In case some of you "hardcore fans" forgot, this is how DMC3 demoed.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. In case some of you "hardcore fans" forgot, this is how DMC3 demoed.
3 years ago#71
Receipt posted...
ShiShiHaato posted...
I came in expecting the TC to have a valid point about DmC compared to DMC 3, but then TC seemed to suffer a huge case of being 14 years old from his third post on and was unable to contain his unwarranted self importance to defend the game properly. Are most PROs like this?

"Pros" and "Antis" like you're 12 year olds picking dodge ball teams. I half expect you chuckleheads to talk about "Nintendrones" and "xbot$". Grow up. You have some major issues with change and permanence to work through.

Edit: You are ignoring 12 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

I have big pages :B

Pros and antis, because the board is already using the terms. You are kind of on one side or the other, you either like the game or don't. I think this game is great, and will be great. Its actually you who needs to grow up. I said it like it was. Your first few posts were okay but then you got arrogant and started attacking other people and being immature. You didn't want to accept their opinions, so you blocked them and trolled obnoxiously. The only thing anyone would think is that you were immature.
3 years ago#72
ShiShiHaato posted...
Receipt posted...
ShiShiHaato posted...
I came in expecting the TC to have a valid point about DmC compared to DMC 3, but then TC seemed to suffer a huge case of being 14 years old from his third post on and was unable to contain his unwarranted self importance to defend the game properly. Are most PROs like this?

"Pros" and "Antis" like you're 12 year olds picking dodge ball teams. I half expect you chuckleheads to talk about "Nintendrones" and "xbot$". Grow up. You have some major issues with change and permanence to work through.

Edit: You are ignoring 12 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

Pros and antis, because the board is already using the terms. You are kind of on one side or the other, you either like the game or don't. I think this game is great, and will be great. Its actually you who needs to grow up. I said it like it was. Your first few posts were okay but then you got arrogant and started attacking other people and being immature. You didn't want to accept their opinions, so you blocked them and trolled obnoxiously. The only thing anyone would think is that you were immature.

They aren't expressing real opinions and they don't believe anything that they're posting. It's all hyperbolic nonsense from the same small handful of small people in every topic. Do you remember when people typed Micro$oft? That's exactly the same thing as typing "Donte" or "Dino". These're exactly the same dumb people. How could you even take someone comparing a demo, an early demo of a game that hasn't even officially gone gold on any platform, against a fully complete retail package? In which case has a demo been entirely and completely representative of the final product? What DMC demo has EVER had the entire movelist for every weapon? Final enemy placement? Final balance and tuning? VO? Which video game ever, in the history of video games, has wound up in that situation?

None.

Ever.

What?

Why would anyone take that seriously.

There's a topic somewhere on this board where a kid actually tried to talk about his perception of the framerate from a streaming video.

A STREAMING. INTERNET. VIDEO. Ugh.

Do you remember when Nero had "a couple of guns, and a series of swords"?
---
While there is truth in Receipt's words, there is a tinge of bitterness that makes it seem like he's evil. Like cough syrup. -Paparoach23
3 years ago#73
ShiShiHaato posted...

Giving no counter arguments? yes most pros are exactly like this.
3 years ago#74
Receipt posted...
How could you even take someone comparing a demo, an early demo of a game that hasn't even officially gone gold on any platform, against a fully complete retail package?

An early demo? It was released less than two months before the release date, if you think that it's not representative of the final product you are insane.

In which case has a demo been entirely and completely representative of the final product?

Yes.

What DMC demo has EVER had the entire movelist for every weapon? Final enemy placement? Final balance and tuning? VO?

We can judge what is there. If the almost complete build has this kind of issues despite not having everything available what does that speel for the complete game?
3 years ago#75
Also don't let the TC know we have basically been having side conversation, and posting nonsense because he is to stupid to check the comments lol.
3 years ago#76
Are you kidding me? Most of the time demos are flat out rips from levels/missions/areas exactly as the are in the game...I'll going to say I told you so when the only difference between the demo and the actual two missions in the full version is that unless you're playing through it again you have less variety due to not having all the weapons. Oh and a laughable DMD
---
How do you say "I need more power" in dinosaur? RAAAAAWR!!!
3 years ago#77
Receipt posted...
ShiShiHaato posted...
Receipt posted...
ShiShiHaato posted...

They aren't expressing real opinions and they don't believe anything that they're posting. It's all hyperbolic nonsense from the same small handful of small people in every topic. Do you remember when people typed Micro$oft? That's exactly the same thing as typing "Donte" or "Dino". These're exactly the same dumb people. How could you even take someone comparing a demo, an early demo of a game that hasn't even officially gone gold on any platform, against a fully complete retail package? In which case has a demo been entirely and completely representative of the final product? What DMC demo has EVER had the entire movelist for every weapon? Final enemy placement? Final balance and tuning? VO? Which video game ever, in the history of video games, has wound up in that situation?

None.

Ever.

What?

There's a topic somewhere on this board where a kid actually tried to talk about his perception of the framerate from a streaming video.

Now I can agree with some of the things you said. You're right. Its only a demo, and people are taking it too far to pass judgment on an unfinished product. Someone just said the dragons dogma demo wad bad, but the game itself was fantastic.
3 years ago#78
ShiShiHaato posted...
Receipt posted...
ShiShiHaato posted...
Receipt posted...
ShiShiHaato posted...

None.

Ever.

What?

Now I can agree with some of the things you said. You're right. Its only a demo, and people are taking it too far to pass judgment on an unfinished product. Someone just said the dragons dogma demo wad bad, but the game itself was fantastic.

Except we were playing part of a finished product. Glitches and all. Antoniades himself said they weren't gonna fix anything.
---
{-Official Eight Gates Lee of Everywhere}
I'm waiting for IGN's review. I grew up with it so they're the only reviewers I trust. - HappyUnicorn101
3 years ago#79
gameplay, the feel of it at least, can be judged from the demo. But apart from that there's not really much you can say about DmC. Story, depth of combat, difficulty, level design (apart from demo missions) and bugs are something you simply can't complain about.

..well you can but that makes you pretty arrogant unless you are willing to give NT a benefit of a doubt.

now i know this will get some disagreeing opinions, but considering large cast of antis have been complaining about these issues since the release trailer honestly eats their credibility quite a bit when it comes to seeing this game in an objective light.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
3 years ago#80
i just need to add that i was talking about facts. If you don't like the mugshot of dante, that's your opinion and that most likely isn't going to change with the final product.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. In case some of you "hardcore fans" forgot, this is how DMC3 demoed.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived