#111FNP88Posted 11/28/2012 11:15:28 PM
Hunter1534 posted...
FNP88 posted...
Hunter1534 posted...
SethStone posted...
Just like I thought. No one wants to answer the question lol

Tc watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=KLTrt-kjQwU

All your questions are answered here.

What one? The one where you link a video, or the one where you say you make valid complaints(reason you remain on the board?). You really didn't answer the question, and not many of the haters have. I get you don't like the game, and some of the complaints are valid.

So lets break this down, we ask you why you remain here despite having no interest in buying the game(clear dislike for the game). You say "we make valid arguments/complaints". So you are here to argue and complain?!

If you look around I actually don't talk about the game all that much. Mostly talk about the original series. I don't hate this game. Im just dissapointed with the demo. I have a good rep here and talk to the others about random stuff. I'll occasionally shut idiots up from both sides or join some debates. There

Well, i really haven't noticed you in particular going out of your way to bash the game. I could easily list the top 5 people on here who do nothing but bash the game and insult people who say they enjoy it, but we all know who they are. I do see that there is a lot of DMC3/4 talk, but this is gamefaqs, why can't the boards for those games be used? You have the right to be here, but as i pointed out the main reason most of you are here is to argue and complain. While the people who enjoy the game, are here cause they want to talk about the game(without the same 10 people constantly re posting their complaint on every topic). Nothing against you personally, but it has become incredibly annoying. I have been a fan of DMC since i was in highschool(that was when DMC1 came out). I may not be extremely good at the game, but i have loved it regardless. I also like this reboot, although i have a few issues with it. Just try to realize how pointless it is to remain on these boards just to complain about where the franchise has gone.
#112SethStone(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 11:22:23 PM
Hunter1534 posted...
SethStone posted...
Boards moving to fast for me to reply to everything but like I said. Thanks in all seriousness for answering my question. Ill go through them later. Got to work now.

To the a holes who reported me for being a troll...Your perception is off

You're not exactly helping your image with the 10 plus insults you've thrown us...

You dont think it's insulting to continually try and bash a game that other people actually like and are excited about? THAT'S not only insulting but also pointless
#113Hunter1534Posted 11/28/2012 11:23:01 PM
FNP88 posted...
Hunter1534 posted...
FNP88 posted...
Hunter1534 posted...
SethStone posted...
Just like I thought. No one wants to answer the question lol

Tc watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=KLTrt-kjQwU

All your questions are answered here.

What one? The one where you link a video, or the one where you say you make valid complaints(reason you remain on the board?). You really didn't answer the question, and not many of the haters have. I get you don't like the game, and some of the complaints are valid.

So lets break this down, we ask you why you remain here despite having no interest in buying the game(clear dislike for the game). You say "we make valid arguments/complaints". So you are here to argue and complain?!

If you look around I actually don't talk about the game all that much. Mostly talk about the original series. I don't hate this game. Im just dissapointed with the demo. I have a good rep here and talk to the others about random stuff. I'll occasionally shut idiots up from both sides or join some debates. There

Well, i really haven't noticed you in particular going out of your way to bash the game. I could easily list the top 5 people on here who do nothing but bash the game and insult people who say they enjoy it, but we all know who they are. I do see that there is a lot of DMC3/4 talk, but this is gamefaqs, why can't the boards for those games be used? You have the right to be here, but as i pointed out the main reason most of you are here is to argue and complain. While the people who enjoy the game, are here cause they want to talk about the game(without the same 10 people constantly re posting their complaint on every topic). Nothing against you personally, but it has become incredibly annoying. I have been a fan of DMC since i was in highschool(that was when DMC1 came out). I may not be extremely good at the game, but i have loved it regardless. I also like this reboot, although i have a few issues with it. Just try to realize how pointless it is to remain on these boards just to complain about where the franchise has gone.

As fans of the game we can't just sit quietly while our game may be ruined. It's cool if you like the game. Idk why there are lies being spread about us not wanting people to buy the game.
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#114KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/28/2012 11:23:47 PM
SethStone posted...
Hunter1534 posted...
SethStone posted...
Boards moving to fast for me to reply to everything but like I said. Thanks in all seriousness for answering my question. Ill go through them later. Got to work now.

You're not exactly helping your image with the 10 plus insults you've thrown us...

You dont think it's insulting to continually try and bash a game that other people actually like and are excited about? THAT'S not only insulting but also pointless

How is that insulting? We usually only insult the game, not the people playing it. If you take our insults for this game personally then........
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#115HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/28/2012 11:24:00 PM
SethStone posted...
Hunter1534 posted...
SethStone posted...

Seth, I'm not too sensitive to take criticism. Considering what I've seen on this board, what you said was mild.
Just let them be mad.
There's nothing you can do about it now.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#116mmSNAKEPosted 11/28/2012 11:24:40 PM
Just try to realize how pointless it is to remain on these boards just to complain about where the franchise has gone.

Statistically, negative responses are more likely to be heard than positive. People are just more likely to go out their way to complain rather than praise.

I tried this demo, I don't like it nearly as much as I liked the previous games. I have plenty of reasons why and would discuss if asked. I'm not here to bash anyone, but there are instances where I can't take when people can't argue their points at all and them shove it as fact. (this comes from both sides of the argument here).

I doubt I'll spend $60 on this. I'll end up playing it and finishing it but it won't stop me from being disappointed. I am certain however I won't sink in hundreds of hours learning small ins and outs as I did with previous games. I mean same thing happened with Onimusha.

Also you can ask people to try to realize, but for the most part, their emotion overwhelms any reason they have, so it's pointless.
---
Beatings will continue until morale improves!
#117FNP88Posted 11/28/2012 11:25:00 PM
Well people are making up rather extravagant fake endings/character info, and trying to spread it around as much as possible. That is mainly all coming from 4chan though.
#118SinisterSamuraiPosted 11/28/2012 11:25:33 PM
SethStone posted...
lol, I had a qeustion. Why does everyone refuse to answer it? Why do you spend your time thrashing a game you hate instead of just ignoring it? Im honestly curious

Because hate is so much more productive. I liked Devil May Cry, and I want to send a message to Capcom that I'm not happy with this thing that they did. Clover Studios, MVC3, MML3, DmC, UTAGE, and more. Someone there has gotten power over several video game series that I like, and is legitimately making bad decisions with them.

I am going to broadcast my evil message so that every one who hears it, at the very least, thinks twice before encouraging Capcom's current fiscal strategy. I want them to know. I want them to know my name is "The Lord" when I lay my vengeance upon thee..m.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#119HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/28/2012 11:27:06 PM(edited)
mmSNAKE posted...
Just try to realize how pointless it is to remain on these boards just to complain about where the franchise has gone.

Statistically, negative responses are more likely to be heard than positive. People are just more likely to go out their way to complain rather than praise.

I tried this demo, I don't like it nearly as much as I liked the previous games. I have plenty of reasons why and would discuss if asked. I'm not here to bash anyone, but there are instances where I can't take when people can't argue their points at all and them shove it as fact. (this comes from both sides of the argument here).

I doubt I'll spend $60 on this. I'll end up playing it and finishing it but it won't stop me from being disappointed. I am certain however I won't sink in hundreds of hours learning small ins and outs as I did with previous games. I mean same thing happened with Onimusha.

Also you can ask people to try to realize, but for the most part, their emotion overwhelms any reason they have, so it's pointless.

^Well said good sir!
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#120Hunter1534Posted 11/28/2012 11:26:45 PM
SethStone posted...
Hunter1534 posted...
SethStone posted...

It's insulting that people like the game that we don't like. I can say that then you'd pretty much take back the majority of what you previously stated. You're kind of misunderstanding everything, dude. Not one post you've made isn't filled with bias.
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.