Vergil turns into a unicorn?

#11ShadowBoyZXPosted 11/27/2012 6:43:43 PM
How could you guys actually believe this? I mean, I'm an anti and I expect bad things from this game but Vergil becoming a Unicorn....lol. At least the dinosaur bit was something that could actually happen. It was just joke.
---
2012's Undisputed Badass: Scizor
#12Psychochild27Posted 11/27/2012 6:44:17 PM
ejshin posted...
NightmareGamma posted...
have I missed something? Vergil? Unicorn? Leak? False?

even if it is a false Leak, what is he meaning? I haven't heard of any Leak, not even fake once!!

Except that someone says the ending will have return of the real dante from another dimension or something bulls*** like this... But I think this is false too...

Someone asked if Vergil really turns into a T-rex, as that was one of the rumors going around. Tameem replied No. And then joked that he turns into a unicorn though.

Does no one have a sense of humor anymore? :\

But does Vergil not turn into a giant Gorilla monster?

Because man, that image reminded me more of the bastard love child of Vergil and Donkey Kong than anything else. Clearly we're not asking the right questions.
#13Dragoon_KailPosted 11/27/2012 6:57:24 PM
DarkJaydragon posted...
I was pro but this is ridiculous, I'm cancelling my pre-order, I've had enough of this.

Well, due to the controversy surounding the current version of the game, capcom felt tapping into the...shockingly...large male my little pony audiance; hence forth reffered to as bronies; would be a god marketing idea to increase slugish pre-order sales

So at the end of the vergil DLC he turns into a unicorn in the style of my little pony and will be featured in a cross over tv episode in spring to help promote the game, they're already in the pre production phase of making an action hack n slash my little pony game at capcom, obviusly not as gorey, but they've supposidly got hideki kamiya on board. should release in 2014 as a precursur to DmC2 in 2015
---
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;
#14smithkakarotPosted 11/27/2012 7:56:18 PM
Dragoon_Kail posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
I was pro but this is ridiculous, I'm cancelling my pre-order, I've had enough of this.

Well, due to the controversy surounding the current version of the game, capcom felt tapping into the...shockingly...large male my little pony audiance; hence forth reffered to as bronies; would be a god marketing idea to increase slugish pre-order sales

So at the end of the vergil DLC he turns into a unicorn in the style of my little pony and will be featured in a cross over tv episode in spring to help promote the game, they're already in the pre production phase of making an action hack n slash my little pony game at capcom, obviusly not as gorey, but they've supposidly got hideki kamiya on board. should release in 2014 as a precursur to DmC2 in 2015

They should have Scott McNeil (Rattrap/Dinobot/Waspinator, Wolverine, [Ocean] Piccolo) as a voice actor, then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLGNNE5XOC4

Since this is also him.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#15Dragoon_KailPosted 11/27/2012 8:55:32 PM
That's scott mcneil in my little pony?........but...but...

No....no!.....that's not true! it's....IMPOSSIBLE!!!
---
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;
#16smithkakarotPosted 11/27/2012 8:57:26 PM
Dragoon_Kail posted...

It's true. But hey! This guy is voiced by Richard Ian Cox (Quicksilver, Inuyasha): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz2R96sSmdY
---
#17Gen2000Posted 11/27/2012 8:59:51 PM
Naichingeru posted...
This is true, yup. He definitely does. Yamato is a unicorn's horn.

Now it's all coming together.
---
The Storm Is About To Rage.....
#18Dragoon_KailPosted 11/27/2012 9:03:07 PM
smithkakarot posted...
Dragoon_Kail posted...

It's true. But hey! This guy is voiced by Richard Ian Cox (Quicksilver, Inuyasha): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz2R96sSmdY

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOeven though i don't really care for inuyasha, just dbz for chics butOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
---
#19smithkakarotPosted 11/27/2012 9:52:05 PM
Eh, it's just a cartoon ya big baby.
---
#20palpatine_roxxPosted 12/1/2012 9:39:58 PM
I, I, I LOVE LITTLE FILLIES
THEY MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD
I LOVE, LITTLE FILLIES
THEY MAKE ME FEEL SO BAD
WHEN THEY'RE AROUND
THEY MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I'M THE ONLY COLT IN TOWN