Waitaminute, There are actually dmc fans who are mad about this game!? lol

#141CyhortI82Posted 11/28/2012 11:53:02 PM
It's just a game

Oh look, it's one of these people.

Well, aren't you just so cool.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#142KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/28/2012 11:54:33 PM
CyhortI82 posted...
It's just a game

Oh look, it's one of these people.

Well, aren't you just so cool.

Dude, we're past the arguing part. Don't start it again.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#143SinisterSamuraiPosted 11/28/2012 11:57:10 PM
FNP88 posted...
SinisterSamurai posted...
SethStone posted...
lol, I had a qeustion. Why does everyone refuse to answer it? Why do you spend your time thrashing a game you hate instead of just ignoring it? Im honestly curious

Because hate is so much more productive. I liked Devil May Cry, and I want to send a message to Capcom that I'm not happy with this thing that they did. Clover Studios, MVC3, MML3, DmC, UTAGE, and more. Someone there has gotten power over several video game series that I like, and is legitimately making bad decisions with them.

I am going to broadcast my evil message so that every one who hears it, at the very least, thinks twice before encouraging Capcom's current fiscal strategy. I want them to know. I want them to know my name is "The Lord" when I lay my vengeance upon thee..m.

You get points for the Pulp Fiction reference. Or was that a bible reference :)

Pulp Fiction. I had intended to be more serious when I started the post, but then I decided to shoot for some Samuel L Jackson levels of comically righteous fury. Still though, Capcom has been ****ing up hard. 10 years ago, I never would have though that I'd be talking about them in the same context as EA or Activision, as game companies that you have to be cautious of.
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#144Ether101Posted 11/28/2012 11:58:46 PM
SethStone posted...
I dont care why you hate it. I w just want to know why you spend so much energy doing so?

What makes you think we're spending a lot of energy doing this?
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#145KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/29/2012 12:02:32 AM
FNP88 posted...
SethStone posted...
lol, I had a qeustion. Why does everyone refuse to answer it? Why do you spend your time thrashing a game you hate instead of just ignoring it? Im honestly curious

Because hate is so much more productive. I liked Devil May Cry, and I want to send a message to Capcom that I'm not happy with this thing that they did. Clover Studios, MVC3, MML3, DmC, UTAGE, and more. Someone there has gotten power over several video game series that I like, and is legitimately making bad decisions with them.

I am going to broadcast my evil message so that every one who hears it, at the very least, thinks twice before encouraging Capcom's current fiscal strategy. I want them to know. I want them to know my name is "The Lord" when I lay my vengeance upon thee..m.

Pulp Fiction. I had intended to be more serious when I started the post, but then I decided to shoot for some Samuel L Jackson levels of comically righteous fury. Still though, Capcom has been ****ing up hard. 10 years ago, I never would have though that I'd be talking about them in the same context as EA or Activision, as game companies that you have to be cautious of.

Here's a fun fact: That bible verse is made up. Samuel wrote it himself. It's nowhere to be found in the bible. It still sounds badass though. My personal favorite is still "ENGLISH MOTHA*****, DO YOU SPEAK IT!?"
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#146FNP88Posted 11/29/2012 12:05:02 AM
FNP88 posted...
SethStone posted...

Well Inafune,Mikami, and Kamiya all left Capcom. That was most of their best talent. To be honest(i can't speak for them), I think they left cause they didn't want to just keep making sequels to the same games. I think they wanted to have freedom to create new IPs, with new ideas. Us as fans are partially to blame, we love a game and want more and more. Instead of thinking of the possibility of something new being able to be just as good or better. They are artists, and no artist wants to just keep drawing the same image except maybe in a different color or slightly different, they want to start a drawing all together.
#147180223Posted 11/29/2012 12:20:56 AM
Breh, we've been long passed this.
Don't bring up old stupid. We're passed old stupid.
Step ya game up son.

My bad Bro. I guess some of the stupid on this thread got to me.
#148StrelokPosted 11/29/2012 12:41:38 AM
My oh my so many people with bad opinions in this topic.
They must be... Eradicated...

Etna, I choose you!
http://chunketna.ytmnd.com/
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#149Trailblazer34Posted 11/29/2012 1:09:25 AM
Dante's design is still the absolute pits.
#150HarceruPosted 11/29/2012 1:55:21 AM
TC is stupid. TC is a troll. TC doesn't know what's going on in here. TC's argument is poor and overused. Nothing to see here folks.
---
Signature.