Name something from DMC you'd love to see in DmC?

#51ZeroX91Posted 11/27/2012 3:52:50 PM
Dark_Epathy posted...
The Nobodies are those weird monkey/man amalgamations you encounter in the demon world in DMC1. They're gray and red. They look like monsters from Resident Evil, undoubtedly remnants of the game's original concept.

I like my answer better. :p
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkDlmamEaVE
#52Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 4:06:01 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Taizuku posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Taizuku posted...
Yeah looks like I was right. A few actual contributers, with a bunch of smart asses.

C'mon, you weren't expecting us to not do this right?

Yeah. For a group of people that like to call out a game for being immature and juvenile...you are as well. Grow up guys.

Wait, why are we immature? This isn't the only time anyone has done something like this. Plenty of pro's have given immature responses. At this point in development, there's not going to be some huge overhaul in the system. Lock on won't happen, the frame rate won't be altered, etc. What you see is what you get.

If you really expected this to be a serious topic, then wow. I've seen topics like this on boards for games that aren't disliked. It's just this kind of topic.

Someone makes a "What would you like to see in this?" Someone responds something stupid like "cheesecake". It just so happens that you made this topic ona aboard where there's a lot of controversy.

Just because it happens a lot doesn't make it any less immature. This was immature as hell, especially since I pointed out that you guys would just be smart asses. You guys are being douches.
---
"All I'm hearing is that Dragon Jesus was a pirate." ~ BluBlue4
PSN: MobileFlame
#53antking61Posted 11/27/2012 4:22:30 PM
Only thing I wish to see here is DMC5 and nothing else from NT.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#54angelXboyPosted 11/27/2012 4:32:11 PM
I'm so confused...
---
Talk to me please. I'm soooo loonneellyy ~ <3
#55Capitan_KidPosted 11/27/2012 4:46:38 PM
SilentS89 posted...
A good story, NT is praised up and down for their stories, so it better deliver.

>Implying old dmc had a good story
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#56TheDromaderPosted 11/27/2012 5:17:00 PM
The gameplay..... ok fine: Alternative costumes. Not necessarily classic Dante costume, just alternative costumes in general.
#57Dark_EpathyPosted 11/27/2012 5:41:18 PM
I like my answer better. :p

Always show instead of tell. : )

You must have posted that while I was typing my response. Otherwise, I'm just blind.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#58SilentS89Posted 11/27/2012 6:14:04 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
SilentS89 posted...
A good story, NT is praised up and down for their stories, so it better deliver.

>Implying old dmc had a good story

Hmm, your right, not my intent. My fault I didn't read the topic title clearly enough.
#59habbox77Posted 11/27/2012 7:24:34 PM
thelastgogeta posted...
Nero.

>_>

Going off of ages wouldn't Nero be too young at this point? Dante and Vergil look to be about 18-20 in this game which means Nero would be like 3....

And have they even debunked the whole Nero=Vergil's son theory yet?
---
Official Gran Maestro of the Spanish Assassins of the AC3 Boards.
Victoria a los Asesinos!
#60DarkNight11Posted 11/27/2012 7:29:05 PM
Crazy Combos. One of the mechanics I really missed from 3 to 4.
---
Anyone questioning SpongeBob's sexuality has something to hide themselves.