DMC3 had a good story!

#31mmSNAKEPosted 11/27/2012 11:57:32 PM
I think God Hand had me bust out laughing an absurd amount of times. The mad midget five....
---
Beatings will continue until morale improves!
#32VolcanoBoulderPosted 11/28/2012 12:00:00 AM
mmSNAKE posted...
I think God Hand had me bust out laughing an absurd amount of times. The mad midget five....

Hell yes. That game is too damn funny! I watch the cutscenes every time, and I've played it so many times...
#33KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/28/2012 12:00:54 AM
VolcanoBoulder posted...
mmSNAKE posted...

Hell yes. That game is too damn funny! I watch the cutscenes every time, and I've played it so many times...

B-but, it can't be funny because it's japanese! Nothing japanese is good, they only make cliche anime pretty boiz!!!!!
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#34DuuuDe14Posted 11/28/2012 12:02:08 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
VolcanoBoulder posted...
mmSNAKE posted...

B-but, it can't be funny because it's japanese! Nothing japanese is good, they only make cliche anime pretty boiz!!!!!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4sylbSzJX1qeo7cdo5_r1_500.gif
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of the UMvC3 board
http://i.imgur.com/QqM2W.jpg Silly Tameem, DMCs are for Kamiya.- Solid_Belmont
#35VolcanoBoulderPosted 11/28/2012 12:02:20 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

Get out Tameem. ):<
#36Capitan_KidPosted 11/28/2012 12:06:38 AM
DMC3 didnt have much of a story. It wasnt laid out well. All the major events happened in clusters pretty much. Dante goes into tower, fights random demon, fights random demon, sees human girl, fights random demon, gets ass kicked by brother, fights random demon, fights random demon, stalemates with brother and world starts to end, climbs tower for third time, fights lady, fights random demon, goes to hell, fights arkham, fights brother, saves world, boom. DMC4 didnt do much better either. Lots of filler with random boss battles for no reason. The story was entertaining but nothing special
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#37Pesmerga255Posted 11/28/2012 12:07:42 AM
mmSNAKE posted...

I love Gene's line after they finish striking a pose. The magician guy was one of my favourite moments in God Hand.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#38VolcanoBoulderPosted 11/28/2012 12:09:38 AM
I agree that DMC 3's story wasn't really anything special, but it was PERFECT for a crazy action game. Tons of hilarious moments and over the top badassery made for an incredibly entertaining experience even when I wasn't playing! I mean, in what other game does the main character jump off of a skyscraper and randomly get swallowed by a giant flying sea monster? :D
#39FireMage7777Posted 11/28/2012 12:44:58 AM
roxas9001 posted...
3 retconned the novel no thanks.

That novel sucked though
---
How do you say "I need more power" in dinosaur? RAAAAAWR!!!
#40FireMage7777Posted 11/28/2012 12:46:59 AM
Topic title is correct
---
How do you say "I need more power" in dinosaur? RAAAAAWR!!!