I was thinking about Vergil

#1Tweek808Posted 11/29/2012 12:12:28 AM
So I am a big Vergil fan and I was thinking, what if he doesn't betray Dante but instead Dante betrays Vergil. Cause in the trailer that first showed Vergil he said something like "this would risk the future of mankind for what a girl?". Then Dante responded and then it cut to Vergil saying that they have to put there lives into each others hands. So what if Dante says fudge Vergil and saves Kat instead later on? Which would be a downfall of Vergil. Sorry for the rambling but I wanted to get my idea out there and see what people thought of it. :)
---
PSN: Tweekinator
#2GoldsicklePosted 11/29/2012 12:23:34 AM
Remember in DMC3 where Dante dueled with Lady so that she'll get out of his way?

When Vergil says "we'll do it your way" in the trailer, he might be telling Dante "You can only save Kat if you can get past me".
I think that might be the motive for a fight between them.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#3pyro_buntaPosted 11/29/2012 12:26:28 AM
With this face?

http://i.imgur.com/XbBKN.png

No way.
---
...if you know what I mean
#4TearsfoUniversePosted 11/29/2012 12:26:59 AM
Goldsickle posted...
Remember in DMC3 where Dante dueled with Lady so that she'll get out of his way?

When Vergil says "we'll do it your way" in the trailer, he might be telling Dante "You can only save Kat if you can get past me".
I think that might be the motive for a fight between them.

why are you using spoilers? the game has been out forever.
---
Can't keep a good man down
Proud member of the MechWarrior Online Beta
#5GoldsicklePosted 11/29/2012 12:30:34 AM
TearsfoUniverse posted...
why are you using spoilers? the game has been out forever.

Even if it's 'common knowledge' to some or in the open somewhere, it's still encouraged to use spoiler tags or warnings for everyone else who isn't initiated.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#6UnknownWinPosted 11/29/2012 12:36:36 AM
They better make their fight makes sense, There's nothing i care about in this game other than New Vergil... He's like the only thing that didn't change in the reboot (Forget about the black coat and the voice actor) I'm a big fan of Vergil and you can tell he didn't change that much in this game.

However, Dante saved Kat and then the whole "ok, we will do it your way" cut-scene happens. So their fight isn't about Kat.
#7Hiryuu_TsurugiPosted 11/29/2012 12:39:40 AM
UnknownWin posted...
They better make their fight makes sense, There's nothing i care about in this game other than New Vergil... He's like the only thing that didn't change in the reboot (Forget about the black coat and the voice actor) I'm a big fan of Vergil and you can tell he didn't change that much in this game.

However, Dante saved Kat and then the whole "ok, we will do it your way" cut-scene happens. So their fight isn't about Kat.

I dunno. He seems considerably more emotionally invested and charismatic in this new game than he did in DMC3.
---
GT: FroznLockz, PSN: SpectreAlpha
"Tatakai no naka ni, kotai wo aru."
#8UnknownWinPosted 11/29/2012 12:40:48 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
With this face?

http://i.imgur.com/XbBKN.png

No way.

"The End? Don't Bet On It!" I thought this was a really good line for Vergil or Dino before their fight. but lmfao Vergil face is so awful. Ninja Theory loves screwing things up.
#9caffiend7Posted 11/29/2012 12:52:55 AM
UnknownWin posted...

I don't remember Vergil being the leader of anonymous or turning into a T-Rex in DMC3. Yeah he used ebony real quick but never an assault rifle.
---
"I will teach you the way true kings fight"
#10UnknownWinPosted 11/29/2012 12:55:26 AM
caffiend7 posted...
UnknownWin posted...

I don't remember Vergil being the leader of anonymous or turning into a T-Rex in DMC3. Yeah he used ebony real quick but never an assault rifle.

ok