Name something from DMC you'd love to see in DmC?

#31Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 12:40:44 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Taizuku posted...
Yeah looks like I was right. A few actual contributers, with a bunch of smart asses.

C'mon, you weren't expecting us to not do this right?

Yeah. For a group of people that like to call out a game for being immature and juvenile...you are as well. Grow up guys.
---
"All I'm hearing is that Dragon Jesus was a pirate." ~ BluBlue4
PSN: MobileFlame
#32mortredcritPosted 11/27/2012 12:42:25 PM
Taizuku posted...
Yeah looks like I was right. A few actual contributers, with a bunch of smart asses.

I wanted a dubstep meter in DmC. Scrap the style meter, and the better you are doing in combos, you get a dubstep track added. Or a an angel with a disco ball hanging around you. Or the screen turning to grape jelly when Dante starts to take damage past 15% his life bar.
#33KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/27/2012 12:44:18 PM
Taizuku posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Taizuku posted...

C'mon, you weren't expecting us to not do this right?

Yeah. For a group of people that like to call out a game for being immature and juvenile...you are as well. Grow up guys.

Wait, why are we immature? This isn't the only time anyone has done something like this. Plenty of pro's have given immature responses. At this point in development, there's not going to be some huge overhaul in the system. Lock on won't happen, the frame rate won't be altered, etc. What you see is what you get.

If you really expected this to be a serious topic, then wow. I've seen topics like this on boards for games that aren't disliked. It's just this kind of topic.

Someone makes a "What would you like to see in this?" Someone responds something stupid like "cheesecake". It just so happens that you made this topic ona aboard where there's a lot of controversy.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#34fioriPosted 11/27/2012 12:45:23 PM
I really would like to see a classic regular enemy from DMC 1, like Blades, Frosts or Nobodies...

I think Nobodies could fit the new DmC.
#35KyryloPosted 11/27/2012 1:01:53 PM
fiori posted...
I really would like to see a classic regular enemy from DMC 1, like Blades, Frosts or Nobodies...

I think Nobodies could fit the new DmC.

enemy in Vergil trailer really look alike Nobody.
#36SharmHedgehogPosted 11/27/2012 1:16:06 PM
force_edge posted...
Taizuku posted...
Name something from DMC you'd love to see in DmC.

Dante.

---
R.I.P. fungivore, 2012-2012
#37ShinWeskerPosted 11/27/2012 1:16:21 PM
Good gameplay?
---
Shadows of the Damned is an awesome game.
#38StrelokPosted 11/27/2012 1:20:41 PM
I know, Slaveblade is a real wiseass, sadly he almost never has a point unless he is a giant hypocrite about it.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#39Pesmerga255Posted 11/27/2012 1:21:02 PM
A decent combo.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#40dragonkyn20Posted 11/27/2012 1:25:26 PM
Difficulty.
---
PSN and gamertag: dragonkyn20
I love it so much, it's now my universal alias.