Please dont buy this game new

#1SadCubsFanPosted 11/29/2012 9:45:01 AM
Unless you want more DMC games by ninja thjeory in the future with poor gameplay

Take a stand
#2SlaveBladePosted 11/29/2012 9:48:53 AM
Sorry, I couldn't hear you over my Pre-Order. What's up?
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#3MiKe345675Posted 11/29/2012 9:51:14 AM
lol
#4UnknownWinPosted 11/29/2012 9:51:15 AM
I'm getting it used, And i'll download Vergil's Downfall from my friend PSN account =D. I will have the experience without supporting Capcom and NT. win-win situation for me.

I hope DmC don't sell well so Capcom can finally understand this isn't what DMC fans want. However. They better spend the money they got from DMC HD Collection and DmC on DMC5.
#5HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/29/2012 9:54:09 AM
I know too many people where I live who're buying this game.
You can stay disgruntled and not buy it all.
I'm going to support.
I like this game.
And I can do what I want.
'Merica.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#6Tales_of_MasterPosted 11/29/2012 9:56:54 AM
UnknownWin posted...
I'm getting it used, And i'll download Vergil's Downfall from my friend PSN account =D. I will have the experience without supporting Capcom and NT. win-win situation for me.

I hope DmC don't sell well so Capcom can finally understand this isn't what DMC fans want. However. They better spend the money they got from DMC HD Collection and DmC on DMC5.

See I don't get this. If you're obviously interested in the game and in the experience why spend your time hating on it ? Just enjoy what you like and let people enjoy whatever they like. Of course I'm not directing this specifically at you, but for anyone who share your opinion.

Disliking a game because you assume it will take the original's place (something Capcom specifically denied) is just irrational, and hampers your enjoyment. I might not agree with the new direction of DMC, but I believe that Cacpom knows that well, and I'm pretty sure the original series isn't dead.
---
Official Masakado of the SMT IV boards...
Waiting for: DS: Soul Hackers, SMTIV, JJBA All-Stars Battle, Injustice GAU, Ace Attorney 5, Tales of Hearts R
#7HK_GrimSniperPosted 11/29/2012 9:57:06 AM
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
I know too many people where I live who're buying this game.
You can stay disgruntled and not buy it all.
I'm going to support.
I like this game.
And I can do what I want.
'Merica.

Agreed this game will sell well. People are just sad on these boards.
---
Ascension Steam Id
Playing: DOTA 2; CSGO; Borderlands:GOTY
#8ermac140Posted 11/29/2012 9:58:27 AM
Yeah I won't buy this new until I see evidence of a new dmc made by capcom themselves comes out.
#9UnknownWinPosted 11/29/2012 10:03:28 AM
Tales_of_Master posted...
UnknownWin posted...

See I don't get this. If you're obviously interested in the game and in the experience why spend your time hating on it ? Just enjoy what you like and let people enjoy whatever they like. Of course I'm not directing this specifically at you, but for anyone who share your opinion.

Disliking a game because you assume it will take the original's place (something Capcom specifically denied) is just irrational, and hampers your enjoyment. I might not agree with the new direction of DMC, but I believe that Cacpom knows that well, and I'm pretty sure the original series isn't dead.

I said it before... New Vergil and the environments are the only things caught my attention for this game. The rest is crap, Dontay persona,moves,dialogs... Just everything about this game is awful. It'll be a nightmare finishing Dante's story mode to start playing Vergil's Downfall when i get it.
#10darkslayer001Posted 11/29/2012 10:04:40 AM
Tales_of_Master posted...
UnknownWin posted...

Capcom will defnitely drop the ball when it comes to the original dmc if DmC sells well (which i believe around 2.5 mill minimum)...thats why antis/original dmc fans wants the game to fail...
and dont take capcom's word as truth, they have always bin flip flopping around with their statements...like many people say if capcom confirms DMC5 then many antis will lay of this game...