Waitaminute, There are actually dmc fans who are mad about this game!? lol

#31HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/28/2012 10:23:00 PM
Hunter1534 posted...
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
SethStone posted...
UbberDevil posted...
SethStone posted...
Um...Because they changed from an anime style to a style that favored what humans actually look like? Are you blind?

What are you talking about? I don't see anyone sporting big anime eyes or anything in the original series.

lol, Maybe it's harder for people who arent artists to see but "big eyes" arent the only thing that makes an anime style. They do however still have anime styled eyes. More akin to something like Cowboy bebop.

You'll also start to notice that if you criticize them, they assume you're trolling, yet when they do it, it's justified cause any opinion other than "This game sucks cause herp derp" is blasphemy here.
Mind you, not all the naysayers on this board suck, but a most of them do.
Gotta take it on a case by case basis cause some naysayers have very good points.
My personal favorite right now is FireMage7777.
He gets really butthurt :)

Most naysayers have good points... the majority of the pros act like ignorant jerks. Take a look through the archives, buddy. You're new here so you haven't seen much.

I've been here since the first trailer came out.
Get at me bro.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#32HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/28/2012 10:23:59 PM
Hunter1534 posted...
This guys not a troll.
Seriously.
You guys call everyone who makes a thread like this a troll, even when they're just trying to have a conversation.

Are you out of your god damn mind? He has been insulting us throughout the topic. Quit being dense!

Cause naysayers totally never did that to pros before >.>
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#33SethStone(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 10:24:17 PM
Sorry. Not a troll folks. I actually do think the game looks cool and I actually am wondering why people who hate it spend there time here :)
#34pyro_buntaPosted 11/28/2012 10:24:34 PM
User Name SethStone
User ID 6316592
Board User Level 25: New User (3)
Awarded to users with at least 40 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 100 messages per day.
Account Created Sunday, November 13, 2011 2:21 AM
Last Visit Thursday, November 29, 2012 12:23 PM
Karma 74
Active Messages Posted 9

---
...if you know what I mean
#35Hunter1534Posted 11/28/2012 10:24:49 PM
You rarely posted. I've been posting for a long time. . Nobody ever sees you.
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#36pyro_buntaPosted 11/28/2012 10:25:42 PM
Hunter1534 posted...
This guys not a troll.
Seriously.
You guys call everyone who makes a thread like this a troll, even when they're just trying to have a conversation.

Are you out of your god damn mind? He has been insulting us throughout the topic. Quit being dense!

Because pros are constantly doing this. Seriously, guys like TC or shatter is giving you guys a bad name.
---
...if you know what I mean
#37Hunter1534Posted 11/28/2012 10:26:17 PM
SethStone posted...
Sorry. Not a troll folks. I actually do think the game looks cool and I actually am wondering why people who hate it spend there time here :)

We don't care if you like the game or not. The fact that you came here to insult us and annoy us is trolling and flaming. Re read your posts
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#38SethStone(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 10:26:54 PM
Also yes. I am insulting the haters on here because I think it's sad that they want to ruin the enjoyment of people who might actually like the game instead of just ignoring it like any sane person who dislikes something should
#39FNP88Posted 11/28/2012 10:26:54 PM
SethStone posted...
UbberDevil posted...
SethStone posted...
Um...Because they changed from an anime style to a style that favored what humans actually look like? Are you blind?

What are you talking about? I don't see anyone sporting big anime eyes or anything in the original series.

lol, Maybe it's harder for people who arent artists to see but "big eyes" arent the only thing that makes an anime style. They do however still have anime styled eyes. More akin to something like Cowboy bebop.

You'll also start to notice that if you criticize them, they assume you're trolling, yet when they do it, it's justified cause any opinion other than "This game sucks cause herp derp" is blasphemy here.
Mind you, not all the naysayers on this board suck, but a most of them do.
Gotta take it on a case by case basis cause some naysayers have very good points.
My personal favorite right now is FireMage7777.
He gets really butthurt :)

LOL so true. FireMage7777 and Pesmerga255 should help each other apply some diaper rash. I've seen a lot of gamers acting like butthurt cry babies, but they take the cake. I agree though, i like the game too, but there are a few legitimate criticisms. Although if you are picky enough you can find something that can be considered a fault in any game.
#40Hunter1534Posted 11/28/2012 10:27:19 PM
Hunter1534 posted...
This guys not a troll.
Seriously.

Omfg read through the archives the pros provoke us. Read!
---