In case some of you "hardcore fans" forgot, this is how DMC3 demoed.

#21DuuuDe14Posted 11/28/2012 12:54:28 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
So if he can't see us, can we just post nonsense so the post count goes up and he gets confused? I think it might be funny.

Do what you want. But don't expect to get paid.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of the UMvC3 board
http://i.imgur.com/QqM2W.jpg Silly Tameem, DMCs are for Kamiya.- Solid_Belmont
#22mmSNAKEPosted 11/28/2012 12:54:46 AM
I don't understand why you'd keep posting when you know I'm not reading it. Go back under your bridge. You're so dull. If children like you had their idiotic way we'd have never gotten Nolan's Batman movies. Its like you never stopped worshipping your Sephiroth "ACTION FIGURES".

I mean I don't care what the argument is about, but how is that statement supposed to persuade people that you are right? It just makes you look insecure and juvenile.
---
Beatings will continue until morale improves!
#23TearsfoUniversePosted 11/28/2012 12:55:18 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Nolan's Batman movies are overrated. Not enough Adam West IMO.

It's all about nipple Batman baby!
---
Can't keep a good man down
Proud member of the MechWarrior Online Beta
#24KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/28/2012 12:55:20 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
So if he can't see us, can we just post nonsense so the post count goes up and he gets confused? I think it might be funny.

Damn! I love getting paid for being stupid..... best job ever. Oh well.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#25DuuuDe14Posted 11/28/2012 12:55:24 AM
thissongagain posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
I think TC finally lost it...

*grabs popcorn*

It seems like the pro community has been dealt one crushing blow after another recently.

They brought it on themselves. Teh DuuuDe gets what Teh DuuuDe wants. Unless its love. Gotta work for that one.
---
#26Gen2000Posted 11/28/2012 12:55:50 AM
Yes, continue. I want to see where this goes.
---
The Storm Is About To Rage.....
#27DuuuDe14Posted 11/28/2012 12:56:03 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

BEST RIDE EVER

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
---
#28thissongagainPosted 11/28/2012 1:01:16 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

BEST RIDE EVER

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW

Sounds like some people have never been to Russia. I like scissors, 64!
#29stevenbobPosted 11/28/2012 1:02:17 AM
MlP My Little Pony will be the best ninja theory game ever
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich
#30Receipt(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 1:09:37 AM(edited)
Stink_Nasty posted...
Dude you're kind of trolling right now you know that right? I'm not even against this game per say, but the way you're acting is exactly the same way you "claim" the anti's are.

Yea. I'm not even kind of trolling actually, its clear and deliberate. I wanted to see if they'd bite. I knew they would. They're so stuck up their weeaboo it's maddeningly droll to try and engage them in an actual conversation, this was only slightly better, but I wanted to play with my tablet here and its almost midnight. Yawn. There's nothing you or anyone else could say or do. They aren't fans of this series, and they aren't capable of having an actual conversation. They don't even understand game development.

Do you remember the 16 year olds from the halo board? They are always here. "Here." They will always be making a "console war" drama somewhere. So yea. Every giggle is a worthwhile one. I have the karma and I post so infrequently to this cesspool /shrug.

Edit:You are ignoring 22 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

I haven't added anyone since I started this topic. Y'know, back in the old days before these guys had accounts there wasn't even an ignore feature here. True story.
---
While there is truth in Receipt's words, there is a tinge of bitterness that makes it seem like he's evil. Like cough syrup. -Paparoach23