In case some of you "hardcore fans" forgot, this is how DMC3 demoed.

#11Receipt(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 11:39:55 PM(edited)
Man, I would've missed out on so much of my gaming time's most fond memories if I'd have thought that the demo of this game did anything but scratch the surface. Whew.

Actually, I loved this demo. Every moment I played of it. Which is why I was on a stupid internet message board in 2005 playing it live for people via webcam before the game came out. *sigh* I miss style competitions.

Edit: You are ignoring 8 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
---
While there is truth in Receipt's words, there is a tinge of bitterness that makes it seem like he's evil. Like cough syrup. -Paparoach23
#12KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/27/2012 11:46:02 PM
Oh I get it. This is one of those guys who probably got his argument torn apart by an anti, so he ignored them all. Didn't someone else do that? Damien or something?
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#13Stink_NastyPosted 11/27/2012 11:47:15 PM
Dude you're kind of trolling right now you know that right? I'm not even against this game per say, but the way you're acting is exactly the same way you "claim" the anti's are.
---
Child: Can you tell me another story about the Shepard? Stargazer: Did you buy the DLC?
Child: No......Stargazer: Then go to bed. -readyforwar
#14thissongagainPosted 11/27/2012 11:47:25 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Oh I get it. This is one of those guys who probably got his argument torn apart by an anti, so he ignored them all. Didn't someone else do that? Damien or something?

The truth hurts when you go against it...
#15KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/27/2012 11:48:53 PM
thissongagain posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

The truth hurts when you go against it...

Well, if the truth hurts, why not ignore it?

I think I understand TC's logic now!
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#16Receipt(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 11:51:47 PM
I don't understand why you'd keep posting when you know I'm not reading it. Go back under your bridge. You're so dull. If children like you had their idiotic way we'd have never gotten Nolan's Batman movies. Its like you never stopped worshipping your Sephiroth "ACTION FIGURES".
---
While there is truth in Receipt's words, there is a tinge of bitterness that makes it seem like he's evil. Like cough syrup. -Paparoach23
#17DuuuDe14Posted 11/27/2012 11:53:02 PM
I think TC finally lost it...

*grabs popcorn*
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of the UMvC3 board
http://i.imgur.com/QqM2W.jpg Silly Tameem, DMCs are for Kamiya.- Solid_Belmont
#18KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/27/2012 11:53:50 PM
So if he can't see us, can we just post nonsense so the post count goes up and he gets confused? I think it might be funny.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#19Pesmerga255Posted 11/27/2012 11:53:55 PM
Nolan's Batman movies are overrated. Not enough Adam West IMO.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#20thissongagainPosted 11/27/2012 11:54:24 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
I think TC finally lost it...

*grabs popcorn*

It seems like the pro community has been dealt one crushing blow after another recently.