong" games, because you don't support them, is just ignorant.

It's not a video that bashes the game. Its addressing the issue of whether that is happening is legit or is a bug, since people were expecting this Triple A title to have some semblance. Then Tameem, in the worst possible way as a human and a professional mind you (I don't know if you will get that since for some people, working as a professional has some standards) gives a reaction thinking that he won't net some consequences to it.

Gamers may be the worst, but you don't make business with them by being the anal manager at gamestop and hope they will shop there again. It is a business after all and Capcom nor NT have shown the ability to make dosh with their business tactics. Marketing and PR fluff to brainwash people to buy your game requires money too so if Capcom doesn't net the numbers they are looking for, whose to blame? The inept gamers who couldn't buy into their half-baked software or the half-baked developers acting unprofessional about their half-baked software?

You sound like you spend too much time in the basement. Go outside.

Gee, a fellow gamer tells me to go outside. Give me something else besides a strawman next time so you don't come off as stupid as you pretend to be.
#66john_freeman69Posted 11/27/2012 6:06:57 PM
mortredcrit posted...

Gee, a fellow gamer tells me to go outside. Give me something else besides a strawman next time so you don't come off as stupid as you pretend to be.

Its easier than coming up with a real response. They are no better anyway. They do the same things we do, only they defend the guy.
---
EVERYONE WATCH My Little Pony IT'S THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!
#67mortredcritPosted 11/27/2012 6:13:27 PM
john_freeman69 posted...
mortredcrit posted...

Its easier than coming up with a real response. They are no better anyway. They do the same things we do, only they defend the guy.

Well, at least I'm not in denial about their game. If it does come to PC, I look forward to the community to break it in as much as possible with mods. I would play it religiously for a day if someone made a tameem mod, complete with voices and fart sounds.
#68SlaveBladePosted 11/27/2012 8:27:50 PM
I'm not saying I'll die without it, but I really did like DMC. Imagine if your favorite series was completely changed and you'd never see a new one. Now imagine the new one is inferior to the old ones. Now imagine that when you say you don't like it, you're met with "stop whining" or "you're just a hater". Wouldn't that kind of piss you off?

No, i'd go find a different game and let it die off. My favorite franchise was, surprise surprise, Devil May Cry for a while. And then DMC4 happened and I realized that half the games sucked to me. What did I do? I just shrugged and moved on. This is the problem when people hold loyalties to anything game related. You will almost always get shafted somewhere. Nowadays, my favorite franchise is Fire Emblem. Thank god I don't care that they aren't localizing half the games in the series.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~