Please dont buy this game new

#11FNP88Posted 11/29/2012 9:06:32 AM
I honestly don't want another DMC game, at all. I would rather a new IP H&S like Bayonetta, with some new ideas/mechanics. You guys just want the same game over and over except with upgraded graphics and slight tweaks? That is boring, and i think that is why the best guys they had at Capcom all left. P* knows what's up, wish Mikami would stick with P* instead of doing his own development studio. I'm sure they could still work together though.
#12ejshinPosted 11/29/2012 9:06:39 AM
Gonna get this game new. I hope it does well because I like the new direction and would like to see a sequel with additional improvements.
---
Those that do not understand satire are often those subject to it
#13BaulModeusPosted 11/29/2012 9:08:30 AM
Already pre-ordered... U Mad? ;)
#14HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/29/2012 9:09:41 AM
This is the first DMC spin-off pretty much (major title, but not in the original main series).
Capcom is king of having multiple versions of a series running simultaneous.
I don't get why people are so scared.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#15Hunter1534Posted 11/29/2012 9:14:16 AM
BaulModeus posted...
Already pre-ordered... U Mad? ;)

Very mature and original...
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#16DeadPool240SXPosted 11/29/2012 9:14:38 AM
The franchise was getting stale , atleast give this new direction a shot before trying to bury it.
---
True story - I just kept Sora on the beach, beating the crap out of Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie. It was therapeutic, to say the least.-phimseto
#17darkslayer001Posted 11/29/2012 9:14:49 AM
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
This is the first DMC spin-off pretty much (major title, but not in the original main series).
Capcom is king of having multiple versions of a series running simultaneous.
I don't get why people are so scared.

ya but money speaks for itself...if capcom finds DmC more profiting, since the only possible way for them to profit is by gaining more casuals, then they will cater to them and continue on this universe rather than the originals
#18shatterstarPosted 11/29/2012 9:15:47 AM
UnknownWin posted...
I'm getting it used, And i'll download Vergil's Downfall from my friend PSN account =D. I will have the experience without supporting Capcom and NT. win-win situation for me.

I hope DmC don't sell well so Capcom can finally understand this isn't what DMC fans want. However. They better spend the money they got from DMC HD Collection and DmC on DMC5.

DLC isn't transferable from account to account mate. That's why they have locked codes that ties them to that particular console. So your friend must be pretty awesome to allow you to spend his money without reimbursing him and also allowing your cheap tail to continue to come over his house to play his Vergil DLC...lol.

Freeloading must run in your family mate.
#19ji-highPosted 11/29/2012 9:15:47 AM
SadCubsFan posted...

Take a stand

LOL
---
Fanboys are the bane of video game industry.
#20darkslayer001Posted 11/29/2012 9:17:23 AM
DeadPool240SX posted...
The franchise was getting stale , atleast give this new direction a shot before trying to bury it.

the art direction surely can be given a shot by some, but the gameplay is a clear downgrade...all i see is copied moves from past dmc, which makes this game even more staler....
what they could do is give the environment vibe and art direction to the original dmc games to avoid being stale imo