This game will Fail!

#11jayganautPosted 11/28/2012 2:51:49 PM
Dragoon_Kail posted...
caffiend7 posted...
Dragoon_Kail posted...
b, but it's so....shakepearian!!

F*** YOU

FORNICATE YOU!!

Hark! Thou must be the final component of this bilious villainy!
#12PineappleFistPosted 11/28/2012 3:06:45 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
But it's mature and will hold up to the best cinema has to offer. Don't worry if the gameplay doesn't feel as good as it should, you don't have the right to complain because you only played the demo.

The Metal Gear Rising demo crashes on the PS3. Literally freezes still, causing players to reboot their consoles. When playing a demo you should consider the fact that you are playing unfinished code. Do you have the right to complain? Yes. Are you playing the final product? No.

Attempting to judge a game with complete impunity based soley on a demo is like trying to judge how good a cake will be by tasting the batter. Can you make assumptions? Sure. Will it be the same once fully baked? Maybe not.

Also, as an aside, I have played demos for games that I ended up hating once I got my hands on the full product. I have also hated demos and loved the finished game.

Just some food for thought.
---
Since 1998. Grasshopper Manufacture.
Punk's Not Dead
#13KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/28/2012 3:09:34 PM
PineappleFist posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
But it's mature and will hold up to the best cinema has to offer. Don't worry if the gameplay doesn't feel as good as it should, you don't have the right to complain because you only played the demo.

The Metal Gear Rising demo crashes on the PS3. Literally freezes still, causing players to reboot their consoles. When playing a demo you should consider the fact that you are playing unfinished code. Do you have the right to complain? Yes. Are you playing the final product? No.

Attempting to judge a game with complete impunity based soley on a demo is like trying to judge how good a cake will be by tasting the batter. Can you make assumptions? Sure. Will it be the same once fully baked? Maybe not.

Also, as an aside, I have played demos for games that I ended up hating once I got my hands on the full product. I have also hated demos and loved the finished game.

Glitches=/= gameplay. The gameplay we played in the demo is the gameplay in the full game. The very same gameplay quite a few people weren't happy with. Some liked it yes, but it's not going to change.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#14TaizukuPosted 11/28/2012 3:12:56 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
PineappleFist posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Glitches=/= gameplay. The gameplay we played in the demo is the gameplay in the full game. The very same gameplay quite a few people weren't happy with. Some liked it yes, but it's not going to change.

But your opinion on it might. I said earlier, best example I can give, is me hating absolutely everything about Bayonetta, played the demo several times, hated it, yet when I got the full game I loved it.
---
"All I'm hearing is that Dragon Jesus was a pirate." ~ BluBlue4
PSN: MobileFlame
#15PineappleFistPosted 11/28/2012 3:13:58 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
PineappleFist posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Touche'

My argument still holds validity aside from the Metal Gear Rising comment. Can you honestly say that you've never experienced the same circumstances as I have? Have you ever tried a game, liked it, then ended up hating it in the end? What about the opposite?

Also, I see people tear the demo to pieces all the time on this board. The basis for a lot of the complaints stem from glitches and things that may have been altered since the build of the demo. It's not final code and you guys know it.

Just my opinion.
---
Punk's Not Dead
#16KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/28/2012 3:20:17 PM
PineappleFist posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
PineappleFist posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Touche'

My argument still holds validity aside from the Metal Gear Rising comment. Can you honestly say that you've never experienced the same circumstances as I have? Have you ever tried a game, liked it, then ended up hating it in the end? What about the opposite?

Also, I see people tear the demo to pieces all the time on this board. The basis for a lot of the complaints stem from glitches and things that may have been altered since the build of the demo. It's not final code and you guys know it.

Just my opinion.

I will honestly say, I've never had that happen. I know what I like, and if I don't like the demo, I don't like the full game. Same applied to liking the demo. The thing is, demo's may be a work in progress, but the actual system in the game will be the same in the final build.

There's also other complaints besides the glitches. It also doesn't help that Tameeme released a stupid comment that everyone jumped right on. His little "why fix what isn't broken?" comment when someone posted a video (it was an exploit, right? Or was it a glitch...) really didn't help.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#17PineappleFistPosted 11/28/2012 3:25:49 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
PineappleFist posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
PineappleFist posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Touche'

Just my opinion.

I will honestly say, I've never had that happen. I know what I like, and if I don't like the demo, I don't like the full game. Same applied to liking the demo. The thing is, demo's may be a work in progress, but the actual system in the game will be the same in the final build.

There's also other complaints besides the glitches. It also doesn't help that Tameeme released a stupid comment that everyone jumped right on. His little "why fix what isn't broken?" comment when someone posted a video (it was an exploit, right? Or was it a glitch...) really didn't help.

Okay then, sorry to seem contrarian, just trying to make a point. I for one have had it happen and I know bunches of people that have as well Actually, the last time I remember it happening was when I suggested that a friend try out the Dragon's Dogma demo. He did, and he liked it. So, when the game launched he bought it and hated the hell out of it. Took it back the next day.
---
Punk's Not Dead
#18VinceTheBone(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 4:22:48 PM
dmc franchise is dead so is resident evil! Capcom will soon be in the same boat as Ubisoft for doing lame repetitive games! Glad there are some Naughty Dog, Sucker Punch and Santa monica Studios to deliver great violent and innovative games!
---
PSN : VINCETEKK
#19KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/28/2012 4:23:38 PM
VinceTheBone posted...
dmc franchise is dead so is resident evil! Capcom will soon be in the same boat as Ubisoft for doing lame repetitive games! Glad there are some Naughty Dog, Sucker Punch and Santa monica Studios to deliver great violent and innovative games!

Don't forget the blue bomber... :(

Heroes are remembered.... but Legends never die......
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#20PineappleFistPosted 11/28/2012 4:31:10 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
VinceTheBone posted...

Don't forget the blue bomber... :(

Heroes are remembered.... but Legends never die......

Let us have a moment of silence for Mega Man...

<silence>
</silence>
---
Punk's Not Dead