In case some of you "hardcore fans" forgot, this is how DMC3 demoed.

#1ReceiptPosted 11/27/2012 11:28:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN8hr5aRNbc

Man those enemies are barely even doing anything. Look at those long windups on those super telegraphed attacks. Man, it sure looks easy to SSSSSSSSSSSSS. Bro there's only like six moves, this isn't DMC. What's this stupid surfing on enemies crap, is this teenage mutant ninja turtles? Why is DON'TE half naked eating pizza? Ugh, and listen to that obviously final dialogue and recording, especially on the taunt. It's so bad! Drive is way too powerful. Look at how long those BIG GUYS JUST LAY THERE. UGH. WHAT IS THIS DIALACOMBO GAIDEN GUYS? AMIRITE? ALL HE DOES IS USE STINGER OVER AND OVER OMG. Sorry capslock got stuck on, where my fellow "antis" at guyz? IT'S DEFINITELY US VS THEM. We should break off into teams and stuff, 'cause we're all still 16 on the internet. Hrurururptderp.
---
While there is truth in Receipt's words, there is a tinge of bitterness that makes it seem like he's evil. Like cough syrup. -Paparoach23
#2DuuuDe14Posted 11/27/2012 11:29:38 PM
And thus all your credibility was lost...

*sits on Dante's chair*
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of the UMvC3 board
http://i.imgur.com/QqM2W.jpg Silly Tameem, DMCs are for Kamiya.- Solid_Belmont
#3KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/27/2012 11:29:40 PM
Tryingtoohard/10

This was just stupid. If you want to defend your side, don't make such stupid topics.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#4Pesmerga255Posted 11/27/2012 11:30:01 PM
1/10.

They're shown with the DMD live stream that even with every devil arm, there still isn't much to the combat thanks to the colour coded enemies.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#5Receipt(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 11:34:10 PM
Real quick, before it even gets started.

I see you.
You are ignoring 3 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

But I haven't seen you since the first time. ZZzzzzzz...
---
While there is truth in Receipt's words, there is a tinge of bitterness that makes it seem like he's evil. Like cough syrup. -Paparoach23
#6KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/27/2012 11:35:36 PM
Wait, he's one of the pro's that ignored all the anti's? Then... what's the point of a troll topic?
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#7thissongagainPosted 11/27/2012 11:36:41 PM
Receipt posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN8hr5aRNbc

Man those enemies are barely even doing anything. Look at those long windups on those super telegraphed attacks. Man, it sure looks easy to SSSSSSSSSSSSS. Bro there's only like six moves, this isn't DMC. What's this stupid surfing on enemies crap, is this teenage mutant ninja turtles? Why is DON'TE half naked eating pizza? Ugh, and listen to that obviously final dialogue and recording, especially on the taunt. It's so bad! Drive is way too powerful. Look at how long those BIG GUYS JUST LAY THERE. UGH. WHAT IS THIS DIALACOMBO GAIDEN GUYS? AMIRITE? ALL HE DOES IS USE STINGER OVER AND OVER OMG. Sorry capslock got stuck on, where my fellow "antis" at guyz? IT'S DEFINITELY US VS THEM. We should break off into teams and stuff, 'cause we're all still 16 on the internet. Hrurururptderp.

ON PSXC2

Umm nice footage of DMC3 on a freaking emulator? You know that their are no highly accurate ps2 emulators in existence right? So you showing the buggy pre game play footage of Devil May Cry 3 on a unstable ps2 emulator doesn't do much to sway anybody. About what ever the hell you are trying to accomplish.
#8DuuuDe14Posted 11/27/2012 11:38:05 PM
Sweet! I meant enough to the TC to get ignored? Teh DuuuDe- 1, troll- 0
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of the UMvC3 board
http://i.imgur.com/QqM2W.jpg Silly Tameem, DMCs are for Kamiya.- Solid_Belmont
#9Pesmerga255Posted 11/27/2012 11:38:51 PM
PCSX2 is actually pretty stable now. I have no problem running most of the games I have on it.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#10thissongagainPosted 11/27/2012 11:39:00 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Sweet! I meant enough to the TC to get ignored? Teh DuuuDe- 1, troll- 0

The Dude abides...