Name something from DMC you'd love to see in DmC?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Name something from DMC you'd love to see in DmC?
2 years ago#1
For preparation. inb4SmartassRemarks

I'd love to see Temen-Ni-Gru in this game's artstyle.
---
"All I'm hearing is that Dragon Jesus was a pirate." ~ BluBlue4
PSN: MobileFlame
2 years ago#2
gunslinger. and bigger damage for the guns
2 years ago#3
I'd like to see how they reinterpret more of the classic characters

Would love to see how creepy they'd make Jester
---
Do not delude yourself, wretched fool!
PSN: KeJo13
2 years ago#4
Not DMC, but bayonetta: Tech practice room. For combo working without trying to isolate an enemy or two in a mission.
---
http://youtu.be/QHdk36PNuVw?t=50s THE reason I'm giving the Dante May Cry a chance.
Currently Playing: AC: For Answer, and too many to count.
2 years ago#5
joegt123 posted...
Not DMC, but bayonetta: Tech practice room. For combo working without trying to isolate an enemy or two in a mission.

Good idea!
---
"All I'm hearing is that Dragon Jesus was a pirate." ~ BluBlue4
PSN: MobileFlame
2 years ago#6
Hideki Kamiya
---
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;
2 years ago#7
Taizuku posted...
Name something from DMC you'd love to see in DmC.

Dante.
---
GameFAQs, where opinions get moderated as "Flaming" just because some moderator felt hurt by it.
2 years ago#8
I enjoyed the demo, but the more and more i play it there's a few flaws that really stand out.

-Lock-On!: I've heard NTs reason for not having it, just doesn't make too much sense. Also lock on would be a great addition cause you could see enemy health(i would hope)
-Camera: This just further amplifys the obvious need for lock on.
-Style meter balance: There is really no denying that the style meter is too easy to manipulate at this point in time.
-Weapon/gun balance: E&I are WAY too weak, this is a simple balance issue that should be fixed. Not sure if this will be a problem when upgraded. Also Devil hammer seems a bit too strong especially compared to the scythe.
-Enemy AI: I know the demo is early on, but i wish they were a tad more aggressive. Especially on Nephilim and SOS.

I'm actually looking forward to this game, despite my multiple complaints. But if you noticed, they are extremely minor/simple. Albeit, the lock-on/camera issues are by far what would take the most effort to change. I can deal with them not changing/fixing them, but i just feel they are making their game worse by not doing it.
2 years ago#9
force_edge posted...
Taizuku posted...
Name something from DMC you'd love to see in DmC.

Dante.

this.
2 years ago#10
^
That.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Name something from DMC you'd love to see in DmC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived