Unofficial DmC demo tips thread

#1LancerLigarPosted 11/27/2012 7:51:16 PM
In son of sparda mode when the angel looking things start spinning around in the air they are vulnerable to demon pull and that will stop the attack.
---
Gamertag: Lunar Legend PSN: LunarLegendX
#2ShadowZero007Posted 11/27/2012 7:52:52 PM
I made one like this earlier :p

I'll copy and paste the old posts onto this one :)
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#3ShadowZero007Posted 11/27/2012 7:55:28 PM
When faced with a shielded cherub I like to demon pull twice then angel lift up to it and kill it and then I just rinse repeat on all aerial enemies. Probably a little obvious though; just an alternative to just demon pulling em down to you.

Angel and demon dodges are your friends; don't neglect them.

There is an encounter in SoS where they throw a red and blue demon at you.
Red one immune to anything but demon weapons and the blue one to anything but angel weapons. DT can nullify these immunities. Activate it and wail ont he blue one. Aim to kill it before your DT runs out. This makes fighting the red one much easier as arbiter is more practical on the heavier shielded enemies.

When using rake jump when you pull the enemy right up next to you; you'll jump higher and can follow it up with an other rake pulling them towards you again. You can repeat this as desired to get more air.

~ShadowZero007

Protip: Your guns will stagger with a single shot even on the highest difficulty.
Protip: Learn the signals that the enemy is going to attack...It's very subtle. They hold it above there head for several seconds and it starts glowing. The chainsaw enemies turn completely and rev the saw for several seconds before attacking. It's very sudden.

~Antking61

Aim camera upward to target the Cherubs or Harpies when surrounded by a crowd of enemies on the ground. You'll always target and grapple the Cherub or Harpy you're going for.

When performing a ricochet charge shot, evade and tap the melee button and you'll maintain the charge while you're attacking the enemies and switching between weapons. Just press the shoot button anytime when you're ready to shoot the charge ricochet shot in human form.

All Cherub and Harpy attacks can be reflected back at them and will either kill them outright or stun them sending them crashing to the ground just by performing an angel special, Demon axe swing, or Rebellion lift.

~Shatterstar
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#4Hunter1534Posted 11/27/2012 8:02:35 PM
Pro tip- two attacks will give you an sss rank
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#5joegt123Posted 11/27/2012 8:03:10 PM
Demon pull and enemy jump can also be used ad nauseum to continually get more air. To the point where you can hit the playable ceiling and throw rainstorm directly below for the long, slow decent.
---
http://youtu.be/QHdk36PNuVw?t=50s THE reason I'm giving the Dante May Cry a chance.
Currently Playing: AC: For Answer, and too many to count.
#6LancerLigar(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 8:12:09 PM
if you find an enemy blocking your attacks shoot it with ebony and ivory will drop its guard
---
Gamertag: Lunar Legend PSN: LunarLegendX
#7pika027Posted 11/27/2012 9:05:01 PM
Hunter1534 posted...

This

and parry the boss for the easiest boss fight ever. BORING.
#8joegt123Posted 11/27/2012 9:07:37 PM
pika027 posted...
Hunter1534 posted...

This

Demon dodge is faster.
---
http://youtu.be/QHdk36PNuVw?t=50s THE reason I'm giving the Dante May Cry a chance.
Currently Playing: AC: For Answer, and too many to count.
#9pika027Posted 11/27/2012 9:15:47 PM
joegt123 posted...
pika027 posted...
Hunter1534 posted...

This

Demon dodge is faster.

But if you parry the boss it'll get stunned and its weak spot will be revealed......FOR MAXIMUM DAMAGE.
#10Dark_EpathyPosted 11/27/2012 9:22:41 PM
I don't know if it's a glitch, but the ice guys can freeze themselves and other enemies with their icicle attack.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa