Waitaminute, There are actually dmc fans who are mad about this game!? lol

#51Ace_DefectivePosted 11/28/2012 10:34:08 PM
>DMC
>anime

lol
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tAjKHgxrJQ <3
Forever hoping for a sequel. Please make it happen, tri-Ace.
#52Hunter1534Posted 11/28/2012 10:34:33 PM
FNP88 posted...
Hunter1534 posted...
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
Hunter1534 posted...
This guys not a troll.
Seriously.
You guys call everyone who makes a thread like this a troll, even when they're just trying to have a conversation.

Are you out of your god damn mind? He has been insulting us throughout the topic. Quit being dense!

Cause naysayers totally never did that to pros before >.>

Omfg read through the archives the pros provoke us. Read!

You are against the game! You are here literally telling us we shouldn't like this game, saying it is bad and that we have bad taste for enjoying it. Just leave, all of you. It's like your mom wouldn't buy you candy, so you just sit there crying about it instead of just excepting you can't have the candy. It is childish.

Wtf...why are you insulting me? We don't care whether you like the game or not. .. its your money!!! We don't like you guys because you dismiss.our claims without backing your selves up with evidence or something. Talk about childish...
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#53ShadowZero007Posted 11/28/2012 10:34:36 PM
pyro_bunta posted...
VolcanoBoulder posted...
pyro_bunta posted...
Because pros are constantly doing this. Seriously, guys like TC or shatter is giving you guys a bad name.

It seems like almost everyone on this board is angry for some reason, both pro and anti. Personally, I think the game is fun, and I plan on buying it, but I'm not going to say that someone who thinks otherwise is wrong. People just need to lighten up a bit on both sides.

I wholeheartedly agree with this. Just make the pro trolls stop resorting to insults.

>_>
I'm getting tired of people making it seem like only the pro side is offensive.
What about when we make topics about demo tips and all the antis who drop in trying to be clever saying things like "Protip: Don't play da game lolololololololol"

It's a two sided affair and like most thinkgs in human history is in shades of gray.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#54HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/28/2012 10:34:49 PM
VolcanoBoulder posted...
pyro_bunta posted...
Because pros are constantly doing this. Seriously, guys like TC or shatter is giving you guys a bad name.

It seems like almost everyone on this board is angry for some reason, both pro and anti. Personally, I think the game is fun, and I plan on buying it, but I'm not going to say that someone who thinks otherwise is wrong. People just need to lighten up a bit on both sides.

^This.
I admit, I do end up supporting the pros a lot, since I am a pro, but it's really cause I feel that people shouldn't be badgered and ridiculed for liking this game. If you don't like it, that's fine. Don't buy the game. But don't ruin it for the people who do like this game.
This constant usage of the word "immature", is well, immature.
People can't even have a conversation about this game without every topic turning into an argument over whether the game sucks or not.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#55ShiShiHaatoPosted 11/28/2012 10:36:10 PM
UbberDevil posted...
SethStone posted...
Um...Because they changed from an anime style to a style that favored what humans actually look like? Are you blind?

What are you talking about? I don't see anyone sporting big anime eyes or anything in the original series.

They do sport pure white silver hair though.
#56Hunter1534Posted 11/28/2012 10:36:13 PM
And btw I work! I make my own money. If I buy this I expect it to be good!
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#57SethStone(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 10:36:56 PM
pyro_bunta posted...
VolcanoBoulder posted...
pyro_bunta posted...

I wholeheartedly agree with this. Just make the pro trolls stop resorting to insults.

Oh please. Are you seriously whining about insults like a child!? Just answer my qeustion! Why are you on a board for a game you hate!? You're the worse one here. You're trying to take the enjoyment out of something for no other reason than not liking it yourself!
#58VolcanoBoulderPosted 11/28/2012 10:37:12 PM
Ace_Defective posted...
>DMC
>anime

lol

Well, there was a DMC anime! And there's also Detroit Metal City...
#59pyro_buntaPosted 11/28/2012 10:38:48 PM
FNP88 posted...
Hunter1534 posted...
Hunter1534 posted...
This guys not a troll.
Seriously.
You guys call everyone who makes a thread like this a troll, even when they're just trying to have a conversation.

Are you out of your god damn mind? He has been insulting us throughout the topic. Quit being dense!

Cause naysayers totally never did that to pros before >.>

Omfg read through the archives the pros provoke us. Read!

You are against the game! You are here literally telling us we shouldn't like this game, saying it is bad and that we have bad taste for enjoying it. Just leave, all of you. It's like your mom wouldn't buy you candy, so you just sit there crying about it instead of just excepting you can't have the candy. It is childish.

Who is telling you that? The antis I've seen so far has always said "it's your money, and you're free to do whatever with it". All we point out is the bad stuff coming out of this game and some good stuff should they be there, like the environments. If anything, there's more pros going "this game is great!", "Dante's the same old...", or "The combat is fluid!" without anything to back up those claims. Some of you guys sound like the reviewers praising this game.

You see, we have something you call facts. Now that the demo is out and Tameem literally saying he's not changing anything including glitches or problems, that just solidifies the anti opinion.
---
...if you know what I mean
#60FireMage7777Posted 11/28/2012 10:39:02 PM
FNP88 posted...
SethStone posted...
UbberDevil posted...
SethStone posted...
Um...Because they changed from an anime style to a style that favored what humans actually look like? Are you blind?

What are you talking about? I don't see anyone sporting big anime eyes or anything in the original series.

lol, Maybe it's harder for people who arent artists to see but "big eyes" arent the only thing that makes an anime style. They do however still have anime styled eyes. More akin to something like Cowboy bebop.

You'll also start to notice that if you criticize them, they assume you're trolling, yet when they do it, it's justified cause any opinion other than "This game sucks cause herp derp" is blasphemy here.
Mind you, not all the naysayers on this board suck, but a most of them do.
Gotta take it on a case by case basis cause some naysayers have very good points.
My personal favorite right now is FireMage7777.
He gets really butthurt :)

LOL so true. FireMage7777 and Pesmerga255 should help each other apply some diaper rash. I've seen a lot of gamers acting like butthurt cry babies, but they take the cake. I agree though, i like the game too, but there are a few legitimate criticisms. Although if you are picky enough you can find something that can be considered a fault in any game.

Reported for trolling
---
How do you say "I need more power" in dinosaur? RAAAAAWR!!!