DMC3 had a good story!

#1ShinWeskerPosted 11/27/2012 11:08:56 PM
Why do people act like it was "bad" or "nobody cares" ?

I thought DMC3 had a good story. Sure it wasn't really deep but still all characters developed and had their nice moments. The Ending was good too, that's all I need.
I felt WITH the characters.

It doesn't need to be pretentious (Neon Genesis Evangelion) or deep like Silent Hill 2 (awesome story btw).
---
Shadows of the Damned is an awesome game.
#2Pesmerga255Posted 11/27/2012 11:10:21 PM
This game has a pretentious story.

I really liked the way 3 showed younger Dante, it was much better than the ass that Tameem created.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3KyryloPosted 11/27/2012 11:11:45 PM
I agree. To bad community turned into bunch of hypocrites, who unless have game that makes them THINK they smart, are starting to moan about dumb story, characters, etc, etc.
#4Pesmerga255Posted 11/27/2012 11:12:37 PM
Kyrylo posted...
I agree. To bad community turned into bunch of hypocrites, who unless have game that makes them THINK they smart, are starting to moan about dumb story, characters, etc, etc.

Tameem is somehow capable of making people think they're smart and treating them like dumb children at the same time. The fans can't seem to get enough of his BS.
---
#5KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/27/2012 11:15:11 PM
DMC3 had an okay story. Story wasn't the main focus, so really it had enough story to give you a reason for what was happening. There was a bit more then that, but in essence it's all it really gave.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#6Stink_NastyPosted 11/27/2012 11:16:14 PM
It didn't have a good story, it had a story that was passable and was expected given the kind of game it was. DMC4's story was freaking retarded and DMC 2's story was dumb too.

Story was never a point in one of these games and I think it's dumb to judge the story in this one without actually knowing it first. Right now we're just making assumptions.
---
Child: Can you tell me another story about the Shepard? Stargazer: Did you buy the DLC?
Child: No......Stargazer: Then go to bed. -readyforwar
#7KyryloPosted 11/27/2012 11:16:30 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Kyrylo posted...

Tameem is somehow capable of making people think they're smart and treating them like dumb children at the same time. The fans can't seem to get enough of his BS.

that. before this game was announced, people rarely complained about story, or characters in DMC. They were satisfied and glad for DMC1 and 3. Than comes Tameem, who hasn't produced a single successful game and starting his bias. And those people are starting just repeat after him like broken records. Just look at Shatter, he don't have a single original idea. He just repeats after Tameem, like if he some kind of prophet or something.
#8Pesmerga255Posted 11/27/2012 11:18:53 PM
DMC 2's story was dumb too.

I disagree. It was just so awe inspiringly incredible that our mortal minds couldn't comprehend its grandeur.
---
#9mmSNAKEPosted 11/27/2012 11:25:37 PM
It's amazing people still rattle about this. For those that believe any DMC game have good stories, they are either kidding themselves or they have extremely low standards in what a good story should be.

The story in the games was passable. It wasn't atrocious, it was decent enough to get few jokes in and some over the top action to glue in between the gameplay segments. The overall character development and plot complexity is almost non existent or just forced.

Hardly any games have "good" stories. There are only about a handful of games that have good plots and character progression, and even then there are faults. Even games which people do buy for story and character progression are just a fix on something they like it doesn't make it outstanding, just enjoyable.
---
Beatings will continue until morale improves!
#10Pesmerga255Posted 11/27/2012 11:27:17 PM
mmSNAKE posted...
It's amazing people still rattle about this. For those that believe any DMC game have good stories, they are either kidding themselves or they have extremely low standards in what a good story should be.

The story in the games was passable. It wasn't atrocious, it was decent enough to get few jokes in and some over the top action to glue in between the gameplay segments. The overall character development and plot complexity is almost non existent or just forced.

Hardly any games have "good" stories. There are only about a handful of games that have good plots and character progression, and even then there are faults. Even games which people do buy for story and character progression are just a fix on something they like it doesn't make it outstanding, just enjoyable.

This game is going to prove that last part wrong, right?
---