DMC3 had a good story!

#131roxas9001Posted 11/28/2012 9:16:35 PM(edited)
FireMage7777 posted...
No, it didn't

Also Hyper Fist was a Beowulf move, not a Swordmaster move

DMC4 was a copy & lazy paste of 3 they could've fit it in.

Where is your proof? Can you say who said what and what decisions were made because of they way DMC4 was, relating to how this game was made?

4 proved that they lack the mental capacity to make proper DMC game.
---
Not changing this until DmCrap flops.
I dislike 90% of the FF fanbase.
#132FireMage7777Posted 11/28/2012 9:22:18 PM
roxas9001 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
No, it didn't

Also Hyper Fist was a Beowulf move, not a Swordmaster move

DMC4 was a copy & lazy paste of 3 they could've fit it in.

Where is your proof? Can you say who said what and what decisions were made because of they way DMC4 was, relating to how this game was made?

LOL no it wasn't. Begone child
---
How do you say "I need more power" in dinosaur? RAAAAAWR!!!
#133mmSNAKEPosted 11/28/2012 9:35:27 PM(edited)

That statement proves absolutely nothing, except maybe that you don't understand the concept of proof.

Look, sorry if I sound harsh. I'm just trying to get proper answers that aren't based on how you specifically feel. What you feel is fine, but if that's based on some concept you dislike for no logical reason, or some reason you can't explain well then that can't hold as an argument.

You can say I disliked DMC4, and no one can hold that against you, but when you start saying that it was bad in general, concerning everyone, then you have to give reasons why this should hold. Those reasons should hold ground, not be based on how you feel regarding an issue.
---
Beatings will continue until morale improves!
#134WebsandWigsPosted 11/29/2012 6:42:58 AM
ITT: A bunch of butthurt nerds with nothing else of importance going on in their sad lives