Name something from DMC you'd love to see in DmC?

#21mortredcritPosted 11/27/2012 12:10:03 PM
I'm not going to ask for much. But if every action game has had lock-on and has enjoyed its benefits prior to DmC, why not add it? Its a worthy mechanic regardless of how capcom-NT spun it (and how its fanboys ate it up). For H&S action games it helps simplify complicated mobs and camera angles so you actually have more control.
#22SlapindabassPosted 11/27/2012 12:10:58 PM
A white haired Dante skin.
#23KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/27/2012 12:11:51 PM
You guys know they probably won't add anything at this point, right? If they ever release a SE version (it's Capcom, so you know they will), they may add it then, but for now what we see is pretty much what we get.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#24darkslayer001Posted 11/27/2012 12:15:56 PM
i want a more fleshed out devil trigger
#25CyhortI82Posted 11/27/2012 12:19:54 PM
force_edge posted...
Taizuku posted...
Name something from DMC you'd love to see in DmC.

Dante.

Came in to say this.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#26Capitan_KidPosted 11/27/2012 12:22:17 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
You guys know they probably won't add anything at this point, right? If they ever release a SE version (it's Capcom, so you know they will), they may add it then, but for now what we see is pretty much what we get.

At this point i wouldnt mind a DMc4 ultimate edition with new levels and bosses and costumes for dante/nero. Maybe give nero another weapon or two
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#27KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/27/2012 12:23:30 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

At this point i wouldnt mind a DMc4 ultimate edition with new levels and bosses and costumes for dante/nero. Maybe give nero another weapon or two

I'd buy that. It'd be cool if they put a Vergil mode in it again. I'd buy it if it had an updated Vergil with a new design and everything.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#28Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 12:34:57 PM
Yeah looks like I was right. A few actual contributers, with a bunch of smart asses.
---
"All I'm hearing is that Dragon Jesus was a pirate." ~ BluBlue4
PSN: MobileFlame
#29KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/27/2012 12:36:44 PM
Taizuku posted...
Yeah looks like I was right. A few actual contributers, with a bunch of smart asses.

C'mon, you weren't expecting us to not do this right?
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#30KyryloPosted 11/27/2012 12:40:08 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Taizuku posted...

C'mon, you weren't expecting us to not do this right?

awwwww....