Can't I enjoy both of these?
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7fv1mIdhU1r55rzp.gif
#132MrStarkillerPosted 12/2/2012 5:17:31 PM
Sasuki: >enjoying DmC
*glove slap*
#133rumbalumbaPosted 12/2/2012 5:18:18 PM
LMAO run coverage? get a life.

yeah that board? talk about the Last Post column. man, you really need to get over the fact that Santa Monica didn't want you back as a tester. i know it's hard because, as everyone can see, god of war is your whole life. but sticking on a false belief that your way is the right way will only bring you more disappointment. sorry to break it to ya, but SM doesn't give a **** about you and your two other friends who do "runs". please don't tell me the concerns of the 3 of you are the focus of a multi-million-selling franchise. and no, SM isn't casual for being like that. they just ignore the people who they think don't matter in the grand scheme of things. why? because we go back to the original problem here: god of war isn't built to cater around your self-imposed runs. sorry, CHAP.
#134MrStarkillerPosted 12/2/2012 6:17:27 PM
>LMAO
This isn't a blog in 2006 and we're not 16-year-old-girls.

>get a life
Care to help me check off more stock, son? Feel free to define 'life'.

>last post column
You're too vague, son.

>whole life
You still going on about this?

>my way is the right way
I know, bro.

>full censoring
Haven't kept up with the terms, lad?

>two other friends
>friends
Where do you think we are?

>isn't casual
You're sure bent out of shape over being called what you are. Why is this? Do you not accept yourself? If not, why not let me help you become more than this? It's what I do. You'll learn to enjoy the game much more. Increased value. How can you pass it up? You've some petty gripe with my presentation, I know. It's not uncommon for it to perturb the thin of skin. But why let this bring harm to you further?

>god of war
Proper nouns.

>cater to self-imposed runs
What does MP dictating SP and taking from it have to do with all that, sport?
#135MrStarkillerPosted 12/5/2012 5:34:57 PM
You seem busy, MM. Thought I'd help by starting up the thread for you (and just providing the run skeleton for when you're ready to start). Doesn't take long with copypasta handy: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/971800-god-of-war-collection/64836861
#136MrStarkillerPosted 12/7/2012 10:55:30 AM
It's been a good amount of time, MM. Thought you noted the starting point over last weekend. What happened?
#137MrStarkillerPosted 12/11/2012 4:37:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]