Vergil turns into a unicorn?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Vergil turns into a unicorn?

User Info: ShadowBoyZX

ShadowBoyZX
4 years ago#11
How could you guys actually believe this? I mean, I'm an anti and I expect bad things from this game but Vergil becoming a Unicorn....lol. At least the dinosaur bit was something that could actually happen. It was just joke.
2012's Undisputed Badass: Scizor

User Info: Psychochild27

Psychochild27
4 years ago#12
ejshin posted...
NightmareGamma posted...
have I missed something? Vergil? Unicorn? Leak? False?

even if it is a false Leak, what is he meaning? I haven't heard of any Leak, not even fake once!!

Except that someone says the ending will have return of the real dante from another dimension or something bulls*** like this... But I think this is false too...

Someone asked if Vergil really turns into a T-rex, as that was one of the rumors going around. Tameem replied No. And then joked that he turns into a unicorn though.

Does no one have a sense of humor anymore? :\

But does Vergil not turn into a giant Gorilla monster?

Because man, that image reminded me more of the bastard love child of Vergil and Donkey Kong than anything else. Clearly we're not asking the right questions.

User Info: Dragoon_Kail

Dragoon_Kail
4 years ago#13
DarkJaydragon posted...
I was pro but this is ridiculous, I'm cancelling my pre-order, I've had enough of this.

Well, due to the controversy surounding the current version of the game, capcom felt tapping into the...shockingly...large male my little pony audiance; hence forth reffered to as bronies; would be a god marketing idea to increase slugish pre-order sales

So at the end of the vergil DLC he turns into a unicorn in the style of my little pony and will be featured in a cross over tv episode in spring to help promote the game, they're already in the pre production phase of making an action hack n slash my little pony game at capcom, obviusly not as gorey, but they've supposidly got hideki kamiya on board. should release in 2014 as a precursur to DmC2 in 2015
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;

User Info: smithkakarot

smithkakarot
4 years ago#14
Dragoon_Kail posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
I was pro but this is ridiculous, I'm cancelling my pre-order, I've had enough of this.

Well, due to the controversy surounding the current version of the game, capcom felt tapping into the...shockingly...large male my little pony audiance; hence forth reffered to as bronies; would be a god marketing idea to increase slugish pre-order sales

So at the end of the vergil DLC he turns into a unicorn in the style of my little pony and will be featured in a cross over tv episode in spring to help promote the game, they're already in the pre production phase of making an action hack n slash my little pony game at capcom, obviusly not as gorey, but they've supposidly got hideki kamiya on board. should release in 2014 as a precursur to DmC2 in 2015

They should have Scott McNeil (Rattrap/Dinobot/Waspinator, Wolverine, [Ocean] Piccolo) as a voice actor, then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLGNNE5XOC4

Since this is also him.
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta

Dragoon_Kail
4 years ago#15
That's scott mcneil in my little pony?........but...but...

No....no!.....that's not true! it's....IMPOSSIBLE!!!
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;

smithkakarot
4 years ago#16
Dragoon_Kail posted...

It's true. But hey! This guy is voiced by Richard Ian Cox (Quicksilver, Inuyasha): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz2R96sSmdY

User Info: Gen2000

Gen2000
4 years ago#17
Naichingeru posted...
This is true, yup. He definitely does. Yamato is a unicorn's horn.

Now it's all coming together.
The Storm Is About To Rage.....

Dragoon_Kail
4 years ago#18
smithkakarot posted...
Dragoon_Kail posted...

It's true. But hey! This guy is voiced by Richard Ian Cox (Quicksilver, Inuyasha): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz2R96sSmdY

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOeven though i don't really care for inuyasha, just dbz for chics butOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

smithkakarot
4 years ago#19
Eh, it's just a cartoon ya big baby.

User Info: palpatine_roxx

palpatine_roxx
4 years ago#20
I, I, I LOVE LITTLE FILLIES
THEY MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD
I LOVE, LITTLE FILLIES
THEY MAKE ME FEEL SO BAD
WHEN THEY'RE AROUND
THEY MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I'M THE ONLY COLT IN TOWN
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Vergil turns into a unicorn?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived