Waitaminute, There are actually dmc fans who are mad about this game!? lol

#1SethStonePosted 11/28/2012 9:53:30 PM
I made another thread about ho I love the look and idea of this reboot but hated his guns. I started reading around the board and found to my amazement that there was a large group of people who are pissed about his game. lol, What? Opinions are opinions but damn people. It's just a game and you still have the originals.

I just don see how people can think the series has changed very much. The only changes I see are that things look more realistic and Dante doesn't have white hair. Everything else ive played of this demo feels exactly like Devil may cry should. Go do something better with your time than spending it on a board for a game you dont like. This forum reeks of nerd rage. lol
#2FireMage7777Posted 11/28/2012 9:57:00 PM
If you think those are the only changes then you deserve this crap game
---
How do you say "I need more power" in dinosaur? RAAAAAWR!!!
#3tehheadPosted 11/28/2012 9:58:11 PM
Not having lock on & can't cancelled a combo & sometime unresposive dodge button already make it not devil may cry
#4fifinamboPosted 11/28/2012 10:00:36 PM
SethStone posted...
I made another thread about ho I love the look and idea of this reboot but hated his guns. I started reading around the board and found to my amazement that there was a large group of people who are pissed about his game. lol, What? Opinions are opinions but damn people. It's just a game and you still have the originals.

I just don see how people can think the series has changed very much. The only changes I see are that things look more realistic and Dante doesn't have white hair. Everything else ive played of this demo feels exactly like Devil may cry should. Go do something better with your time than spending it on a board for a game you dont like. This forum reeks of nerd rage. lol

Yet, you took time out of your schedule to berate us? Why don't you get off your soapbox and not make dumb topics like this that have already addressed this very subject at least 1000 times...
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#5SethStone(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 10:02:46 PM
Oh please. You nerds are simply reaching after not liking the art direction of the game in the first place.

Oh no! No lock on! Jump canceling!? How extremly different and horrible changes!
#6SethStone(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 10:03:58 PM
Seriously. Why are you guys here if you hate the game so much? Get a goddamned girlfriend.
#7A_Nonny_MoosePosted 11/28/2012 10:04:15 PM
I don't get why anyone thinks this game looks more "realistic" than the others.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#8SethStone(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 10:06:58 PM
Um...Because they changed from an anime style to a style that favored what humans actually look like? Are you blind?
#9zavarPosted 11/28/2012 10:08:26 PM
SethStone posted...
Seriously. Why are you guys here if you hate the game so much? Get a goddamned girlfriend.
#10UbberDevilPosted 11/28/2012 10:10:13 PM
SethStone posted...
Um...Because they changed from an anime style to a style that favored what humans actually look like? Are you blind?

What are you talking about? I don't see anyone sporting big anime eyes or anything in the original series.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2