Waitaminute, There are actually dmc fans who are mad about this game!? lol

#11ZekenarPosted 11/28/2012 10:10:16 PM
SethStone posted...
I just don see how people can think the series has not changed very much. The only changes I see are things that are SUPPOSED to look more realistic and Dante doesn't have white hair. Everything else ive played of this demo feels nothing like Devil may cry should. Go do something better with your time like spending it on a board bashing people who have an opinion I don't like. This forum reeks of teen rage. lol

There you go corrected that for you(we know what you meant)
---
6/14/2013 reboot done amazingly well
1/15/2013 reboot done shamefully bad
#12Hunter1534Posted 11/28/2012 10:10:27 PM
SethStone posted...
Seriously. Why are you guys here if you hate the game so much? Get a goddamned girlfriend.

I do have one. Yours. She's quite swell in bed.

Shut up, dude. You're here for an hour and think you know all that's going on in this board? Someone post eventstatus' video please.
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#13FireMage7777Posted 11/28/2012 10:10:37 PM
SethStone posted...
Um...Because they changed from an anime style to a style that favored what humans actually look like? Are you blind?

DMC wasn't in an anime style outside if the actual anime, plstrollbetter
---
How do you say "I need more power" in dinosaur? RAAAAAWR!!!
#14ShadowZero007Posted 11/28/2012 10:11:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2AO43vIVeQ

Drakengard had a crazy OST... a lot of crazy things actually.

Anyyyywayyyys.
Yeah people dislike this game TC. Quite a few actually; or so is the impression GFaqs would give. They do have legitimate concerns and unfortunately due to the way you've chosen to address everyone you're not likely to hear any of them.

I myself am Pro-DmC; if we're gonna have to label everything that is.
This place is a beehive ;p
Don't try to rile it up too much; it'll do so on it's own soon enough anyways; it always does.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#15pyro_buntaPosted 11/28/2012 10:12:28 PM
You guys are too easy for him. Come on guys, it's obvious. Either trolling or stupid. I'm starting to think the latter.
---
...if you know what I mean
#16Hunter1534Posted 11/28/2012 10:13:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#17SethStone(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 10:13:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#18HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/28/2012 10:14:44 PM
SethStone posted...
I made another thread about ho I love the look and idea of this reboot but hated his guns. I started reading around the board and found to my amazement that there was a large group of people who are pissed about his game. lol, What? Opinions are opinions but damn people. It's just a game and you still have the originals.

I just don see how people can think the series has changed very much. The only changes I see are that things look more realistic and Dante doesn't have white hair. Everything else ive played of this demo feels exactly like Devil may cry should. Go do something better with your time than spending it on a board for a game you dont like. This forum reeks of nerd rage. lol

Welcome to the naysayers.
The people that will run you through the ground for liking the game, yet get mad at you for calling them out.
These people...
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#19FireMage7777Posted 11/28/2012 10:15:27 PM
SethStone posted...
UbberDevil posted...
SethStone posted...
Um...Because they changed from an anime style to a style that favored what humans actually look like? Are you blind?

What are you talking about? I don't see anyone sporting big anime eyes or anything in the original series.

lol, Maybe it's harder for people who arent artists to see but "big eyes" arent the only thing that makes an anime style. They do however still have anime styled eyes. More akin to something like Cowboy bebop.

If DMC has an anime style than so does Resident Evil...
---
How do you say "I need more power" in dinosaur? RAAAAAWR!!!
#20A_Nonny_MoosePosted 11/28/2012 10:16:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/euCmn.png

http://i.imgur.com/zY3Yz.png

Neither looks more or less realistic than the other.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png