DmC vs GOW (Combat)

#91Arc166Posted 11/30/2012 7:58:42 AM
You quote incorrectly, barely make sense and are a grammar nazi AND are getting anal about emoticons! :D
#92MrStarkillerPosted 11/30/2012 8:04:40 AM
>quote incorrectly
I don't quote hardly at all, chap. I very much doubt you've ever seen me do as much.

>barely make any sense
That's on you for being 'too slow', bro.

>are a grammar nazi
You should be so lucky to have someone cleaning up after your messes, student of mine. School is always in session here. Don't forget this. And effective communication is paramount. All I've done, I've done for you. Not to you. This bully complex simply won't do. You mustn't perceive benefactors as attackers. You're not being persecuted.

>getting anal
Do tell.

>!
Mind the excitability.

>caps
>italics
How unsightly. You sure are easily flustered. We'll have to work on that thin skin. It simply won't do.

>text-based emoticon
You spite yourself as an attempt at my person? How curious.

NOTE: Which GoW entry did you say you wanted to work on? I have the other boy slated for GoW1 VH NUR (maybe NUR+). You have history enough to speak of for that or would vanilla VH be a better starting point?
#93Psychochild27Posted 11/30/2012 8:14:06 AM(edited)

Try pulling off a SS DMD run in DMC3 with no upgrades, using one style and no other weapons besides E&I

If the purpose of the run is to do a no-upgrade run, why are you sticking to one style which forces an upgrade to it after so much experience earned in combat and undermines the challenge of the run? For it to be a no-upgrade run, you'd have to keep your styles from leveling up which is very easy to avoid until you get access to Quicksilver. Otherwise yes, Royal Guard breaks everything.
#94MrStarkillerPosted 11/30/2012 8:18:29 AM
Sounds like a NUR+ sort of deal with the auto-leveling styles. Don't go grinding, but do see about clearing all foes out. One need just be sensible about these things. Opposing the Clones isn't terribly sensible, but it can be done.
#95Arc166Posted 11/30/2012 8:24:27 AM
I wasn't aware exclamation marks are signs of being overly excited. Tell me, are you a robot?
#96MrStarkillerPosted 11/30/2012 8:28:15 AM
>wasn't aware
Now you know.

>a robot
Come now, son. You complaining about some womanly desire to express yourself as a special flower through emoticons, alt. font (color and the like), exclamation marks, needless CAPS, etc.? Surely you jest.

Now then, back to business. Which entry shall it be? GoW1? GoWII? GoWIII? Not likely one of the handheld entries, but if you insist...
#97Arc166Posted 11/30/2012 8:31:27 AM
If anyone here is trying to be a special flower, it's you.

Hi Pot! My name's kettle. Why'd you call me black?

And if you're talking to me with the whole learning to play GoW thing, I think you may have confused yourself at some point. I'm as good at GoW as I want to be.
#98MrStarkillerPosted 11/30/2012 8:36:51 AM
>trying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIYqDwU7qZ4&t=1m35s

Do or do not, son. Learn this well.

>Hi Pot
You forgot the comma.

>name's kettle
But if that's your name, it should be treated as a proper noun. How would one go about representing one of these?

>call me black
That's racist.

>talking to me with the whole
Not the greatest wording you could have gone with.

>play GoW thing
An old favorite.

>as good as you want to be
You want to remain terrible? Why? You're happy with being a casual, then?
#99Arc166Posted 11/30/2012 8:40:50 AM
'Course I'm happy with being a casual.
#100YumeOMiruPosted 11/30/2012 8:43:30 AM
God of War features the best combat of them two, no need to ask the obvious.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.