Waitaminute, There are actually dmc fans who are mad about this game!? lol

#61FNP88Posted 11/28/2012 9:39:10 PM
SethStone posted...
pyro_bunta posted...
VolcanoBoulder posted...
pyro_bunta posted...
Because pros are constantly doing this. Seriously, guys like TC or shatter is giving you guys a bad name.

It seems like almost everyone on this board is angry for some reason, both pro and anti. Personally, I think the game is fun, and I plan on buying it, but I'm not going to say that someone who thinks otherwise is wrong. People just need to lighten up a bit on both sides.

I wholeheartedly agree with this. Just make the pro trolls stop resorting to insults.

Oh please. Are you seriously whining about insults like a child!? Just answer my qeustion! Why are you on a board for a game you hate!? You're the worse one here. You're trying to take the enjoyment out of something for no other reason than not liking it yourself!

They have no answer that actually makes sense, so they just ignore that question. Or say something like " i have the right to be here", which is true but still doesn't make any sense.
#62pyro_buntaPosted 11/28/2012 9:39:53 PM
SethStone posted...
I dont care why you hate it. I w just want to know why you spend so much energy doing so?

We should ask you that. Why are you spending so much energy trying to throw off people against this game and supporting the game with the force of a million suns.
---
...if you know what I mean
#63ShadowZero007Posted 11/28/2012 9:40:13 PM
^ If Pesmerga's topics get to stay up I'm sure this one will be fine.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#64Hunter1534Posted 11/28/2012 9:40:40 PM
TC has failed to even attempt to watch the video nor make a valid argument without sounding like an ignorant ass. Everything he says is either wrong or an insult. Let's just ignore him and move on, guys.
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#65pyro_buntaPosted 11/28/2012 9:41:04 PM
SethStone posted...
pyro_bunta posted...
VolcanoBoulder posted...
pyro_bunta posted...
Because pros are constantly doing this. Seriously, guys like TC or shatter is giving you guys a bad name.

It seems like almost everyone on this board is angry for some reason, both pro and anti. Personally, I think the game is fun, and I plan on buying it, but I'm not going to say that someone who thinks otherwise is wrong. People just need to lighten up a bit on both sides.

I wholeheartedly agree with this. Just make the pro trolls stop resorting to insults.

Oh please. Are you seriously whining about insults like a child!? Just answer my qeustion! Why are you on a board for a game you hate!? You're the worse one here. You're trying to take the enjoyment out of something for no other reason than not liking it yourself!

Did I ever do something to you? No. You want to like the game? Then go ahead.
---
#66Hunter1534Posted 11/28/2012 9:42:24 PM
FNP88 posted...
SethStone posted...
pyro_bunta posted...
VolcanoBoulder posted...
pyro_bunta posted...

They have no answer that actually makes sense, so they just ignore that question. Or say something like " i have the right to be here", which is true but still doesn't make any sense.

I like how you ignored my reply to you because you knew I made a point!
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#67pyro_buntaPosted 11/28/2012 9:42:27 PM
FNP88 posted...
SethStone posted...
pyro_bunta posted...
VolcanoBoulder posted...
pyro_bunta posted...

Did you catch what I said? Pro trolls. The ones that are supporting the game, but unlike some of the better ones, they're here making troll posts like this guy.
---
#68HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/28/2012 9:42:41 PM
Hehehehe, FireMage7777 got butthurt again.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#69SethStone(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 9:44:15 PM
Just like I thought. No one wants to answer the question lol
#70Hunter1534Posted 11/28/2012 9:44:20 PM
ShadowZero007 posted...
^ If Pesmerga's topics get to stay up I'm sure this one will be fine.

Help out. He's making false claims and you're one of the few people who try to keep peace.
---