Waitaminute, There are actually dmc fans who are mad about this game!? lol

#121ShiShiHaatoPosted 11/28/2012 11:27:17 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

It's pretty much guaranteed that Dante will have white hair by the end of the game. Vergil already has it.

I really hope this turns out to be false. I like his black hair.
#122180223Posted 11/28/2012 11:27:56 PM
SinisterSamurai posted...
SethStone posted...
lol, I had a qeustion. Why does everyone refuse to answer it? Why do you spend your time thrashing a game you hate instead of just ignoring it? Im honestly curious

Because hate is so much more productive. I liked Devil May Cry, and I want to send a message to Capcom that I'm not happy with this thing that they did. Clover Studios, MVC3, MML3, DmC, UTAGE, and more. Someone there has gotten power over several video game series that I like, and is legitimately making bad decisions with them.

I am going to broadcast my evil message so that every one who hears it, at the very least, thinks twice before encouraging Capcom's current fiscal strategy. I want them to know. I want them to know my name is "The Lord" when I lay my vengeance upon thee..m.

I award this man the Nobel Prize for speaking the truth.
#123ShadowZero007Posted 11/28/2012 11:28:04 PM
Well if you did it does seem to be on the way out.
But who knows.
Even though things seem like they'll go one way; doesnt make it so ;D
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#124Hunter1534Posted 11/28/2012 11:28:30 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
SethStone posted...
Hunter1534 posted...
SethStone posted...
Boards moving to fast for me to reply to everything but like I said. Thanks in all seriousness for answering my question. Ill go through them later. Got to work now.
O
To the a holes who reported me for being a troll...Your perception is off

You're not exactly helping your image with the 10 plus insults you've thrown us...

You dont think it's insulting to continually try and bash a game that other people actually like and are excited about? THAT'S not only insulting but also pointless

How is that insulting? We usually only insult the game, not the people playing it. If you take our insults for this game personally then........

He isn't worth it. He's ignorant beyond belief...
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#125FNP88Posted 11/28/2012 11:28:47 PM
SinisterSamurai posted...
SethStone posted...
lol, I had a qeustion. Why does everyone refuse to answer it? Why do you spend your time thrashing a game you hate instead of just ignoring it? Im honestly curious

Because hate is so much more productive. I liked Devil May Cry, and I want to send a message to Capcom that I'm not happy with this thing that they did. Clover Studios, MVC3, MML3, DmC, UTAGE, and more. Someone there has gotten power over several video game series that I like, and is legitimately making bad decisions with them.

I am going to broadcast my evil message so that every one who hears it, at the very least, thinks twice before encouraging Capcom's current fiscal strategy. I want them to know. I want them to know my name is "The Lord" when I lay my vengeance upon thee..m.

You get points for the Pulp Fiction reference. Or was that a bible reference :)
#126KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/28/2012 11:29:06 PM
ShadowZero007 posted...
But who knows.

I'm still confident my prediction for this game will be true. I'm like, soothsayer confident.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#127ShadowZero007Posted 11/28/2012 11:32:34 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
But who knows.

I'm still confident my prediction for this game will be true. I'm like, soothsayer confident.

Oh don't get me wrong; if I had to place a bet it'd be the same as you.
But :p still; for a while people believed that there were gonna be time traveling Nephilim that create alternate timelines and travel them using a machine powered by baby tears. Keeping his black hair after that isn't too much of a stretch :p

Random thought.
How'd he get black hair?
I'm just saying if Eva is blonde and Sparda has white hair.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#128KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/28/2012 11:34:32 PM
ShadowZero007 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
But who knows.

Oh don't get me wrong; if I had to place a bet it'd be the same as you.
But :p still; for a while people believed that there were gonna be time traveling Nephilim that create alternate timelines and travel them using a machine powered by baby tears. Keeping his black hair after that isn't too much of a stretch :p

Random thought.
How'd he get black hair?
I'm just saying if Eva is blonde and Sparda has white hair.

Magic spray paint? Or nanoma- *shot*
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#129HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/28/2012 11:34:48 PM
I could have sworn I read or saw somewhere that Dante dyes his hair.
However, this could be wrong.
Also, in the family portrait in DmC, isn't Eva's hair dark brown/black?
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#130KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/28/2012 11:35:49 PM
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
I could have sworn I read or saw somewhere that Dante dyes his hair.
However, this could be wrong.
Also, in the family portrait in DmC, isn't Eva's hair dark brown/black?

I don't remember her hair but Dante's was black in that portrait. He was also a child, so I doubt he died it back then.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]