Please dont buy this game new

#21HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/29/2012 10:18:52 AM
darkslayer001 posted...
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
This is the first DMC spin-off pretty much (major title, but not in the original main series).
Capcom is king of having multiple versions of a series running simultaneous.
I don't get why people are so scared.

ya but money speaks for itself...if capcom finds DmC more profiting, since the only possible way for them to profit is by gaining more casuals, then they will cater to them and continue on this universe rather than the originals

Megaman.
Street Fighter.
Monster Hunter.
Resident Evil.
All of which have gone through this before.

I understand that the likeliness is far lower with Capcom doing the same with DMC, but it's not completely out of the question.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#22BaulModeusPosted 11/29/2012 10:19:28 AM
Hunter1534 posted...
BaulModeus posted...
Already pre-ordered... U Mad? ;)

Very mature and original...

A fitting response for a crappy original topic. :)
#23guiltyslayerPosted 11/29/2012 10:20:17 AM
shatterstar posted...
UnknownWin posted...
I'm getting it used, And i'll download Vergil's Downfall from my friend PSN account =D. I will have the experience without supporting Capcom and NT. win-win situation for me.

I hope DmC don't sell well so Capcom can finally understand this isn't what DMC fans want. However. They better spend the money they got from DMC HD Collection and DmC on DMC5.

DLC isn't transferable from account to account mate. That's why they have locked codes that ties them to that particular console. So your friend must be pretty awesome to allow you to spend his money without reimbursing him and also allowing your cheap tail to continue to come over his house to play his Vergil DLC...lol.

Freeloading must run in your family mate.

I don't think you know how DLC works. You can have 2 consoles linked to 1 account, so technically he can share DLC at no extra charge.
#24megamaticsPosted 11/29/2012 10:22:00 AM
Actually what you want is for people to buy this game so they can waste their money as I feel that is the case. I want people to buy this game so it can get a colossal price drop 5 weeks in.

Remember Resident Evil 6 ?

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Resident+Evil+6

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-Resident+Evil+6

Mind you this came out in October and it's only the end of November.
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics
#25HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/29/2012 10:22:31 AM
shatterstar posted...
UnknownWin posted...
I'm getting it used, And i'll download Vergil's Downfall from my friend PSN account =D. I will have the experience without supporting Capcom and NT. win-win situation for me.

I hope DmC don't sell well so Capcom can finally understand this isn't what DMC fans want. However. They better spend the money they got from DMC HD Collection and DmC on DMC5.

DLC isn't transferable from account to account mate. That's why they have locked codes that ties them to that particular console. So your friend must be pretty awesome to allow you to spend his money without reimbursing him and also allowing your cheap tail to continue to come over his house to play his Vergil DLC...lol.

Actually.
On PSN, as long as the account is on the PS3, the DLC still works.
The problem now is that you can only have your PSN account on 2 PS3s now as opposed to the original 5.
While both consoles use lock codes, only Xbox Live completely locks them to accounts.
Just attach the account to a new user on your PS3, download, and you're good.
---
#26VolcanoBoulderPosted 11/29/2012 10:25:04 AM
You can't buy PC games used anymore.
#27HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/29/2012 10:28:34 AM
VolcanoBoulder posted...

But we have piracy ;)
I'd honestly have no problem if the used game market died.
If console gaming got more like PC gaming, things would just be better.
Without Gamestop, we'd be closer to having Steam-like sales on Xbox Live and PSN.
But maybe that's just wishful thinking.
---
#28megamaticsPosted 11/29/2012 10:30:55 AM
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
VolcanoBoulder posted...

But we have piracy ;)
I'd honestly have no problem if the used game market died.
If console gaming got more like PC gaming, things would just be better.
Without Gamestop, we'd be closer to having Steam-like sales on Xbox Live and PSN.
But maybe that's just wishful thinking.

The only issue is Hard Drive Space and ISPs going bananas at how much you're downloading.
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics
#29FireMage7777Posted 11/29/2012 10:34:11 AM
shatterstar posted...
UnknownWin posted...

Nice to see the worst pro finally make an appearance. Also wrong, DLC is sharable up to a certain amount of systems, just like games
---
How do you say "I need more power" in dinosaur? RAAAAAWR!!!
#30UnknownWinPosted 11/29/2012 10:36:54 AM
shatterstar posted...
UnknownWin posted...

lolololololol, me and my friend are like best friends ever. also he is interested in this game and told me he'll get the DLC, It's not that i'm telling him to get it.

And i don't always download from his account, sometimes he go to my account to download any dlc I recently bought. btw i'll get BO2 season pack and i'll let him download it from my account if he wants it.

like i said, best friends ever, and by this tactic we use, we save some money :p