Waitaminute, There are actually dmc fans who are mad about this game!? lol

#21pyro_buntaPosted 11/28/2012 9:16:41 PM
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
SethStone posted...
I made another thread about ho I love the look and idea of this reboot but hated his guns. I started reading around the board and found to my amazement that there was a large group of people who are pissed about his game. lol, What? Opinions are opinions but damn people. It's just a game and you still have the originals.

I just don see how people can think the series has changed very much. The only changes I see are that things look more realistic and Dante doesn't have white hair. Everything else ive played of this demo feels exactly like Devil may cry should. Go do something better with your time than spending it on a board for a game you dont like. This forum reeks of nerd rage. lol

Welcome to the naysayers.
The people that will run you through the ground for liking the game, yet get mad at you for calling them out.
These people...

Do I have to point with a giant arrow sign to make you notice that TC is a troll?
---
...if you know what I mean
#22HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/28/2012 9:17:22 PM
SethStone posted...
UbberDevil posted...
SethStone posted...
Um...Because they changed from an anime style to a style that favored what humans actually look like? Are you blind?

What are you talking about? I don't see anyone sporting big anime eyes or anything in the original series.

lol, Maybe it's harder for people who arent artists to see but "big eyes" arent the only thing that makes an anime style. They do however still have anime styled eyes. More akin to something like Cowboy bebop.

You'll also start to notice that if you criticize them, they assume you're trolling, yet when they do it, it's justified cause any opinion other than "This game sucks cause herp derp" is blasphemy here.
Mind you, not all the naysayers on this board suck, but a most of them do.
Gotta take it on a case by case basis cause some naysayers have very good points.
My personal favorite right now is FireMage7777.
He gets really butthurt :)
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#23Hunter1534Posted 11/28/2012 9:18:01 PM
SethStone posted...
I made another thread about ho I love the look and idea of this reboot but hated his guns. I started reading around the board and found to my amazement that there was a large group of people who are pissed about his game. lol, What? Opinions are opinions but damn people. It's just a game and you still have the originals.

I just don see how people can think the series has changed very much. The only changes I see are that things look more realistic and Dante doesn't have white hair. Everything else ive played of this demo feels exactly like Devil may cry should. Go do something better with your time than spending it on a board for a game you dont like. This forum reeks of nerd rage. lol

Welcome to the naysayers.
The people that will run you through the ground for liking the game, yet get mad at you for calling them out.
These people...

In vice versa you pretty much described the pros....
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#24SethStone(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 9:18:25 PM
UbberDevil posted...
SethStone posted...
Um...Because they changed from an anime style to a style that favored what humans actually look like? Are you blind?

What are you talking about? I don't see anyone sporting big anime eyes or anything in the original series.

LOL, They do indeed have anime styled eyes, Not the big ones that are seen in some animes but they do. It's not about the eyes anyway. Maybe it's harder for non artists to tell but it isnt about eyes. It's about facial shape, Nose shape and the size of the mouth too. Sometimes about character design as well. The old DMC games fall under evrey category. It has a huge anime influenced style and you are in denial if you dont think so.
#25Hunter1534Posted 11/28/2012 9:19:38 PM
SethStone posted...
UbberDevil posted...
SethStone posted...

lol, Maybe it's harder for people who arent artists to see but "big eyes" arent the only thing that makes an anime style. They do however still have anime styled eyes. More akin to something like Cowboy bebop.

You'll also start to notice that if you criticize them, they assume you're trolling, yet when they do it, it's justified cause any opinion other than "This game sucks cause herp derp" is blasphemy here.
Gotta take it on a case by case basis cause some naysayers have very good points.

Most naysayers have good points... the majority of the pros act like ignorant jerks. Take a look through the archives, buddy. You're new here so you haven't seen much.
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#26FireMage7777Posted 11/28/2012 9:19:55 PM
SethStone posted...
UbberDevil posted...
SethStone posted...

That implies you could make me angry...
---
How do you say "I need more power" in dinosaur? RAAAAAWR!!!
#27HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/28/2012 9:21:16 PM
This guys not a troll.
Seriously.
You guys call everyone who makes a thread like this a troll, even when they're just trying to have a conversation.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#28SethStone(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 9:22:02 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
SethStone posted...
UbberDevil posted...
SethStone posted...

If DMC has an anime style than so does Resident Evil...

Yes you are right. Resident evil 1, 2 and 3 did infact have an anime style for it's human characters. Now you're starting to get it!
#29pyro_buntaPosted 11/28/2012 9:22:36 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
SethStone posted...
UbberDevil posted...
SethStone posted...

If DMC has an anime style than so does Resident Evil...

Oh noes, Metal Gear Solid is too anime for me! Resident Evil is to kawaii and Dark Souls is too japanese!

Hell, there's plenty of western games that looks better than this crap. See Deus EX HR. They can make good looking western artstyle. Why can't DmC? Oh right, it's Ninja Theory.
---
...if you know what I mean
#30Hunter1534Posted 11/28/2012 9:22:43 PM
This guys not a troll.
Seriously.
You guys call everyone who makes a thread like this a troll, even when they're just trying to have a conversation.

Are you out of your god damn mind? He has been insulting us throughout the topic. Quit being dense!
---