Waitaminute, There are actually dmc fans who are mad about this game!? lol

#131mmSNAKEPosted 11/28/2012 11:35:55 PM
I'm just saying if Eva is blonde and Sparda has white hair.

Well **** they might end up on Jerry Springer show or something...
---
Beatings will continue until morale improves!
#132Hunter1534Posted 11/28/2012 11:37:10 PM
Well guys im off to bed. This was a terrible day lol. Laters.
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#133KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/28/2012 11:38:46 PM
I have a fun day tomorrow. Class, then an English final, then work until 10. Should be fun :D
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#134ShiShiHaatoPosted 11/28/2012 11:39:54 PM
Not one post you've made isn't filled with bias.

Opinions on video games are all biased. No matter how many facts are introduced, in discussion about games the facts are only brought up to discuss opinions.
#135HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/28/2012 11:40:11 PM
You right. Forgot about that.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#136180223Posted 11/28/2012 11:41:37 PM
"There are actually dmc fans who are mad about this game!? lol"

The same DMC fans who had been following the series since 2001. The same fans who invested their time into the characters and lore of the franchise. The same fans who want holes within the plot to be filled with a proper sequel.

And then Capcom decided to reboot the entire franchise and let a developer who doesn't know what the hell they are doing make the game. The dislike bar for every DMC video on Youtube speaks for itself.

If Capcom decided to reboot Resident Evil by making it a Call of Duty game with Zombies, the entire RE community would react in the same way.

There is a difference between respecting your franchise/fans and making them very angry by churning out this kind of monstrosity.

Yes, there are people I know that like this game. I have no problem with that. Heck, my best friend finds it fun and I myself like the backgrounds in the game. However, I have a problem when someone thinks he is so smart and starts shooting his mouth at a community that has been with the franchise since day 1. TC, please have some common sense the next time you post something on a forum or board.

Thank You
#137ShadowZero007Posted 11/28/2012 11:42:25 PM
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
I could have sworn I read or saw somewhere that Dante dyes his hair.
However, this could be wrong.
Also, in the family portrait in DmC, isn't Eva's hair dark brown/black?

Theres this image of Dante holding Eva's body.
I could have sworn it was blonde...
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#138HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/28/2012 11:44:09 PM
180223 posted...

The same DMC fans who had been following the series since 2001. The same fans who invested their time into the characters and lore of the franchise. The same fans who want holes within the plot to be filled with a proper sequel.

And then Capcom decided to reboot the entire franchise and let a developer who doesn't know what the hell they are doing make the game. The dislike bar for every DMC video on Youtube speaks for itself.

If Capcom decided to reboot Resident Evil by making it a Call of Duty game with Zombies, the entire RE community would react in the same way.

There is a difference between respecting your franchise/fans and making them very angry by churning out this kind of monstrosity.

Yes, there are people I know that like this game. I have no problem with that. Heck, my best friend finds it fun and I myself like the backgrounds in the game. However, I have a problem when someone thinks he is so smart and starts shooting his mouth at a community that has been with the franchise since day 1. TC, please have some common sense the next time you post something on a forum or board.

Thank You

Breh, we've been long passed this.
Don't bring up old stupid. We're passed old stupid.
Step ya game up son.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#139ShadowZero007Posted 11/28/2012 11:45:42 PM
180223 posted...

Thank You

If I had to be honest I'd say RE took a larger departure from it's roots on it's way to RE4 than DmC has from DMC, and that's all still within the same canon.

If one was to bug me more it'd probably be RE. I haven't beat 6 yet >_> my friend lent it to me; it's just kinda sitting on my shelf. (Playing Dark Souls atm) but from what I hear about the plot I'm none too fond of the direction.
I wasn't in love with the RE6 demo either.
If I had to pick one this one I enjoyed much more.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#140smithkakarotPosted 11/28/2012 11:46:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO6zckb_tw4

TOOT-TOOT SONIC WARRIAH *Eggman orgasm* TOOT-TOOT SONIC WARRIAH
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta