Waitaminute, There are actually dmc fans who are mad about this game!? lol

#91ShadowZero007Posted 11/28/2012 11:00:11 PM
SethStone posted...
Hunter1534 posted...
TC has failed to even attempt to watch the video nor make a valid argument without sounding like an ignorant ass. Everything he says is either wrong or an insult. Let's just ignore him and move on, guys.

You think im going to watch an hour long video to appease you? lol.

You guys already know why Im here. I like the game first and formost and im trying to find out why people who dont are even here.

Bleh I'll sum up the why or them.

They feel betrayed by the direction a beloved franchise of theirs has taken. They feel it is untrue to the spirit and gameplay philosophies presented by the previous games. They are here for what I presume to be multiple reasons. For one I'd assume that this is the livliest of all DMC related boards. That is in itself a reason for a DMC fan to frequent this place regardless of how they feel about DmC. Though one could also just go to the HD collection board but regardless. Second of all I feel that they hope to gauge the general consensus for this game in hopes of finding a negative reception. Thirdly I feel they want to dissuade those they can from purchasing this game in hopes of hurting it's performance and doing what they perceive as expedite the road to a in their eyes proper DMC5.

From what I can gather that would seemingly be their reason.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#92Hunter1534Posted 11/28/2012 11:02:04 PM(edited)
FNP88 posted...
Hunter1534 posted...
SethStone posted...
Just like I thought. No one wants to answer the question lol

Tc watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=KLTrt-kjQwU

All your questions are answered here.

What one? The one where you link a video, or the one where you say you make valid complaints(reason you remain on the board?). You really didn't answer the question, and not many of the haters have. I get you don't like the game, and some of the complaints are valid.

So lets break this down, we ask you why you remain here despite having no interest in buying the game(clear dislike for the game). You say "we make valid arguments/complaints". So you are here to argue and complain?!

If you look around I actually don't talk about the game all that much. Mostly talk about the original series. I don't hate this game. Im just dissapointed with the demo. I have a good rep here and talk to the others about random stuff. I'll occasionally shut idiots up from both sides or join some debates. There
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#93SethStone(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 11:01:43 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
SethStone posted...
Hunter1534 posted...
TC has failed to even attempt to watch the video nor make a valid argument without sounding like an ignorant ass. Everything he says is either wrong or an insult. Let's just ignore him and move on, guys.

You guys already know why Im here. I like the game first and formost and im trying to find out why people who dont are even here.

Most of the technical problems are in the video, but for me it's because this is the most active place for news about DMC. As it stands, this game might replace the old ones. I'm not fond of the original series being replaced with an inferior version, so I stick around to see what the latest news is. When/if Capcom announces DMC5, I'll be gone. There will be no point in staying as something better will be waiting. Until then, I'll be here, laughing at topics like this one.

Thankyou. Thankyou to the others too. Even if I still think it's pretty lame to berate a game that other people like. At least you gave me some semblance of a reason for it.
#94ShadowZero007Posted 11/28/2012 11:01:48 PM
Dragoon_Kail posted...
I honestly can't believe the majority of you are humoring this very obvious troll thread, i've sent at least 3 reports due to his trolling & flamming, how bout the rest of you do the same and not humor this garbage? :P

If one's going to depend on the mods; they may as well pray to the gods.
:p
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#95Hunter1534Posted 11/28/2012 11:03:06 PM
ShadowZero007 posted...
Dragoon_Kail posted...
I honestly can't believe the majority of you are humoring this very obvious troll thread, i've sent at least 3 reports due to his trolling & flamming, how bout the rest of you do the same and not humor this garbage? :P

If one's going to depend on the mods; they may as well pray to the gods.
:p

There is truth in his words
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#96KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/28/2012 11:04:00 PM
ShadowZero007 posted...
SethStone posted...
Hunter1534 posted...

Bleh I'll sum up the why or them.

They feel betrayed by the direction a beloved franchise of theirs has taken. They feel it is untrue to the spirit and gameplay philosophies presented by the previous games. They are here for what I presume to be multiple reasons. For one I'd assume that this is the livliest of all DMC related boards. That is in itself a reason for a DMC fan to frequent this place regardless of how they feel about DmC. Though one could also just go to the HD collection board but regardless. Second of all I feel that they hope to gauge the general consensus for this game in hopes of finding a negative reception. Thirdly I feel they want to dissuade those they can from purchasing this game in hopes of hurting it's performance and doing what they perceive as expedite the road to a in their eyes proper DMC5.

From what I can gather that would seemingly be their reason.

Your first point was correct. The second and third, however, are wrong. We don't want to dissuade anyone. If you like the game, fine. You can buy it if you like it, hell, I encourage you to buy it if you like it. As for gauging response, I think we're well past that area. From all I've seen, I'm more the confident that this game won't be a raging success anyway. It'll probably hit 1.5 million at most. I'm guessing somewhere around 1.2 mil though.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#97FireMage7777Posted 11/28/2012 11:04:34 PM
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
Hunter1534 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Hehehehe, FireMage7777 got butthurt again.

Reported for trolling

Hell fire stop proving my point about you guys.

I'm sorry that I'd actually like to have a nice conversation on this board about this game for once without it turning into a turf war.
The naysayers started this war on Day 1.
Pros bit back and it's been like this ever since.
Pros and Naysayers are so easily offended and all of you get so butthurt.
Especially FireMage7777.
Reports people for calling him out (I do pick on him. It's not like it's my first run-in with the guy and definitely will not be my last).
I think I'll survive.

It's more because you overstep your mortal bounds and must be corrected
---
How do you say "I need more power" in dinosaur? RAAAAAWR!!!
#98SethStone(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 11:05:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#99mmSNAKEPosted 11/28/2012 11:05:54 PM
This board is a mess. When DMC4 was coming out there was a lot of arguments as well but it doesn't come close to the immature cluster **** this place escalated to. Sure there were dumb arguments back then, especially regarding Nero, but at least there were a dozen or so amount of people who would rationally discuss their views. Not just shout insults at the game, developers and each other.
---
Beatings will continue until morale improves!
#100HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/28/2012 11:07:18 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
Hunter1534 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Hehehehe, FireMage7777 got butthurt again.

Reported for trolling

Hell fire stop proving my point about you guys.

I'm sorry that I'd actually like to have a nice conversation on this board about this game for once without it turning into a turf war.
The naysayers started this war on Day 1.
Pros bit back and it's been like this ever since.
Pros and Naysayers are so easily offended and all of you get so butthurt.
Especially FireMage7777.
Reports people for calling him out (I do pick on him. It's not like it's my first run-in with the guy and definitely will not be my last).
I think I'll survive.

It's more because you overstep your mortal bounds and must be corrected

By telling on me?
You sir. Yet again you've put me in my place.
Whatever will I do, haha.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE