Name something from DMC you'd love to see in DmC?

#11SlaveBladePosted 11/27/2012 11:04:01 AM
force_edge posted...
Taizuku posted...
Name something from DMC you'd love to see in DmC.

Dante.

He's the main character of this game. How you can ever not hear his name or not know it's Dante, I'll never know.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#12KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/27/2012 11:05:54 AM
force_edge posted...
Taizuku posted...
Name something from DMC you'd love to see in DmC.

Dante.

^
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#13AlexxShadenk777Posted 11/27/2012 11:07:29 AM
A fair amount of alternate costumes, Bloody Palace with DMC2's rules and Boss mode. That's about it.
---
PSN: AlexxShadenk777
#14Phantom_Opera_GPosted 11/27/2012 11:07:30 AM
FNP88 posted...
I enjoyed the demo, but the more and more i play it there's a few flaws that really stand out.

-Lock-On!: I've heard NTs reason for not having it, just doesn't make too much sense. Also lock on would be a great addition cause you could see enemy health(i would hope)
-Camera: This just further amplifys the obvious need for lock on.
-Style meter balance: There is really no denying that the style meter is too easy to manipulate at this point in time.
-Weapon/gun balance: E&I are WAY too weak, this is a simple balance issue that should be fixed. Not sure if this will be a problem when upgraded. Also Devil hammer seems a bit too strong especially compared to the scythe.
-Enemy AI: I know the demo is early on, but i wish they were a tad more aggressive. Especially on Nephilim and SOS.

even though I am not buying it but you have a good list but let me add just one extra thing

-One button weapon/stance change: because you know it makes sense
---
Holy Diver You're the star of the masquerade
No need to look so afraid
#15thelastgogetaPosted 11/27/2012 11:15:58 AM
Nero.

>_>
---
Get, Play The Undersold Triforce: Z+W, NMH, Okami!
PM of the SSR Board + Ninja of SATBK/SATFS forever
#16LordOfCinderPosted 11/27/2012 11:17:13 AM
Air Raid.
#17UnknownWinPosted 11/27/2012 11:23:26 AM
Raidan
#18FNP88Posted 11/27/2012 11:29:19 AM
Phantom_Opera_G posted...
FNP88 posted...
I enjoyed the demo, but the more and more i play it there's a few flaws that really stand out.

-Lock-On!: I've heard NTs reason for not having it, just doesn't make too much sense. Also lock on would be a great addition cause you could see enemy health(i would hope)
-Camera: This just further amplifys the obvious need for lock on.
-Style meter balance: There is really no denying that the style meter is too easy to manipulate at this point in time.
-Weapon/gun balance: E&I are WAY too weak, this is a simple balance issue that should be fixed. Not sure if this will be a problem when upgraded. Also Devil hammer seems a bit too strong especially compared to the scythe.
-Enemy AI: I know the demo is early on, but i wish they were a tad more aggressive. Especially on Nephilim and SOS.

even though I am not buying it but you have a good list but let me add just one extra thing

-One button weapon/stance change: because you know it makes sense

They kind of have that with the ability to switch between weapons via the d-pad. I really wish they gave 1 extra weapon at least to use this function during the demo, so we could mess around with it. That is the only thing i see keeping the combos interesting at this point.
#19ChancreScolexPosted 11/27/2012 11:50:34 AM
Fluid animation cycles and 60fps.
#20jayganautPosted 11/27/2012 12:02:43 PM
Style (system)