New Aquila weapon = automatic SSS (video)

#11pyro_buntaPosted 11/28/2012 9:13:45 PM
smithkakarot posted...
I gotta admit, there should've been a blade-arang weapon in previous games. Of course, I'm just sayin' that 'cause Dante always reminded me of Blade in some ways...

Well Dante has alway thrown his weapons like bommerangs like Rebellion or Pandora.
---
...if you know what I mean
#12pyro_buntaPosted 11/28/2012 9:15:46 PM
mortredcrit posted...
Aquila is a great first time casual player's weapon. I don't honestly know why they didn't use this weapon for the demo to reel in those people who want to feel of 60fps while using a weapon that does everything for you. Maybe they will include it in the second one in hopes of getting more pre-orders in.

Because it's the Capcom team that made that weapon. Remember how Capcom jumped ship near the end of development to "fix" the combat? Just look at it. Multiple bladed boomerangs scream over-the-top compared to ANY of the other DmC weapons.
---
...if you know what I mean
#13darkdragon22Posted 11/28/2012 11:06:50 PM
Those weapons looked pretty neat. Only saw a few minutes but the game is defeinitely solid looking. Not DMC1/3 status but nowhere near as bad as some are saying
---
http://www.theradiochick.com/home.php
http://www.emptylamb.com/
#14KyryloPosted 11/29/2012 12:11:41 AM
Guess dmc would be another "sleeper" title... I mean I will be sleeping like it was in NG3. *Yaaawn.*
#15LancerLigarPosted 11/29/2012 7:59:28 AM
sworder posted...
Aquila looks amazing, it's like they dumped all their creativity on the angel weapons and made the demon weapons as boring as possible

thats very likely concidering that the angel weapons are the primary aerial weapons and ninja theory have been giving aerial combat the wet sloppy one
---
Gamertag: Lunar Legend PSN: LunarLegendX
#16vhunter14Posted 11/29/2012 8:37:05 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
sworder posted...
Aquila looks amazing, it's like they dumped all their creativity on the angel weapons and made the demon weapons as boring as possible

I can see what you're getting at.
:p I think it's heir nature sorta; like the demon weapons are heavy and everything has a lot of umph, but because of it everything is pretty direct and to the point as opposed to the flash the angel weapons convey with their aoe, speed, and aerial maneuvers.

Personally I was hoping they'd make the gauntles an angel weapon; they'd be a set of gauntlets and greaves that allow a wide variety of martial arts moves at insane speeds.

Sounds like lords of shadow whip combat.
---
Official Nemesis Of the UMVC3 Board...S.T.A.R.S.
#17UbberDevilPosted 11/30/2012 2:15:04 PM
I would think that it would make more sense to have a balance between the angel and demon weapons. Like have a fast hitting angel weapon and a slower more powerful angel weapon (same for demon). But what ever.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#18LordMePosted 11/30/2012 2:16:30 PM
DmC = Mash Triangle to win
#19Ether101Posted 11/30/2012 3:52:55 PM
smithkakarot posted...
I gotta admit, there should've been a blade-arang weapon in previous games. Of course, I'm just sayin' that 'cause Dante always reminded me of Blade in some ways...

http://images.wikia.com/devilmaycry/images/6/63/PF422_-_Grief_DMC4.jpg
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.