#151ShadowBoyZXPosted 11/29/2012 1:01:56 AM
Came in ready to argue
Read first post.
TC made it clear his IQ is under 9000
Left satisfied
---
2012's Undisputed Badass: Scizor
#152Br3aking8adPosted 11/29/2012 1:02:20 AM
At the end of the day you'll all go to sleep in your beds, wake up, and go to work or school. After which you will come back on here and argue this and argue that over features in a game till it comes out. You will either buy it and like it, dislike it, or not buy it at all. Whatever you do is up to you. However, the game is not changing. No one is going to put up signs of thier anger and stand outside capcom hq because of this game because, guess what? People are too dang busy to give a @#%& about an underdog video game that never got as much attention as it deserved in the first place with the original series.

So after the game is released all of you will argue and eventually go to other boards and forget about all this crap. So whats the use, i ask. What is the point to all this fighting when it does no one any good? Its quite clear capcom wont make millions on this game. And like the developers said in the live stream that the original dantes story arc could still go on and that megaman had different universes etc.

Oh well, it doesnt matter. Go back to fighting and ill go back to my RV
#153SchmemanPosted 11/29/2012 2:00:49 AM
SethStone posted...
lol, I had a qeustion. Why does everyone refuse to answer it? Why do you spend your time thrashing a game you hate instead of just ignoring it? Im honestly curious

Because if you aren't vocal, people will think it's fine, and things will continue being crap.
---
Alex
#154inebriantiaPosted 11/29/2012 2:04:19 AM
Except youre wrong, fan outcry does have a huge impact. Just off the top of my head there's infamous 2 where they ended up changing the MC's design back to the original, Mass Effect 3's ending got an extended cut, Ninja Gaiden 3 also by Ninja Theory failed horribly and it was even stated that they tried to change to much and that was why it failed and they should've stuck to what they're good at. There's also Dragon Age 3 that is now being super careful with it's development b/c they pissed fans off so bad with all the changes they brought to number 2.

Right there without even having to look anything up is 4 major game series that have been influenced by fan feedback. No one's opinion matters? Maybe in the old days of gaming where devs had freedom, and people had the money available to take a chance on something new. Companies pay millions of dollars for all kinds of surveys to find out what people actually think of their products. People who think what they have to say doesn't matter are idiots who place no value on their life and are the same as people who think their opinion matters too much.

I have no opinion on the game yet until I try the released version. Also, remember people you don't have to buy the game. Renting is still a very available option, spend $3 bucks, rent it. Like it? Buy it. Don't? Then don't buy, and then complain, at least then you can say you gave it a fair chance. I'm way more likely to listen to someone who's played the released version of a game over someone who hasn't.
---
Because Knowledge Is Power ---- GT: GbHaseo
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Persona 4, .Hack//Mutation
#155SchmemanPosted 11/29/2012 2:08:49 AM
^ Were you saying that I was wrong or the TC? I was trying to say that fan outcry does matter but maybe I wasn't clear in my post.
---
Alex
#156YumeOMiruPosted 11/29/2012 2:41:12 AM
SethStone posted...
I made another thread about ho I love the look and idea of this reboot but hated his guns. I started reading around the board and found to my amazement that there was a large group of people who are pissed about his game. lol, What? Opinions are opinions but damn people. It's just a game and you still have the originals.

I just don see how people can think the series has changed very much. The only changes I see are that things look more realistic and Dante doesn't have white hair. Everything else ive played of this demo feels exactly like Devil may cry should. Go do something better with your time than spending it on a board for a game you dont like. This forum reeks of nerd rage. lol

How about you get DmC to play with after you shelled out 60 bucks, while everyone else get Devil May Cry 5 develop by people who´re competent.

This game was like made for ignorant people like you.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#157A_Nonny_MoosePosted 11/29/2012 5:20:23 AM
From: inebriantia | Posted: 11/29/2012 10:04:19 AM | #154
Ninja Gaiden 3 also by Ninja Theory failed horribly

Your face fails horribly.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#158Blackzero123Posted 11/29/2012 5:43:48 AM
A_Nonny_Moose posted...
From: inebriantia | Posted: 11/29/2012 10:04:19 AM | #154
Ninja Gaiden 3 also by Ninja Theory failed horribly

Your face fails horribly.

That guy has to understand Ninja Theory and Team Ninja are two different developers.
#159HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/29/2012 5:58:25 AM
YumeOMiru posted...
SethStone posted...
I made another thread about ho I love the look and idea of this reboot but hated his guns. I started reading around the board and found to my amazement that there was a large group of people who are pissed about his game. lol, What? Opinions are opinions but damn people. It's just a game and you still have the originals.

I just don see how people can think the series has changed very much. The only changes I see are that things look more realistic and Dante doesn't have white hair. Everything else ive played of this demo feels exactly like Devil may cry should. Go do something better with your time than spending it on a board for a game you dont like. This forum reeks of nerd rage. lol

How about you get DmC to play with after you shelled out 60 bucks, while everyone else get Devil May Cry 5 develop by people who´re competent.

This game was like made for ignorant people like you.

Just. Stop.
We've already gone over this.
Stop fanning flames.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#160Tales_of_MasterPosted 11/29/2012 6:11:41 AM
^ I always find it weird how the "antis" are so extreme in their insults, insulting a person's intelligence just because he hates the old series, or thinks it's outdated. A person is free to hate a game, a fact that a few "antis" admitted to, and that's way they stay in this board to argue and complain. What I find weird however, is whenever there is a topic hating on the old series, and praising DmC, a lot of "antis" swarm it with insults and pointless arguments that were never brought up in the first place. I'm not sure about the so called "pros", but the "antis" really need to sort their heads out.
---
Official Masakado of the SMT IV boards...
Waiting for: DS: Soul Hackers, SMTIV, JJBA All-Stars Battle, Injustice GAU, Ace Attorney 5, Tales of Hearts R