Waitaminute, There are actually dmc fans who are mad about this game!? lol

#161ArmyofShadowsPosted 11/29/2012 7:39:02 AM
......this isn't going to end, is it ?
#162fioriPosted 11/29/2012 8:50:16 AM
Nothing against you, TC. I'm also a pro, but damn, the antis have been here since 2010, lol. That's more than enough time to make you noticing there ARE people mad about this game, lol.

If you're really serious about this ( and even if you're not), take a look at these little facts:

1) There are 6 users on gamefaqs, but let's focus on DmC board, for logical reasons. The party of 6: Antis, Troll Antis, Neutral, Pros, Troll Pros and Lazy ones...

2) Pros- People who like what they have seen so far and that will give the game a chance. They are reasonable ( or should be reasonable) enough to know the game isn't perfect and it isn't the same thing from earlier games. They should know there are bugs and glicthes in the game, too...

3) Troll Pros- They're the worst ones. They're simply fanboys, they praise everything, claiming it's perfect, flawless and beautiful. They usually are deluded fools that give us pros a bad name. Because of people like that, most of the antis confuse pros and troll pros, even though they are different enough to make people noticing the difference,lol. They aren't able to see flaws, by ignoring every negative aspect of the game. They don't respect antis opinions, usually trying to shove their posts on us, like facts...This topic has at least 3 or 4...

4) Neutral- I could say these ones don't like to take battle sides, but that's ridiculous, because this is no war, lol. They usually wait for the release date and people's reactions, to decide if the game should be bought or not. They usually tend to take every opinion into account, be negative or positive. However, I'm 100% sure that there are people faking to be neutral, when they're either pro or anti, lol. Probably afraid of being offended by any side.

5) Antis- People who are ( or should be) against the game, by using logical explanations instead of childish remarks and troll tatics. They have ( or should have) good reasons to dislike this game.

6) Troll Antis- They're extreme and dense just like troll pros. Always try to come with ridiculous arguments and they usually insult people with positive views about the game. They give antis a bad name. They try to shove their views on pros, stating their views as facts. This topic has at least 5 of them. They also seem to love shatterstar, lol. They complain about shatter, who hasn't posted here for a while, Why? Because they can't live without him, they need him to keep going, lol. Only a troll can't let shatter go...

7) Lazy- The ones who simply ignore board's previous pages and ask very trivial questions. Such topics usually bring hate and discussion, leading to the so called war, lol. They're also knows as noobs, if you wish. XD

8) A troll needs trolling to survive. If you don't feed them, they'll eventually die and move on. That's from both sides, either pro or anti. It's a sick relationship, they like somehting that's bad for others. That's sick, right?

9) Sometimes, it's fun trolling trolls, by sending their trolling back to them, lol. I see why some really dislike some users here. However, it may lead to another battle. So, be the better man and leave the arena.

10) Gamefaqs is not the only place to discuss about the game. There are other places to be visited. Try to read devilmaycry.org. It's probably the best place to discuss about the game. I'm 90% of the time there and 10% of the time here to laugh at troll antis. Yes, some of them are fun, but I wouldn't waste my time replying them.

So, it's easy surviving on gamefaqs. Just ignore trolls and about 95% of your problems won't even exist.

Thank you. XD
#163HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/29/2012 8:59:19 AM
I forgot devilmaycry.org was still up. It was pretty much dead for a long time back in the day.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#164StrelokPosted 11/29/2012 10:58:09 AM
@ Fiori:
I think you confuse "love" and "hatred" when it comes to Lollerstar.
(Also, only a few anti trolls exist, mostly that firemage guy and another whose name escapes me. I hope for you that I am not on that list as that means I'll have to go medieval on you and I am fresh out of torches and pitchforks)

And dmc.org is a festering pit of bad. "I don't like where this game is headed, Ninja Theory has no credible game on their name so far"
BLAM, 4 month ban. What?
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#165Br3aking8adPosted 11/29/2012 11:20:59 AM
inebriantia posted...
Except youre wrong, fan outcry does have a huge impact. Just off the top of my head there's infamous 2 where they ended up changing the MC's design back to the original, Mass Effect 3's ending got an extended cut, Ninja Gaiden 3 also by Ninja Theory failed horribly and it was even stated that they tried to change to much and that was why it failed and they should've stuck to what they're good at. There's also Dragon Age 3 that is now being super careful with it's development b/c they pissed fans off so bad with all the changes they brought to number 2.

Right there without even having to look anything up is 4 major game series that have been influenced by fan feedback. No one's opinion matters? Maybe in the old days of gaming where devs had freedom, and people had the money available to take a chance on something new. Companies pay millions of dollars for all kinds of surveys to find out what people actually think of their products. People who think what they have to say doesn't matter are idiots who place no value on their life and are the same as people who think their opinion matters too much

I have no opinion on the game yet until I try the released version. Also, remember people you don't have to buy the game. Renting is still a very available option, spend $3 bucks, rent it. Like it? Buy it. Don't? Then don't buy, and then complain, at least then you can say you gave it a fair chance. I'm way more likely to listen to someone who's played the released version of a game over someone who hasn't.
does your opinion matter with this game though? I don't think so. Not much more they can do to change this game. It's basically gone gold now.
#166HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/29/2012 11:36:14 AM
Strelok posted...
@ Fiori:
(Also, only a few anti trolls exist, mostly that firemage guy and another whose name escapes me. I hope for you that I am not on that list as that means I'll have to go medieval on you and I am fresh out of torches and pitchforks)

And dmc.org is a festering pit of bad. "I don't like where this game is headed, Ninja Theory has no credible game on their name so far"
BLAM, 4 month ban. What?

There are just as many anti trolls as there are pros.
And considering the fact that the term "troll" is used so loosely on this board, it's really stupid.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#167fioriPosted 11/29/2012 12:13:41 PM
Strelok posted...
@ Fiori:

BLAM, 4 month ban. What?

No, my friend. Relax, you're not in the troll list. I actually enjoy talking to you. XD
#168StrelokPosted 11/29/2012 1:15:11 PM
Good because else I'd have to resort to movie quotes and I'm running out of those.

*cancels order of torches and pitchforks*
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#169vhunter14Posted 11/29/2012 1:28:34 PM
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
Hehehehe, FireMage7777 got butthurt again.

Truely you are the visage of maturity. oh and i've beeb posting since day 1 come at me bro.
---
Official Nemesis Of the UMVC3 Board...S.T.A.R.S.