In case some of you "hardcore fans" forgot, this is how DMC3 demoed.

#61maniakiddPosted 11/28/2012 2:19:47 AM
Why is TS quoting the amount of blocked messages you have?I thought you're supposed to ignore them,quoting them kinda beats the purpose.lol
---
Casuals may Cry...
#62FireMage7777Posted 11/28/2012 2:21:10 AM
The issue is more the emulator than anything else
---
How do you say "I need more power" in dinosaur? RAAAAAWR!!!
#63thissongagainPosted 11/28/2012 2:24:16 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
The issue is more the emulator than anything else

Its more then sort of the issue even if the demo was actually close to this DmC game in quality the emulator would invalidate anything he was trying to say because their are no accurate emulators for the ps2 as of yet. Their are a few that can play all the games, but none that can accurately emulate them. Its not like The EPSXE for the ps1 that can not only accurately emulate all the games, but enhance them as well.
#64SiLVeR_420Posted 11/28/2012 2:26:22 AM
maniakidd posted...
Why is TS quoting the amount of blocked messages you have?I thought you're supposed to ignore them,quoting them kinda beats the purpose.lol

He thinks its really cool.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#65ShiShiHaatoPosted 11/28/2012 2:56:29 AM
I came in expecting the TC to have a valid point about DmC compared to DMC 3, but then TC seemed to suffer a huge case of being 14 years old from his third post on and was unable to contain his unwarranted self importance to defend the game properly. Are most PROs like this?
#66produnerPosted 11/28/2012 2:59:56 AM
i can't really see how this game is better than any of the previous games and speaking technically this game runs on 30 fps, yes a fighting game that runs on 30 fps STFU and play the game before you start your troll topics,see for your self how clunky is the gameplay. The bad storyline is not the main point of the series, its all about the gameplay . well the gameplay sucks and DMC3 had a really deep combat system, better style and themes, the characters have their personalities and depth and the game is difficult and challenging. THE REBOOT IS MEANINGLESS AND DIDN"T MOVE THE SERIES FORWARD ITS A STEP BACK IN EVERY ASPECT.

its not about fans of DMC its about common sense that this game is average at best.
#67Receipt(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 3:19:58 AM(edited)
ShiShiHaato posted...
I came in expecting the TC to have a valid point about DmC compared to DMC 3, but then TC seemed to suffer a huge case of being 14 years old from his third post on and was unable to contain his unwarranted self importance to defend the game properly. Are most PROs like this?

"Pros" and "Antis" like you're 12 year olds picking dodge ball teams. I half expect you chuckleheads to talk about "Nintendrones" and "xbot$". Grow up. You have some major issues with change and permanence to work through.

Edit: You are ignoring 12 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

I have big pages :B
---
While there is truth in Receipt's words, there is a tinge of bitterness that makes it seem like he's evil. Like cough syrup. -Paparoach23
#68FireMage7777Posted 11/28/2012 3:14:09 AM
Receipt posted...
ShiShiHaato posted...

"Pros" and "Antis" like you're 12 year olds picking dodge ball teams. I half expect you chuckleheads to talk about "Nintendrones" and "xbot$". Grow up. You have some major issues with change and permanence to work through.

Shut up Meg
---
How do you say "I need more power" in dinosaur? RAAAAAWR!!!
#69Receipt(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 3:23:23 AM
VolcanoBoulder posted...
smithkakarot posted...
AC Batman practically IS TAS Batman.

Nobody beats dat Kevin Conroy.

Powerful Kevin Conroy.
---
While there is truth in Receipt's words, there is a tinge of bitterness that makes it seem like he's evil. Like cough syrup. -Paparoach23
#70ChancreScolexPosted 11/28/2012 3:41:41 AM
We've got to feed Kevin Conroy lots of pork and steroids so he can be movie Batman.