Waitaminute, There are actually dmc fans who are mad about this game!? lol

#101KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/28/2012 11:08:09 PM
mmSNAKE posted...
This board is a mess. When DMC4 was coming out there was a lot of arguments as well but it doesn't come close to the immature cluster **** this place escalated to. Sure there were dumb arguments back then, especially regarding Nero, but at least there were a dozen or so amount of people who would rationally discuss their views. Not just shout insults at the game, developers and each other.

There's a dozen or so people here that give valid reasons and have rational discussions. The trolls (no one in particular) have just been really active lately, both pro and anti. It was really pretty tame before the demo.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#102ShadowZero007Posted 11/28/2012 11:09:13 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
mmSNAKE posted...
This board is a mess. When DMC4 was coming out there was a lot of arguments as well but it doesn't come close to the immature cluster **** this place escalated to. Sure there were dumb arguments back then, especially regarding Nero, but at least there were a dozen or so amount of people who would rationally discuss their views. Not just shout insults at the game, developers and each other.

There's a dozen or so people here that give valid reasons and have rational discussions. The trolls (no one in particular) have just been really active lately, both pro and anti. It was really pretty tame before the demo.

Yeah.
Things kind of escalated after that.
In an awkwardly neutral way; just ended up getting new trolls on both sides.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#103Hunter1534Posted 11/28/2012 11:10:09 PM(edited)
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
mmSNAKE posted...

I've said this about 5 times but everyone ignored me ... sad.
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#104KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/28/2012 11:11:23 PM
The worst we had to deal with was shatter.... who has been strangely quite since the demo.... wasn't he going on and on about how he'd be posting X & Y and a bunch of other stuff?
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#105Hunter1534Posted 11/28/2012 11:11:34 PM
SethStone posted...
Boards moving to fast for me to reply to everything but like I said. Thanks in all seriousness for answering my question. Ill go through them later. Got to work now.

To the a holes who reported me for being a troll...Your perception is off

You're not exactly helping your image with the 10 plus insults you've thrown us...
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#106mmSNAKEPosted 11/28/2012 11:13:33 PM(edited)
Not everyone is that bad. It just escalated to a really stupid degree. As you say there are a lot of insecure children on both sides.

I've said this about 5 times but everyone ignored me ... sad.

Didn't see it probably because of all of the troll/flame/random posts that have swarmed this board.
---
Beatings will continue until morale improves!
#107ShiShiHaatoPosted 11/28/2012 11:11:54 PM
pyro_bunta posted...
ShiShiHaato posted...
UbberDevil posted...
SethStone posted...
Um...Because they changed from an anime style to a style that favored what humans actually look like? Are you blind?

What are you talking about? I don't see anyone sporting big anime eyes or anything in the original series.

They do sport pure white silver hair though.

*cough* DmC Vergil and Dante has white hair too.

Isn't that only during devil trigger?
#108KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/28/2012 11:13:06 PM
ShiShiHaato posted...
pyro_bunta posted...
ShiShiHaato posted...
UbberDevil posted...
SethStone posted...
Um...Because they changed from an anime style to a style that favored what humans actually look like? Are you blind?

What are you talking about? I don't see anyone sporting big anime eyes or anything in the original series.

They do sport pure white silver hair though.

*cough* DmC Vergil and Dante has white hair too.

Isn't that only during devil trigger?

It's pretty much guaranteed that Dante will have white hair by the end of the game. Vergil already has it.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#109ShadowZero007Posted 11/28/2012 11:14:00 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
The worst we had to deal with was shatter.... who has been strangely quite since the demo.... wasn't he going on and on about how he'd be posting X & Y and a bunch of other stuff?

He's been around here and there.
And indeed he shared a video with us of him playing DmC.
Though he has been oddly scarce.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#110KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/28/2012 11:15:26 PM
ShadowZero007 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

He's been around here and there.
And indeed he shared a video with us of him playing DmC.
Though he has been oddly scarce.

Did we scare him off when the demo didn't impress us? He was going on and on about how we all secretly wanted to play it, how we all wanted the demo and it would convert us..... did he leave when it didn't happen?
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]