Waitaminute, There are actually dmc fans who are mad about this game!? lol

#41SethStone(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 10:28:24 PM
pyro_bunta posted...
User Name SethStone
User ID 6316592
Board User Level 25: New User (3)
Awarded to users with at least 40 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 100 messages per day.
Account Created Sunday, November 13, 2011 2:21 AM
Last Visit Thursday, November 29, 2012 12:23 PM
Karma 74
Active Messages Posted 9

ummm, What's this supposed to mean? lol
#42fifinamboPosted 11/28/2012 10:28:41 PM
SethStone posted...
Also yes. I am insulting the haters on here because I think it's sad that they want to ruin the enjoyment of people who might actually like the game instead of just ignoring it like any sane person who dislikes something should

Ah, see. They admit it.
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#43Hunter1534Posted 11/28/2012 10:28:44 PM
SethStone posted...
Also yes. I am insulting the haters on here because I think it's sad that they want to ruin the enjoyment of people who might actually like the game instead of just ignoring it like any sane person who dislikes something should

Omg you are nuts... you're actually trying to justify your incredibly ignorant actions? Wow...
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#44HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/28/2012 10:29:54 PM
Hunter1534 posted...
You rarely posted. I've been posting for a long time. . Nobody ever sees you.

Posting doesn't necessarily mean I can't read.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#45Hunter1534Posted 11/28/2012 10:30:00 PM
Tc, for f*** sake watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=KLTrt-kjQwU

There are our reasons for disliking this game.
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#46SethStone(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 10:30:28 PM
lol, I had a qeustion. Why does everyone refuse to answer it? Why do you spend your time thrashing a game you hate instead of just ignoring it? Im honestly curious
#47FNP88Posted 11/28/2012 10:31:02 PM
Hunter1534 posted...
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
Hunter1534 posted...
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
This guys not a troll.
Seriously.
You guys call everyone who makes a thread like this a troll, even when they're just trying to have a conversation.

Are you out of your god damn mind? He has been insulting us throughout the topic. Quit being dense!

Cause naysayers totally never did that to pros before >.>

Omfg read through the archives the pros provoke us. Read!

You are against the game! You are here literally telling us we shouldn't like this game, saying it is bad and that we have bad taste for enjoying it. Just leave, all of you. It's like your mom wouldn't buy you candy, so you just sit there crying about it instead of just excepting you can't have the candy. It is childish.
#48VolcanoBoulderPosted 11/28/2012 10:31:09 PM
pyro_bunta posted...
Because pros are constantly doing this. Seriously, guys like TC or shatter is giving you guys a bad name.

It seems like almost everyone on this board is angry for some reason, both pro and anti. Personally, I think the game is fun, and I plan on buying it, but I'm not going to say that someone who thinks otherwise is wrong. People just need to lighten up a bit on both sides.
#49SethStone(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 10:32:15 PM
I dont care why you hate it. I w just want to know why you spend so much energy doing so?
#50pyro_buntaPosted 11/28/2012 10:32:41 PM
VolcanoBoulder posted...
pyro_bunta posted...
Because pros are constantly doing this. Seriously, guys like TC or shatter is giving you guys a bad name.

It seems like almost everyone on this board is angry for some reason, both pro and anti. Personally, I think the game is fun, and I plan on buying it, but I'm not going to say that someone who thinks otherwise is wrong. People just need to lighten up a bit on both sides.

I wholeheartedly agree with this. Just make the pro trolls stop resorting to insults.
---
...if you know what I mean